Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 367 368
Oh boi

- Greasy rat man loses maybe-daughter, becomes a supernatural assassin in order to take down a dad of 60+ kids and Mr Receding Hairline

- Non-religious religious man gets infected by weird angel/demon thing, and then has to find god whilst running away from an undead cowboy with anger issues

- Oh look, there's no girls on this planet, and we can hear each others thoughts ... siKE

- Animals Fight Back™, and things go very bad: the show

- Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition...
Oh boi

- Greasy rat man loses maybe-daughter, becomes a supernatural assassin in order to take down a dad of 60+ kids and Mr Receding Hairline

- Non-religious religious man gets infected by weird angel/demon thing, and then has to find god whilst running away from an undead cowboy with anger issues

- Oh look, there's no girls on this planet, and we can hear each others thoughts ... siKE

- Animals Fight Back™, and things go very bad: the show

- Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition...
@conniveo
that is the best discription of rat dad simulator i have ever heard. (i died at 'Mr. Receding Hairline')
@conniveo
that is the best discription of rat dad simulator i have ever heard. (i died at 'Mr. Receding Hairline')
literal hell that traps you inside it (its flight rising lol. i love fr.)
weird looking human stopms on things (mario)
balls with limbs (smeshariki)
stretch&butts (arms, the game i still dont have)
how to easily make abominations in one easy step (spore)
theres no secnod game itwill never happen (also spore)
has space pirate penguins (starbound)
literal hell that traps you inside it (its flight rising lol. i love fr.)
weird looking human stopms on things (mario)
balls with limbs (smeshariki)
stretch&butts (arms, the game i still dont have)
how to easily make abominations in one easy step (spore)
theres no secnod game itwill never happen (also spore)
has space pirate penguins (starbound)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Spottedleaf125" date=2017-11-11 21:45:08] -Magical horse girl is forced to make friends by princess. Saves world multiple times -Cats fight and have romance together even when they're not supposed to because reasons [/quote] My Little Pony and Warrior Cats? :’D Here’s mine -7 pretty boys doing music, who are known from being bulletproof , won a big award and yet every racist hates them :’D -A ninja fighting in a litte town, then another ninja came and was about to make a big illusion which was mirrored with the moon and 9 beasts and a big tree, the 1st ninja had a frog too. -A young pirate sails across a big sea with a swordsman, a cook who has a crush on every single girl, a navigator and a long-nosed dude. -A guild where’s a fire-mage, a celestial spirit mage, an ice mage, etc. The fire mage was actually a demon called E.N.D and he died 400 years ago. lol
Spottedleaf125 wrote on 2017-11-11:
-Magical horse girl is forced to make friends by princess. Saves world multiple times

-Cats fight and have romance together even when they're not supposed to because reasons
My Little Pony and Warrior Cats? :’D

Here’s mine

-7 pretty boys doing music, who are known from being bulletproof , won a big award and yet every racist hates them :’D

-A ninja fighting in a litte town, then another ninja came and was about to make a big illusion which was mirrored with the moon and 9 beasts and a big tree, the 1st ninja had a frog too.

-A young pirate sails across a big sea with a swordsman, a cook who has a crush on every single girl, a navigator and a long-nosed dude.

-A guild where’s a fire-mage, a celestial spirit mage, an ice mage, etc. The fire mage was actually a demon called E.N.D and he died 400 years ago. lol

l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
-nagito komaeda worship (well now it's ouma kokichi but)
-nagito komaeda worship (well now it's ouma kokichi but)
xpxalNl.gif
An an angsty teenager and an edgelord who gets high off frozen drinks get together. This results in three murders with an... explosive conclusion.
An an angsty teenager and an edgelord who gets high off frozen drinks get together. This results in three murders with an... explosive conclusion.
HAdMW59.png vMytXAB.png 5qGWR9z.png
Like my signature? PM me if you want me to make yours
-Two kids spend their summer with some old guy who happens to be their great uncle, and also encounter a triangle-shaped demon and a bratty 10-year-old with a pompadour. Gravity Falls

-You guide a child (who is most definitely a cat) around while they carry a giant lightbulb and eat pancakes. OneShot

-A little kid and his angsty teenage brother get lost in the woods. They meet a bluebird and a guy with a lantern, and things don't go too well for any of them. Over the Garden Wall

-Murder spooky ghosts with the power of baseball, meet talking cats, and flip various light switches. Also, try to avoid eating anything that tastes remotely sweet. Really, don't try doing that. OFF

