Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ever been Called a Gender you Arent?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Yep, a lot. Just a part of being trans.

Although, funnily enough, when I was younger and before I knew I was trans and wasn't even trying to present as male, I'd get read as a boy quite a lot.
?????

Although, funnily enough, when I was younger and before I knew I was trans and wasn't even trying to present as male, I'd get read as a boy quite a lot.
?????
Everyday yup. Though I haven't come out yet as trans to a lot of people, so really not their fault. I just get a bit frustrated about it.
Everyday yup. Though I haven't come out yet as trans to a lot of people, so really not their fault. I just get a bit frustrated about it.
ROyFQqy.png
i've been mistaken for a dude on the internet several times, by folks who thought my voice sounded like a dude's
i've been mistaken for a dude on the internet several times, by folks who thought my voice sounded like a dude's
I've gotten mistaken for a teenage boy. I have no chest, and I was indeed wearing boys clothes though, and I had short hair, so I can't really blame the guy.
I've gotten mistaken for a teenage boy. I have no chest, and I was indeed wearing boys clothes though, and I had short hair, so I can't really blame the guy.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
yea like all the time :'3

im nb and look "feminine" so.... yea

i havent exactly come out irl but at least online ppl are rly respectful and nice!!!!

tho i was called a boy once and that was pretty interesting, i had all my hair up into a hat
yea like all the time :'3

im nb and look "feminine" so.... yea

i havent exactly come out irl but at least online ppl are rly respectful and nice!!!!

tho i was called a boy once and that was pretty interesting, i had all my hair up into a hat
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
[quote name="RainbowRay" date=2017-11-13 15:49:21] Yep, a lot. Just a part of being trans. [/quote] ^^^^^^^ tho when i was a baby apparently people [i]always[/i] mistook me for a boy even tho my mother went through absurd lengths (i.e: dressing me in all pink, wrapping me in a pink blanket) to show that i was a girl. like no matter what, there was always one person that did it.
RainbowRay wrote on 2017-11-13:
^^^^^^^

tho when i was a baby apparently people always mistook me for a boy even tho my mother went through absurd lengths (i.e: dressing me in all pink, wrapping me in a pink blanket) to show that i was a girl. like no matter what, there was always one person that did it.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
I've caused an argument once with two people. They were fighting over whether I was a boy or a girl..

;w;

maybe it's because of my flat chest..?
I've caused an argument once with two people. They were fighting over whether I was a boy or a girl..

;w;

maybe it's because of my flat chest..?
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
Yes. I'm a transguy who will probably never pass
but eh whatever
Yes. I'm a transguy who will probably never pass
but eh whatever
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
Yeah, and I don't mind being called a guy at all to be fair. I certainly act like one.
Yeah, and I don't mind being called a guy at all to be fair. I certainly act like one.
Only online. Players often seem to assume I'm male?

My partner gets people mixing up their gender IRL...and they like it that way. XD
Only online. Players often seem to assume I'm male?

My partner gets people mixing up their gender IRL...and they like it that way. XD
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12