Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your story idea badly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
A bunch of depressed, revenge-mongering people get together to put a king back on the throne of a ruined country.
A bunch of depressed, revenge-mongering people get together to put a king back on the throne of a ruined country.
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
Wow, this happened quickly! Some of these are making my day! You go you silly, silly creators you!

@doodlebell
(The four live in a world where 1/2 the population needs magic to live, but the magic is fading. Also society is heavily reliant on magical industries. In trying to preserve the magic, the four accidentally swap out the core component of the magic for one of thier number. Chaos ensues.)
Wow, this happened quickly! Some of these are making my day! You go you silly, silly creators you!

@doodlebell
(The four live in a world where 1/2 the population needs magic to live, but the magic is fading. Also society is heavily reliant on magical industries. In trying to preserve the magic, the four accidentally swap out the core component of the magic for one of thier number. Chaos ensues.)
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
Okay, I have a few, including one that I'm working on instead of it being a thought that I have or previously have had (and yes a lot of these are fan comic ideas):

Bros die, board a train some of the time to try to find someone or something that can bring them back. Have to avoid their possessed bodies and other things that want to kill them in the process.
{Undecided Name}

(the one I'm making) A delta squirtle and his buddy bois have to solve an age old mystery, save the world, and not die in the process. Y'know, normal stuff.
(pokemon) Heroes

A couple of people fall into a tree, get misplaced, and have to fight an eldritch abomination of a dragon that eats souls and it's corrupted forces. Fun.
Daze

Representatives of the elements do things, and get into misadventures that usually end with a world-destroying monster or two.
Lucky's Universe {Name not final}

FUUUUUUUTTTUUUUURRRREEEEE
and saytrs!
Lazarus

Everything is based off of a cell. And something's up.
Cytokinesis

Heterochromia dood meets a quite weird bird and goes on an adventure to discover his purpose.
{undecided name}

Shadow boi tries to be scary; fails. Ends up becoming a good.
The 42nd AEU
Okay, I have a few, including one that I'm working on instead of it being a thought that I have or previously have had (and yes a lot of these are fan comic ideas):

Bros die, board a train some of the time to try to find someone or something that can bring them back. Have to avoid their possessed bodies and other things that want to kill them in the process.
{Undecided Name}

(the one I'm making) A delta squirtle and his buddy bois have to solve an age old mystery, save the world, and not die in the process. Y'know, normal stuff.
(pokemon) Heroes

A couple of people fall into a tree, get misplaced, and have to fight an eldritch abomination of a dragon that eats souls and it's corrupted forces. Fun.
Daze

Representatives of the elements do things, and get into misadventures that usually end with a world-destroying monster or two.
Lucky's Universe {Name not final}

FUUUUUUUTTTUUUUURRRREEEEE
and saytrs!
Lazarus

Everything is based off of a cell. And something's up.
Cytokinesis

Heterochromia dood meets a quite weird bird and goes on an adventure to discover his purpose.
{undecided name}

Shadow boi tries to be scary; fails. Ends up becoming a good.
The 42nd AEU
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I will make you love this teddy bear

then kill him brutally after getting him a gay boyfriend
I will make you love this teddy bear

then kill him brutally after getting him a gay boyfriend
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Also:

How did I fall throuGH A TREE OH MY GOD THE FLOOR
Also:

How did I fall throuGH A TREE OH MY GOD THE FLOOR
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Five orphan ninjas meet up with five kinda orphan ninjas and become ten ninjas

they fight embodiment of death

explosions

death

gayness

babies everywhere

more death
Five orphan ninjas meet up with five kinda orphan ninjas and become ten ninjas

they fight embodiment of death

explosions

death

gayness

babies everywhere

more death
sdSRvlV.png
small elf girl with animal powers and traumatic past runs away with an astral being and a dimension traveler

group of friends in poverty decide to serve dragon-goddesses and greatly risk their lives on the journey to do so.

(these are two separate stories btw lmao)
small elf girl with animal powers and traumatic past runs away with an astral being and a dimension traveler

group of friends in poverty decide to serve dragon-goddesses and greatly risk their lives on the journey to do so.

(these are two separate stories btw lmao)
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
A bunch of almost-adults get wrapped into a child's war, most of them lose everything, and it's up for debate whether anything actually gets resolved in the end.

WHY do I always have to make everything sad.....it's like I can't help it.
A bunch of almost-adults get wrapped into a child's war, most of them lose everything, and it's up for debate whether anything actually gets resolved in the end.

WHY do I always have to make everything sad.....it's like I can't help it.
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
Local gravedigger fairy hecks up and ends up being hunted by a rich company owner, his technophiliac reptile bodyguards, some more fairies but manipulative, and an actual god of destruction.

But don't worry, he makes a few friends along the way.

EDIT: Also another related story:

Two demigods will grant any wish and make your dreams come true! But it's actually completely terrible!
Local gravedigger fairy hecks up and ends up being hunted by a rich company owner, his technophiliac reptile bodyguards, some more fairies but manipulative, and an actual god of destruction.

But don't worry, he makes a few friends along the way.

EDIT: Also another related story:

Two demigods will grant any wish and make your dreams come true! But it's actually completely terrible!
Six Cryptid Kids™ find each other in the woods and decide to create the CRYPTID CREW™ and try their best to survive.
Six Cryptid Kids™ find each other in the woods and decide to create the CRYPTID CREW™ and try their best to survive.
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23