Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your story idea badly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
In 1890s Paris, an angry guy who likes drinking and literature kills his sister and her husband and low-key blames his parents for it. He then feels bad about it and drinks more until his parents die and his best friend moves in with him to take care of him. Then he dies and his best friend feels absolutely terrible for it.

Also I made an AU where the angry literature guy has a low-key relationship with either some journalist he met at a pub or literature man's best friend, but I haven't touched on it much (yet). I also made a modern AU that's pretty much just them being weird people in the modern version of Paris. :"D

My story's fairly dark (and gets mature at times), so this is actually an oversimplification of my ideas for it, but it's still a pretty decent representation of what I'm planning. :"^)

I'm also planning to expand on this story and create little short stories that either explore characters' backstories or retell the main story from a different perspective. (I haven't really decided yet.) :0
In 1890s Paris, an angry guy who likes drinking and literature kills his sister and her husband and low-key blames his parents for it. He then feels bad about it and drinks more until his parents die and his best friend moves in with him to take care of him. Then he dies and his best friend feels absolutely terrible for it.

Also I made an AU where the angry literature guy has a low-key relationship with either some journalist he met at a pub or literature man's best friend, but I haven't touched on it much (yet). I also made a modern AU that's pretty much just them being weird people in the modern version of Paris. :"D

My story's fairly dark (and gets mature at times), so this is actually an oversimplification of my ideas for it, but it's still a pretty decent representation of what I'm planning. :"^)

I'm also planning to expand on this story and create little short stories that either explore characters' backstories or retell the main story from a different perspective. (I haven't really decided yet.) :0
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Another story I want to do one day

Wannabe villain gets posessed by the ghost of a dragon, does a heel-face turn, gets a science job, and makes friends with a cannibal.
Another story I want to do one day

Wannabe villain gets posessed by the ghost of a dragon, does a heel-face turn, gets a science job, and makes friends with a cannibal.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
I have three.

Evil king with a traumatic backstory and reason for being a jerk is being a jerk and his gay son decides to overthrow him with an army of furries.

A half blind pilot with a death wish, a salty medic who is done with the universe, and a child soldier who is a good bean overthrow the government. IN SPACE.

A group of dragons who totally shouldn't be considered adults survive an apocalypse. The Necromancer marries the Druid and the Pyromaniac.
I have three.

Evil king with a traumatic backstory and reason for being a jerk is being a jerk and his gay son decides to overthrow him with an army of furries.

A half blind pilot with a death wish, a salty medic who is done with the universe, and a child soldier who is a good bean overthrow the government. IN SPACE.

A group of dragons who totally shouldn't be considered adults survive an apocalypse. The Necromancer marries the Druid and the Pyromaniac.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
ive got a few stories and 1 thats basically just an rp with a friend so

story 1- some ppl really hate magic and want it gone and the mages/witches are Not going down without a fight

story 2- finding nemo but reversed, a little girl needs help finding her giant demon snake father after he goes missing

story 3- depressed werewolf needs a job and is pretty sure theyre working with an illegal organization of sorts but it pays well and they dont have to do anything obviously illegal, so... their best friend is a cryptid that likes burgers

rp- a bunch of nerds who are in love. also most of them are yokai
ive got a few stories and 1 thats basically just an rp with a friend so

story 1- some ppl really hate magic and want it gone and the mages/witches are Not going down without a fight

story 2- finding nemo but reversed, a little girl needs help finding her giant demon snake father after he goes missing

story 3- depressed werewolf needs a job and is pretty sure theyre working with an illegal organization of sorts but it pays well and they dont have to do anything obviously illegal, so... their best friend is a cryptid that likes burgers

rp- a bunch of nerds who are in love. also most of them are yokai
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
Group of kids have powers and need to save the world with a main character that is OP and has all the powers...
Group of kids have powers and need to save the world with a main character that is OP and has all the powers...
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@PiecesOSky
My webcomic:

"young nerd obtains a computervirus which turns monster from her game real and builds a big family"
Tags: Friendship, 4th wall, family, Horror, violence, character death, adventure, action, fantasy

Hiatus story of persona:

"humans in a ever circle of destroying themselves facing demons and half-gods, dealing with an annoying attention-starving devil and not-really-helpful god
Tags: Fantasy, violence, mystery, apocalypse, cyberpunk, romance, adventure
@PiecesOSky
My webcomic:

"young nerd obtains a computervirus which turns monster from her game real and builds a big family"
Tags: Friendship, 4th wall, family, Horror, violence, character death, adventure, action, fantasy

Hiatus story of persona:

"humans in a ever circle of destroying themselves facing demons and half-gods, dealing with an annoying attention-starving devil and not-really-helpful god
Tags: Fantasy, violence, mystery, apocalypse, cyberpunk, romance, adventure

Fr+9 | Female | Devil

11kT grabs!
Wishlist
36663453.png 66019105.png 54380439.png 42871933.png
my life...
but metaphors
my life...
but metaphors
fhJcysU.png
A tragic love story between a dog skull and a laptop. It's gay.
A tragic love story between a dog skull and a laptop. It's gay.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
local prince tries to stop the apocalypse but screws up and causes said apocalypse
local prince tries to stop the apocalypse but screws up and causes said apocalypse
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
animate heart monitor joins the army and gets a girlfriend from another planet
animate heart monitor joins the army and gets a girlfriend from another planet
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23