-Magical rocks save the world, or attempt to destroy it. It depends which side you're on. There are also some moments where characters break into song. Steven Universe

-A kid falls into a hole and meets magical goats. You can also date skeletons and eat instant ramen noodles. The noodles are better dry. Undertale

-A depressed teenager with a violent alter ego and his canine best friend just try to get through life. He soon loses his dog, finds a magical book, and gets thrown into a village of furries. Heartbound
-Two kids spend their summer with some old guy who happens to be their great uncle, and also encounter a triangle-shaped demon and a bratty 10-year-old with a pompadour. Gravity Falls

-You guide a child (who is most definitely a cat) around while they carry a giant lightbulb and eat pancakes. OneShot

-A little kid and his angsty teenage brother get lost in the woods. They meet a bluebird and a guy with a lantern, and things don't go too well for any of them. Over the Garden Wall

-Murder spooky ghosts with the power of baseball, meet talking cats, and flip various light switches. Also, try to avoid eating anything that tastes remotely sweet. Really, don't try doing that. OFF

-Magical rocks save the world, or attempt to destroy it. It depends which side you're on. There are also some moments where characters break into song. Steven Universe

-A kid falls into a hole and meets magical goats. You can also date skeletons and eat instant ramen noodles. The noodles are better dry. Undertale

-A depressed teenager with a violent alter ego and his canine best friend just try to get through life. He soon loses his dog, finds a magical book, and gets thrown into a village of furries. Heartbound
AqaqXxe.png
[quote name="Spottedleaf125" date=2017-11-11 21:45:08] -Girl learns one day she might have pointy ears. Helps save world with assortment of friends with her genetic powers [/quote] Hey, I know this one! ----- Tall guy and even taller guy keep dying. Occasionally joined by quizzical smol bean, who sometimes dies as well. [Spoiler] Supernatural [/spoiler] Old dude keeps picking up younger chicks. Spends most of his time either moping or saving planets. [Spoiler]Doctor Who[/spoiler] If anything weird happens, it's this show. [Spoiler]Twilight Zone[/spoiler] Clinically dead man uses his body for money. [Spoiler]UndeadEd[/spoiler] Big one, smol one, cranky one, and Dad™ one accidentally become the legal guardians of the greatest evil ever born. [Spoiler] Apocalyptic Horseplay[/spoiler] Intense love triangle + amnesia. [Spoiler]Siren's Lament[/spoiler] Immortal man saves the world by realizing everything is crazy. [Spoiler]Welcome to Nightvale [/spoiler] Woman goes on a quest to find her missing wife. Finds psychopaths instead. Whoops. [Spoiler]Alice Isn't Dead [/spoiler]
Spottedleaf125 wrote on 2017-11-11:
-Girl learns one day she might have pointy ears. Helps save world with assortment of friends with her genetic powers
Hey, I know this one!

Tall guy and even taller guy keep dying. Occasionally joined by quizzical smol bean, who sometimes dies as well. Supernatural

Old dude keeps picking up younger chicks. Spends most of his time either moping or saving planets. Doctor Who

If anything weird happens, it's this show. Twilight Zone

Clinically dead man uses his body for money. UndeadEd

Big one, smol one, cranky one, and Dad™ one accidentally become the legal guardians of the greatest evil ever born. Apocalyptic Horseplay

Intense love triangle + amnesia. Siren's Lament

Immortal man saves the world by realizing everything is crazy. Welcome to Nightvale

Woman goes on a quest to find her missing wife. Finds psychopaths instead. Whoops. Alice Isn't Dead
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

-a murder mystery series where all of your favorite characters are (probably) dead

-dead kids play a game to come back to life and learn life lessons along the way

-all of this plot happened because one old man decided it was darkness time

-a man/boy goes on an adventure to save his daughter/sister and bad things happen
--same fandom, except now robots fight other robots and feels happen

-a nasty crimeboy and his friends try to change society for the better
-a murder mystery series where all of your favorite characters are (probably) dead

-dead kids play a game to come back to life and learn life lessons along the way

-all of this plot happened because one old man decided it was darkness time

-a man/boy goes on an adventure to save his daughter/sister and bad things happen
--same fandom, except now robots fight other robots and feels happen

-a nasty crimeboy and his friends try to change society for the better
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
a bunch of dramatic kids in space fighting aliens in weird machines

not your everyday apocalypse, updated with multiple time lines alternate universes space frogs and kids who need help
a bunch of dramatic kids in space fighting aliens in weird machines

not your everyday apocalypse, updated with multiple time lines alternate universes space frogs and kids who need help
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 367 368