Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your story idea badly
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
3 kids go out into the woods to find a big bad monster and one gets eaten in the process

anxious bird prince cant figure out how to Royalty while an exiled bird breaths down his neck

buncha furries go on a quest to find a plant

local demon throws hissyfit: the saga
3 kids go out into the woods to find a big bad monster and one gets eaten in the process

anxious bird prince cant figure out how to Royalty while an exiled bird breaths down his neck

buncha furries go on a quest to find a plant

local demon throws hissyfit: the saga
I have two but also I don't like to write

Fallen angel meets a kitsune and a demon on his journey to punch his god in the face and prevent himself from turning into a demon himself while also realizing that he's really gay for the other demon. Also the grim reaper is a godzilla-sized skeletal dragon and a super chill dad.

This one's a bit longer because I've fleshed it out more and there's a bit more Important Stuff™:
Magic fantasy world war except there are no elves or orcs or dwarves and you need to throw out all other premonitions of fantasy worlds.
Star man is part of an underground rebellion but gets found out and banished but he survives starving on the tundra by resorting to cannibalism. He befriends one of the refugees from a different race that are shapeshifters and they end up going on a journey to overthrow two different governments. They befriend a superhuman that looks like an eight year old on the way and a lot of insanity ensues.
I have two but also I don't like to write

Fallen angel meets a kitsune and a demon on his journey to punch his god in the face and prevent himself from turning into a demon himself while also realizing that he's really gay for the other demon. Also the grim reaper is a godzilla-sized skeletal dragon and a super chill dad.

This one's a bit longer because I've fleshed it out more and there's a bit more Important Stuff™:
Magic fantasy world war except there are no elves or orcs or dwarves and you need to throw out all other premonitions of fantasy worlds.
Star man is part of an underground rebellion but gets found out and banished but he survives starving on the tundra by resorting to cannibalism. He befriends one of the refugees from a different race that are shapeshifters and they end up going on a journey to overthrow two different governments. They befriend a superhuman that looks like an eight year old on the way and a lot of insanity ensues.
wORSkxL.png
Fictional nation people have crazy hijinks and adventures wich sometimes get so serious that the space colony test tube Baby kills the other two and takes over most of the known universe

Also stolen puppies,A ton of Magic,and no one is straight
Fictional nation people have crazy hijinks and adventures wich sometimes get so serious that the space colony test tube Baby kills the other two and takes over most of the known universe

Also stolen puppies,A ton of Magic,and no one is straight
1086ef29feb805a7b493f37586de5f42a0c51429.jpghttps://flamecaller-terracotta-figurine.tumblr.com/
I have a few:

-Two brothers go on a roadtrip to find out how to make the big dog that keeps following them stop it.
-A scientist, a detective, and a talk show host save multiple worlds from a gardening implement.
-Gay magic cats fight a parasitic god.
-Embodiments of the chemical elements fight bad things, and their newest member wishes she had a better name.
I have a few:

-Two brothers go on a roadtrip to find out how to make the big dog that keeps following them stop it.
-A scientist, a detective, and a talk show host save multiple worlds from a gardening implement.
-Gay magic cats fight a parasitic god.
-Embodiments of the chemical elements fight bad things, and their newest member wishes she had a better name.
https://lilaclynx.neocities.org/
- Rock band featuring a conspiracy theorist, a lesbian and a gay man who are dating, a science teacher, and a former Tina Turner impersonator go through their careers, break up, and later bring a man who looks like the conspiracy theorist to their Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction because they all hate him.
- Rock band featuring a conspiracy theorist, a lesbian and a gay man who are dating, a science teacher, and a former Tina Turner impersonator go through their careers, break up, and later bring a man who looks like the conspiracy theorist to their Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction because they all hate him.
A N G E R Y boi goes and single-handedly slaughters the entire army of a tyranically oppressive dragon demon lord, just because the lord eliminated everything related to fun. Also, multidimensional beings are after him because apparently anger=unholily strong magic.
A N G E R Y boi goes and single-handedly slaughters the entire army of a tyranically oppressive dragon demon lord, just because the lord eliminated everything related to fun. Also, multidimensional beings are after him because apparently anger=unholily strong magic.
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
Magic little ginger orphan and a hairy old man who just wants to me left alone become friends and kill things for a living.
Magic little ginger orphan and a hairy old man who just wants to me left alone become friends and kill things for a living.
p3wPP6s.png
supernatural lesbian pirate misadventure octopi edition
supernatural lesbian pirate misadventure octopi edition
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
Beetle child goes on a cosmic Adventure, featuring :
Beetle child
Square man
A sun demon named Desmond
5 bajillon monsters
And special guest: A psychic hamster
Beetle child goes on a cosmic Adventure, featuring :
Beetle child