Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fears??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
spiders

no specific reason, just the fact that I have an unreasonable fear when it comes to them
spiders

no specific reason, just the fact that I have an unreasonable fear when it comes to them
Cockroaches. They’re just creepy...
Cockroaches. They’re just creepy...
Scared of not existing/never ending pain
-Not existing? I can't even think of that without just like shivering
Scared of several bugs, especially ones with lots of legs/make loud noises
-EW
Scared of reading aloud
-I HATE just sharing out my writing and stuff even though everyone tells me it's good
Scared of falling from really high
-What if I crack my skull open?*bites nails*
Scared of not existing/never ending pain
-Not existing? I can't even think of that without just like shivering
Scared of several bugs, especially ones with lots of legs/make loud noises
-EW
Scared of reading aloud
-I HATE just sharing out my writing and stuff even though everyone tells me it's good
Scared of falling from really high
-What if I crack my skull open?*bites nails*
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
Children
Children
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SenayDragon

Nice to meet you! It definitely is nice. Also, I didn't know that was the actual name for our fear, so now I can actually put a name to it and not have to say "fear of vomiting" since even the word itself makes me feel sick.

I really hope you're able to get it more under control soon. Panic attacks are the absolute worst! It's awesome that you're working on getting it fixed though!! I hope to get some help for mine as well soon enough. I hate how much this fear limits things :/ My largest problem is my anxiety over many things right now so once that's tackled a little more, I'll go after this fear.
@SenayDragon

Nice to meet you! It definitely is nice. Also, I didn't know that was the actual name for our fear, so now I can actually put a name to it and not have to say "fear of vomiting" since even the word itself makes me feel sick.

I really hope you're able to get it more under control soon. Panic attacks are the absolute worst! It's awesome that you're working on getting it fixed though!! I hope to get some help for mine as well soon enough. I hate how much this fear limits things :/ My largest problem is my anxiety over many things right now so once that's tackled a little more, I'll go after this fear.
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png
death, being alone, suffocation, ladybugs, all kinds of bugs really
oh yeah and i fear my own anxiety attacks (which gives me anxiety) LOL
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
Heights.

Ok, I'm not as scared of heights as I used to be, I will admit, but I really dislike heights. It has subsided a bit though, to the point where I can be in the air just fine. Airplanes don't bother me, and I love the view.

But the thought of falling from any height what-so-ever, if there's any chance I might fall, even from just a few feet of the ground, I get scared.

And shots.

Not like gun shots. Like, vaccines and such. To the point that when I went to the dentist to get a filling I actually broke into tears because I can not handle sharp pointy objects being injected into my flesh. It was kind of embarrassing, tbh. It's not as bad when it isn't in my mouth, but I hate shots to no end and will basically do anything to avoid those situations. When I was watching Stranger Things I had to look away during the scenes that shots where involved in because I just can't handle it.
Heights.

Ok, I'm not as scared of heights as I used to be, I will admit, but I really dislike heights. It has subsided a bit though, to the point where I can be in the air just fine. Airplanes don't bother me, and I love the view.

But the thought of falling from any height what-so-ever, if there's any chance I might fall, even from just a few feet of the ground, I get scared.

And shots.

Not like gun shots. Like, vaccines and such. To the point that when I went to the dentist to get a filling I actually broke into tears because I can not handle sharp pointy objects being injected into my flesh. It was kind of embarrassing, tbh. It's not as bad when it isn't in my mouth, but I hate shots to no end and will basically do anything to avoid those situations. When I was watching Stranger Things I had to look away during the scenes that shots where involved in because I just can't handle it.
Spiders (though I'm comfortable around some spiders like daddy long legs and jumping spiders, but will Y E L L if they come near me), needles and heights.

And I'll go ahead and say that my soul would probably leave my body if I ever encountered a black mamba or a spitter that aren't safely contained on a terrarium. :'D
Spiders (though I'm comfortable around some spiders like daddy long legs and jumping spiders, but will Y E L L if they come near me), needles and heights.

And I'll go ahead and say that my soul would probably leave my body if I ever encountered a black mamba or a spitter that aren't safely contained on a terrarium. :'D

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Spiders. ;o;
Spiders. ;o;
plaguetop.png
I'm afraid of failure and uh.... the dark? I hate the dark.
I'm afraid of failure and uh.... the dark? I hate the dark.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8