Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 366 367
- Smol boi becomes a magical smol boi and has no idea what's going on

- Witch girl makes pizza while a cursed girl literally suffers

- Alien falls in love with a red head girl, said alien's dad also loves her???

- Orc-dad and his problem children go on adventures featuring ANGST

- A group of magical girls and everyone dies by like, chapter 2

- Cute monsters going through life plus the struggles of racism

- Gay robot and his also gay friend has to travel space to stop an evil top hat robot.
- Smol boi becomes a magical smol boi and has no idea what's going on

- Witch girl makes pizza while a cursed girl literally suffers

- Alien falls in love with a red head girl, said alien's dad also loves her???

- Orc-dad and his problem children go on adventures featuring ANGST

- A group of magical girls and everyone dies by like, chapter 2

- Cute monsters going through life plus the struggles of racism

- Gay robot and his also gay friend has to travel space to stop an evil top hat robot.
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
@Gazebo is that Stand Still. Stay Silent I detect!?!
@Endie Trying Human, Daughter of the Lilies, and Sleepless Domain?

-Multiracial dude with a identity crisis flies around to find a new sword while carting around a pile of telepathic rocks and trying to have a relationship! Eragon

-Your a chosen one! GO see legends no one has seen for about 50 years and do tons of community service for free! While not following the idea of the game at all! (gotta get dat perfect IV/ Shiny not the whole Pokedex!) Pokemon in general

-Man-man and his not-friend Puppy run around and see weird stuff totally sober! Currently lots of water works! Also godd---- Ryan Thompson! Wilde Life

-Watch a 800 year+ superpowerful being struggle with windows/doors be amazed at ramen and always arrive “fashionably late” to any important battle Noblesse

-#bringbackJohnsgelhair unOrdinary

-Dude who’s name is impossible to pronounce right does great heroic stuff with a cat, an elderly migit, a confused Thor, and a sharpshooting pacifist. Then joins another group who all need serious therapy and who probably want to kill him... Then rejoins his old group and goes mad Legend of Drizzt so far

-Your drunk.. and yell at things, horses don't obey physics Skyrim

-Riddles galore and great food ;-; I want it... Also legendary insult wars! Redwall/Brian Jacques in general
@Gazebo is that Stand Still. Stay Silent I detect!?!
@Endie Trying Human, Daughter of the Lilies, and Sleepless Domain?

-Multiracial dude with a identity crisis flies around to find a new sword while carting around a pile of telepathic rocks and trying to have a relationship! Eragon

-Your a chosen one! GO see legends no one has seen for about 50 years and do tons of community service for free! While not following the idea of the game at all! (gotta get dat perfect IV/ Shiny not the whole Pokedex!) Pokemon in general

-Man-man and his not-friend Puppy run around and see weird stuff totally sober! Currently lots of water works! Also godd---- Ryan Thompson! Wilde Life

-Watch a 800 year+ superpowerful being struggle with windows/doors be amazed at ramen and always arrive “fashionably late” to any important battle Noblesse

-#bringbackJohnsgelhair unOrdinary

-Dude who’s name is impossible to pronounce right does great heroic stuff with a cat, an elderly migit, a confused Thor, and a sharpshooting pacifist. Then joins another group who all need serious therapy and who probably want to kill him... Then rejoins his old group and goes mad Legend of Drizzt so far

-Your drunk.. and yell at things, horses don't obey physics Skyrim

-Riddles galore and great food ;-; I want it... Also legendary insult wars! Redwall/Brian Jacques in general
@xiaoyao8

Correct!
@xiaoyao8

Correct!
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
Nice!

A huge character list who all listen to a bunch of dead cats that cannot be bothered to tell the living cats anything without it being a puzzle.

And you know...

A bunch of nice young dragons... AND A NO GOOD, LYING, BACKSTABBING, CHEATING, BIG HEADED, DRAGON WHO LOVES TO TELL YOUNG DRAGONS THAT EVERYTHING THEY KNOW IS FALSE AND THEY WERE KIDNAPPED FOR NO REASON!!!

guess who I don't like Fellow fans of the second one >:3
Nice!

