Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fears??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Swimming (IT ALMOST KILLED ME TWICE IN 1 YEAR!!!)

Mirrors dragons (TOO MANY EYES!!)

Spider (BASICLY HAIRY MIRRORS THAT ARE TINY)

Anything with more then 2 eyes ^

Um eating an octopus

Scary movies

Not having any books (I LOVE MY BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!)

I'm not necessarily scared of the dark but what could be in the dark

Death (Not my own just someone who I love)
Swimming (IT ALMOST KILLED ME TWICE IN 1 YEAR!!!)

Mirrors dragons (TOO MANY EYES!!)

Spider (BASICLY HAIRY MIRRORS THAT ARE TINY)

Anything with more then 2 eyes ^

Um eating an octopus

Scary movies

Not having any books (I LOVE MY BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!)

I'm not necessarily scared of the dark but what could be in the dark

Death (Not my own just someone who I love)
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
physical contact
Im so scared someone is gonna touch me inappropriately..ive never had a experience with that but the thought makes me want to scream. I also freak out if someone touches my neck. I dont care who you are , do not touch my neck. If someone besides me touches my back or thigh i cant

Anything that sprays or is "all of a sudden"

perfume , lighters , sprinklers , you name it. I literally tear up when people light a cigarette near me because the flash is so sudden and it makes my anxeity skyrocket. I cant be in the room if you want to spray air freshener either. Even my friend got a spray bottle of water and pretended to go spray it at me and i literally got up out of my chair in the middle of class to sit under the table and hide under my jacket. He went to do it again and boi my first reaction was to jump so fast. I thought my soul stayed under the table while my body went out the door. Things that happen too quickly (like throwing a ball) freak me out , but i have extremely fast reflexes so i guess im ok? Even talking all of a sudden in a quiet room makes me have a mini-heartattack.

Viruses

stomach bugs to be exact. I freak out if im nauseated , or my stomach hurts. I have had too many experiences and literally typing this makes me cringe. My sister got a bug last year and i didnt eat (except to keep me alive) for almost 3 weeks and almost went to the hospital because i lost so much weight and dehydration.
If someone even mentions them feeling sick , i have to leave the room or I will have a full blown anxeity attack right there. I even refuse to use public bathrooms for this reason.

Abandonment / Being Left Alone

I have this insane fear that someone is going to leave me (physically or emotionally). I cant leave my moms side at really any given time if she goes anywhere. I also become extremely clingy to my special someones , pets , and even my stuffed animals/personal belongings. I just have to have someone there , even if its my belongings or my cats. Im not sure why exactly i have this fear/phobia , though.

Strangers

Who are you? What are you gonna do to me? ARe you gonna do something to me? Why are you talking to me? WHy are you there? ????????
this ties in with fear #1 , honestly.

@cuteprincess dont ever go to my lair , mirrors , mirrors everywhere. (just warning you incase we find each other in the future! ;)
physical contact
Im so scared someone is gonna touch me inappropriately..ive never had a experience with that but the thought makes me want to scream. I also freak out if someone touches my neck. I dont care who you are , do not touch my neck. If someone besides me touches my back or thigh i cant

Anything that sprays or is "all of a sudden"

perfume , lighters , sprinklers , you name it. I literally tear up when people light a cigarette near me because the flash is so sudden and it makes my anxeity skyrocket. I cant be in the room if you want to spray air freshener either. Even my friend got a spray bottle of water and pretended to go spray it at me and i literally got up out of my chair in the middle of class to sit under the table and hide under my jacket. He went to do it again and boi my first reaction was to jump so fast. I thought my soul stayed under the table while my body went out the door. Things that happen too quickly (like throwing a ball) freak me out , but i have extremely fast reflexes so i guess im ok? Even talking all of a sudden in a quiet room makes me have a mini-heartattack.

Viruses

stomach bugs to be exact. I freak out if im nauseated , or my stomach hurts. I have had too many experiences and literally typing this makes me cringe. My sister got a bug last year and i didnt eat (except to keep me alive) for almost 3 weeks and almost went to the hospital because i lost so much weight and dehydration.
If someone even mentions them feeling sick , i have to leave the room or I will have a full blown anxeity attack right there. I even refuse to use public bathrooms for this reason.

