Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your story idea badly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Any story creators or aspiring story tellers here? I have a graphic novel I'm working on, and the idea is so stupid I often laugh out loud. Therefore, to maximize the stupid, I challenge you all to Sumerize your story in one sentence.
And
Go.

Four almost-adults try to save the world, don't know how, make things worse.
Any story creators or aspiring story tellers here? I have a graphic novel I'm working on, and the idea is so stupid I often laugh out loud. Therefore, to maximize the stupid, I challenge you all to Sumerize your story in one sentence.
And
Go.

Four almost-adults try to save the world, don't know how, make things worse.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png

I'm not sure how you can mess up saving the world that badly, but now I kind of want to know.

Also here's my regret :

Anxious Botanist cat gets involved with The Flower Mafia, before getting quite literally fired by his boss.

and way too many cults
just, too many

I'm not sure how you can mess up saving the world that badly, but now I kind of want to know.

Also here's my regret :

Anxious Botanist cat gets involved with The Flower Mafia, before getting quite literally fired by his boss.

and way too many cults
just, too many
The local folk hero accepts a challenge from a stranger, nearly gets killed, and gets roped into the stranger's "family" drama.
The local folk hero accepts a challenge from a stranger, nearly gets killed, and gets roped into the stranger's "family" drama.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
My Tokusatsu inspired story: Man gets kidnapped, infected with tiny computers and takes advice from voices in his head while things explode around him.
My Tokusatsu inspired story: Man gets kidnapped, infected with tiny computers and takes advice from voices in his head while things explode around him.
Formerly known as Brenning.
Local underdog gets guilt-tripped by Rainbow Dash ripoff into joining a vigilante group attempting to stop a war, protected only by the power of Plot Armor™. Makes things worse, goes to cry in a corner.
Local underdog gets guilt-tripped by Rainbow Dash ripoff into joining a vigilante group attempting to stop a war, protected only by the power of Plot Armor™. Makes things worse, goes to cry in a corner.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Five students skip school to save the world at the suggestion of a high-school dropout.

Dragon is chased by older brother whose idea of parenting is getting as many people pregnant as possible.

Mythological being makes promise to a dying warrior; shows up 20 years later to his children because of obstructive gods.

Queen wants to save the world but politics get in the way. Her kinda-ex-husband lets his students, including his son, get possessed by gods.

Injured teenager misreads application form; accidentally gets sent to magic camp.
Five students skip school to save the world at the suggestion of a high-school dropout.

Dragon is chased by older brother whose idea of parenting is getting as many people pregnant as possible.

Mythological being makes promise to a dying warrior; shows up 20 years later to his children because of obstructive gods.

Queen wants to save the world but politics get in the way. Her kinda-ex-husband lets his students, including his son, get possessed by gods.

Injured teenager misreads application form; accidentally gets sent to magic camp.
Mg9qSuP.gif
demon and an ancient vampire get caught up in soul dealing and get an fbi agent on their tail-what happens next will warm your heart!
demon and an ancient vampire get caught up in soul dealing and get an fbi agent on their tail-what happens next will warm your heart!
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Pain and suffering

Mythical creatures living in somewhat peaceful times until one idiot ruins everything.
Pain and suffering

Mythical creatures living in somewhat peaceful times until one idiot ruins everything.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Killer robot gains sentience, rebels and gets killed.
Killer robot gains sentience, rebels and gets killed.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
Two dragons die and go to Dragon Hell. They then fall in love, decide that Hell sucks, and escape with the help of a rebellious teenage demon.
Two dragons die and go to Dragon Hell. They then fall in love, decide that Hell sucks, and escape with the help of a rebellious teenage demon.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23