Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your story idea badly
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
A gay merprince falls in love with the demon prince of hell only for their relationship to fall apart immediately because his mom doesn't like him.
A gay merprince falls in love with the demon prince of hell only for their relationship to fall apart immediately because his mom doesn't like him.
What if the Revolutionary War was fought by mages?

Featuring:
innocent seaweed child
edgy winged boi
literal candle with a god complex
cup o mud

seaweed's friend who is the moon
the moon's father Santa
What if the Revolutionary War was fought by mages?

Featuring:
innocent seaweed child
edgy winged boi
literal candle with a god complex
cup o mud

seaweed's friend who is the moon
the moon's father Santa
she/he/they | fr + 3
A special snowflake tween discovers that they have an IQ of 7192759925965918239527395 and they become more of a special snowflake before going on a dumb, cliche mission to "save humanity" or whatever.
A special snowflake tween discovers that they have an IQ of 7192759925965918239527395 and they become more of a special snowflake before going on a dumb, cliche mission to "save humanity" or whatever.
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
Dead girl follows necklace voice to save all the dead peoples spirits.
Dead girl follows necklace voice to save all the dead peoples spirits.
button.pngc483QDb.png
three goat children make a bad decision, end up in alternate time line as two goat children, third is shadowy demon goat lost in between time lines, a real Schrödinger goat
three goat children make a bad decision, end up in alternate time line as two goat children, third is shadowy demon goat lost in between time lines, a real Schrödinger goat
Hi My name is clueless, How may I serve?
Two wolves annoy a magic wolf goddess into letting them come along on an adventure and become friends with an extra-magic wolf god whose relatives keep dying.
Two wolves annoy a magic wolf goddess into letting them come along on an adventure and become friends with an extra-magic wolf god whose relatives keep dying.
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.png
bYt72YT.png
Mostly one of my dnd-characters' bacstory:

Grounding is for weenies, real dads send their kids to fight dragons.
Mostly one of my dnd-characters' bacstory:

Grounding is for weenies, real dads send their kids to fight dragons.
slarg_child_by_deestracted-da8yxrd.png
Four cats go off to save the world with their Elemental Powers, there is a traitor, drama, action, death. XD
Four cats go off to save the world with their Elemental Powers, there is a traitor, drama, action, death. XD
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
Angsty 20 year old crossdresser, middle aged black fighter dude and massive wuss with a baseball bat and cat mask go on a quest to fulfill their motives. Rip angst's mom. rip wuss. rip angst. everyone is a mutant now, who ripped my arms off?
Angsty 20 year old crossdresser, middle aged black fighter dude and massive wuss with a baseball bat and cat mask go on a quest to fulfill their motives. Rip angst's mom. rip wuss. rip angst. everyone is a mutant now, who ripped my arms off?
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
A group of ragtag hooligans go on a roller-coaster of events on a strange jazzy, steam/cyberpunk influenced ball of sand they call a planet. Our main cast consists of a chill lizard lady, a cheeky android, and a dusty engineer who can't figure out her miserable morals. There's also a butt-ton of the undead, skeletons precisely, and space cowboys because why not.
May include a cheesy romantic subplot between robo and lil' dusty.
A group of ragtag hooligans go on a roller-coaster of events on a strange jazzy, steam/cyberpunk influenced ball of sand they call a planet. Our main cast consists of a chill lizard lady, a cheeky android, and a dusty engineer who can't figure out her miserable morals. There's also a butt-ton of the undead, skeletons precisely, and space cowboys because why not.
May include a cheesy romantic subplot between robo and lil' dusty.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23