Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ever been Called a Gender you Arent?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I generally don't mind... unless you assume I'm a boy just because I'm playing video games. That gets on my nerves so bad and it's an on-going theme on browser games (like Travian and Ikariam) when I used to join the servers from my country.
I generally don't mind... unless you assume I'm a boy just because I'm playing video games. That gets on my nerves so bad and it's an on-going theme on browser games (like Travian and Ikariam) when I used to join the servers from my country.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
Sometimes online, though I have a very feminine style so generally not. I do have a very difficult time remembering genders of people that aren't cis though because I've lived basically my entire life around other cis people. I have learned to stop assigning genders to people online though unless they say what gender they are, so that's a start.
Sometimes online, though I have a very feminine style so generally not. I do have a very difficult time remembering genders of people that aren't cis though because I've lived basically my entire life around other cis people. I have learned to stop assigning genders to people online though unless they say what gender they are, so that's a start.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I'll just say yes and leave it at that.
I'll just say yes and leave it at that.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
i get referred to as a dude alllllll the time online, doesnt bother me tho

sometimes i wonder if i should correct them but then im like... nah
i get referred to as a dude alllllll the time online, doesnt bother me tho

sometimes i wonder if i should correct them but then im like... nah
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
uuuuuuuuummm yeah because i don't pass
uuuuuuuuummm yeah because i don't pass
I have long hair, so I'm often mistaken as female from the back.
Then they see me from the front and quickly realize I am male.
I have long hair, so I'm often mistaken as female from the back.
Then they see me from the front and quickly realize I am male.
all the time, because I'm non binary.
all the time, because I'm non binary.
ayup, agender here and constantly mistaken! I'm taking steps to look more androgynous, though, so maybe that'll help
ayup, agender here and constantly mistaken! I'm taking steps to look more androgynous, though, so maybe that'll help
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
There's been a few times. Usually it's a silly instance where my back is turned and I'm wearing a unisex shirt, or something like that. It has never been a bother to me though
There's been a few times. Usually it's a silly instance where my back is turned and I'm wearing a unisex shirt, or something like that. It has never been a bother to me though
czDP8JA.png BSKY_VGen
Lol. I once had an old couple call me sir.

I have long hair and ddd size chest, not sure how they got sir...
Lol. I once had an old couple call me sir.

I have long hair and ddd size chest, not sure how they got sir...
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12