Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 366 367
A giant man made of lions whose pilots fight furry purple cat-bat people.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Skinny exercise trainer woman gets tested by evil robot overlords. Twice.
Skinny exercise trainer woman gets tested by evil robot overlords. Twice.
- order
So basically

-A emo, his (boy)friend, his bodyguard and his manny go on a road trip but end up saving the world.
-Princess has to find 4 mighty reptile humans to kick her beloved out of her castle.
-robot cats based on a really old technology.
-Smart brit claims that there's always a solution for every puzzle.
-Guy wrapped a piece of cloth around his Katana so he can't use it anymore.
-Guy ends up being reborn each time the bad guy is reborn.
-Nerd has to fight with 7x the 3rd last letter of the alphabet to get a girl who changes her haircolour all the time.

EDIT: oops forgot something
- Smart ******* has the ability to solve every single problem the world is facing but doesn't feel like it.
So basically

-A emo, his (boy)friend, his bodyguard and his manny go on a road trip but end up saving the world.
-Princess has to find 4 mighty reptile humans to kick her beloved out of her castle.
-robot cats based on a really old technology.
-Smart brit claims that there's always a solution for every puzzle.
-Guy wrapped a piece of cloth around his Katana so he can't use it anymore.
-Guy ends up being reborn each time the bad guy is reborn.
-Nerd has to fight with 7x the 3rd last letter of the alphabet to get a girl who changes her haircolour all the time.

EDIT: oops forgot something
- Smart ******* has the ability to solve every single problem the world is facing but doesn't feel like it.
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
[quote name="SugarRose22" date=2017-11-21 22:01:35] A giant man made of lions whose pilots fight furry purple cat-bat people. [/quote] this, and... -11-year-old beats up gangsters, extreme environmentalists, the mafia, and other horrible adults. -android with a big butt questions the meaning of life -who would win? adults who have been training their whole lives to become the best of the best, OR two 12-year-old boys.
SugarRose22 wrote on 2017-11-21:

this, and...

-11-year-old beats up gangsters, extreme environmentalists, the mafia, and other horrible adults.

-android with a big butt questions the meaning of life

-who would win? adults who have been training their whole lives to become the best of the best, OR two 12-year-old boys.
A young princess from a foreign land goes to a tropical paradise to marry the God King, who she has never met. Her older sister gets herself tangled up with a bunch of mercenaries. There's also a god who refuses to believe he's a god and a grumpy guy with a talking sword.

(Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson.)
A young princess from a foreign land goes to a tropical paradise to marry the God King, who she has never met. Her older sister gets herself tangled up with a bunch of mercenaries. There's also a god who refuses to believe he's a god and a grumpy guy with a talking sword.

(Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson.)
VHFsfxu.gif
squids who are kids shoot each other up

its the end of the world, time, psace and universe as we know it and i dont feel fine

angels, demons, and more oh my

im gonna bet this firesnail and nothing can stop me

squids who are kids shoot each other up

its the end of the world, time, psace and universe as we know it and i dont feel fine

angels, demons, and more oh my

im gonna bet this firesnail and nothing can stop me

0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
angry man screaming
angry man screaming
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
a dumpster diving ninja avocado goes on adventures with his less attractive friend, his cute secretary (who has a gun), and his under-appreciated nurse, all in the hopes of taking down an organized crime ring led by a big egg.
a dumpster diving ninja avocado goes on adventures with his less attractive friend, his cute secretary (who has a gun), and his under-appreciated nurse, all in the hopes of taking down an organized crime ring led by a big egg.
i'm lonely
chicken fights eggplant
chicken fights eggplant
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
An eight year old kills a dragon, things happen.
Wings of Fire
An eight year old kills a dragon, things happen.
Wings of Fire
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 366 367