Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ever been Called a Gender you Arent?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I have, I was like 4 and everyone thought I was a boy, I had short ash blonde hair. One day I was getting Jamba Juice and the worker called me a boy. I also do remember a nice lady at Star Bucks gave me a free chocolate doughnut... then called me a boy. Fun times!
I have, I was like 4 and everyone thought I was a boy, I had short ash blonde hair. One day I was getting Jamba Juice and the worker called me a boy. I also do remember a nice lady at Star Bucks gave me a free chocolate doughnut... then called me a boy. Fun times!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
Yup yup, happens all the time online. It's not a big deal :D
Yup yup, happens all the time online. It's not a big deal :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I'm bigender (I think), boy and girl, so it's kind of hard for people to misgender me, although I prefer gender neutral language and pronouns when people refer to me.

But when I thought I was 100% one gender, I made a video on youtube with me talking and almost everyone in the comments seemed to think I was a different gender, and by that I mean they used the wrong pronouns.
I'm bigender (I think), boy and girl, so it's kind of hard for people to misgender me, although I prefer gender neutral language and pronouns when people refer to me.

But when I thought I was 100% one gender, I made a video on youtube with me talking and almost everyone in the comments seemed to think I was a different gender, and by that I mean they used the wrong pronouns.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
I’m a woman with very short hair and an ambiguous wardrobe, so yeah, haha.
I’m a woman with very short hair and an ambiguous wardrobe, so yeah, haha.
Yup. Doesn't bother me though since I use any pronouns.
Yup. Doesn't bother me though since I use any pronouns.
people have always assumed im a boy on the internet tbh, even when i thought I was 100% female (I'm genderfluid). never bothered me too much, though
people have always assumed im a boy on the internet tbh, even when i thought I was 100% female (I'm genderfluid). never bothered me too much, though
ex5BGkW.png
i don't rly have a gender so all the time lol

but i think i'm very obviously biologically female so i'm kinda used to being called a girl even tho that's what i feel like the least. after i got my hair cut short tho people started calling me sir at work idk what was up with that.
i don't rly have a gender so all the time lol

but i think i'm very obviously biologically female so i'm kinda used to being called a girl even tho that's what i feel like the least. after i got my hair cut short tho people started calling me sir at work idk what was up with that.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
online people would gladly think im a dude but im actually a dudette
online people would gladly think im a dude but im actually a dudette
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I'm biologically female yet all my life people keep thinking I'm a boy. It kind of makes sense though since I usually wear baggy or gender neutral clothing. It doesn't really bother me unless I'm dealing with some weirdo who then tells me I have to look or act more feminine or refuses to accept the fact that I'm female.
I'm biologically female yet all my life people keep thinking I'm a boy. It kind of makes sense though since I usually wear baggy or gender neutral clothing. It doesn't really bother me unless I'm dealing with some weirdo who then tells me I have to look or act more feminine or refuses to accept the fact that I'm female.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
every day
every day
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12