A huge character list who all listen to a bunch of dead cats that cannot be bothered to tell the living cats anything without it being a puzzle.

And you know...

A bunch of nice young dragons... AND A NO GOOD, LYING, BACKSTABBING, CHEATING, BIG HEADED, DRAGON WHO LOVES TO TELL YOUNG DRAGONS THAT EVERYTHING THEY KNOW IS FALSE AND THEY WERE KIDNAPPED FOR NO REASON!!!

guess who I don't like Fellow fans of the second one >:3
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
sure humanity is all dead but it isn't my angry little brothers fault
sure humanity is all dead but it isn't my angry little brothers fault
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
everything you love die. Oh and there's a talking bear.
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
[quote name="western" date=2017-11-12 08:37:19] everything you love die. Oh and there's a talking bear. [/quote] [spoiler]DANGANRONPA![/spoiler]
western wrote on 2017-11-12:

DANGANRONPA!
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
A boy with a bedazzled stomach cries with many lesbians.

All of the fan art is a lanky red being x a pile of tentacles. Extremely clean?

The whole world is east Asia and Inuits. The Dali Llama must learn magic.

What you wish summer was as a kid. Including secret relatives and villainous geometry. Praise the axolotl!

People point sticks at each other and shout Latin. It takes seven years to learn this.

Hmm, friendship or murder? You decide!

I have no idea how this woman survived falling several miles, breathing aspestos, being sleep frozen, quantum tunneled, gassed, covered in toxic substances, shot at, catapulted, teleported to the moon without a spacesuit, and betrayed by her only friend, but by gosh she did.

A boy with a bedazzled stomach cries with many lesbians.

All of the fan art is a lanky red being x a pile of tentacles. Extremely clean?

The whole world is east Asia and Inuits. The Dali Llama must learn magic.

What you wish summer was as a kid. Including secret relatives and villainous geometry. Praise the axolotl!

People point sticks at each other and shout Latin. It takes seven years to learn this.

Hmm, friendship or murder? You decide!

I have no idea how this woman survived falling several miles, breathing aspestos, being sleep frozen, quantum tunneled, gassed, covered in toxic substances, shot at, catapulted, teleported to the moon without a spacesuit, and betrayed by her only friend, but by gosh she did.

tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
[quote name="conniveo" date=2017-11-12 01:49:05] - Non-religious religious man gets infected by weird angel/demon thing, and then has to find god whilst running away from an undead cowboy with anger issues - Animals Fight Back™, and things go very bad: the show [/quote] @conniveo [Spoiler] I'm guessing The Preacher and Zoo?
conniveo wrote on 2017-11-12:

- Non-religious religious man gets infected by weird angel/demon thing, and then has to find god whilst running away from an undead cowboy with anger issues

- Animals Fight Back™, and things go very bad: the show
@conniveo
I'm guessing The Preacher and Zoo?
OjYCOIV.png
[quote name="Nautica" date=2017-11-11 21:25:09] - really intense bicyclists and one guy who is probably a lizard [/quote] HEY! I [i][b]LOVE[/b][/i] my lizard son! anyways, my fandoms: [LIST] [*] a fashion Icon, a ruff boi, and an evangelist who can't pick a religion somehow save the world (after failing like 100 times) [*] the Napoleonic Wars, but what if dragons [*] organic rock-boy bears the weight of his mother's crimes [*] anime nerd learns about friendship through physical exercise [/LIST] and more but i'm too lazy to think of how to poorly describe them
Nautica wrote on 2017-11-11:
- really intense bicyclists and one guy who is probably a lizard

HEY! I LOVE my lizard son!

anyways, my fandoms:
  • a fashion Icon, a ruff boi, and an evangelist who can't pick a religion somehow save the world (after failing like 100 times)
  • the Napoleonic Wars, but what if dragons
  • organic rock-boy bears the weight of his mother's crimes
  • anime nerd learns about friendship through physical exercise

and more but i'm too lazy to think of how to poorly describe them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 366 367