Abandonment / Being Left Alone

I have this insane fear that someone is going to leave me (physically or emotionally). I cant leave my moms side at really any given time if she goes anywhere. I also become extremely clingy to my special someones , pets , and even my stuffed animals/personal belongings. I just have to have someone there , even if its my belongings or my cats. Im not sure why exactly i have this fear/phobia , though.

Strangers

Who are you? What are you gonna do to me? ARe you gonna do something to me? Why are you talking to me? WHy are you there? ????????
this ties in with fear #1 , honestly.

@cuteprincess dont ever go to my lair , mirrors , mirrors everywhere. (just warning you incase we find each other in the future! ;)
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
@solanna
I went to ur clan.... I almost screamed...
@solanna
I went to ur clan.... I almost screamed...
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@cuteprincess

WhY WoUlD YoU Do THat To YOurSelf????
@cuteprincess

WhY WoUlD YoU Do THat To YOurSelf????
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
hmm loud spontaneous noises... especially guns/fireworks/thunderstorms but things like balloons popping and dogs barking will still make me nervous

someone i love being in trouble/injured/in any type of pain and not being able to help them

i mean i have other minor fears but nothing i can't overcome sorta
hmm loud spontaneous noises... especially guns/fireworks/thunderstorms but things like balloons popping and dogs barking will still make me nervous

someone i love being in trouble/injured/in any type of pain and not being able to help them

i mean i have other minor fears but nothing i can't overcome sorta
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
-Falling
-Failure
-Centipedes
-Closed Closets
-Stinkbugs
-Falling
-Failure
-Centipedes
-Closed Closets
-Stinkbugs
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I'm terrified the things about me that people liked and helped me make friends will eventually turn annoying and I will slowly begin to lose the people around me, not knowing what I'm doing wrong. That I will end up alone despite my best efforts.
I'm terrified the things about me that people liked and helped me make friends will eventually turn annoying and I will slowly begin to lose the people around me, not knowing what I'm doing wrong. That I will end up alone despite my best efforts.
(o.o)
[quote name="emiliarate" date=2017-11-07 17:23:45] I'm terrified the things about me that people liked and helped me make friends will eventually turn annoying and I will slowly begin to lose the people around me, not knowing what I'm doing wrong. That I will end up alone despite my best efforts. [/quote] THIS TOO
emiliarate wrote on 2017-11-07:

THIS TOO
-The ocean or any open body of water that ain't a pool
I can swim and I'm not afraid of water in general, but the second it gets deeper just by a little bit, I'm freaking out. I can't go into the ocean at all or any lakes irl, and then in video games, I have to work up a ton of courage if I have to go into the water at anytime. I remember I was above the water in a video game a couple days ago and I could see distant rocks underneath the surface far down and I started to freak out. Drop offs, trenches/abyss', and open ocean are the worst though.

-Bugs
All bugs. If you are a bug, stay 1000 feet away from me or I will cry

-People vomiting
I can't take it or the thought of it. I'm terrified of it. It's taking a lot of courage just to even type about it. If someone mentions they feel sick or are about to be sick, nope bye, I am dashing out of the room before anything happens and far away. If my stomach hurts, I get paranoid I'll be sick and so much anxiety over it that actually happened last night. I can't even talk about it or think about it otherwise I'll feel sick myself. If someone gets sick or mentions feeling sick, I will avoid that place like the plague. It's probably my worst fear because when it gets triggered, my anxiety shoots through the roof and I start to panic horribly
(@Solanna It seems we have a similar fear with the whole people getting sick thing. It's nice to know someone else gets this way actually as I haven't met anyone with anything similar yet)

-People
yes people

-Anything horror related (especially zombies - mostly just the idea)
I am a complete chicken and I will admit it
-The ocean or any open body of water that ain't a pool
I can swim and I'm not afraid of water in general, but the second it gets deeper just by a little bit, I'm freaking out. I can't go into the ocean at all or any lakes irl, and then in video games, I have to work up a ton of courage if I have to go into the water at anytime. I remember I was above the water in a video game a couple days ago and I could see distant rocks underneath the surface far down and I started to freak out. Drop offs, trenches/abyss', and open ocean are the worst though.

-Bugs
All bugs. If you are a bug, stay 1000 feet away from me or I will cry

-People vomiting
I can't take it or the thought of it. I'm terrified of it. It's taking a lot of courage just to even type about it. If someone mentions they feel sick or are about to be sick, nope bye, I am dashing out of the room before anything happens and far away. If my stomach hurts, I get paranoid I'll be sick and so much anxiety over it that actually happened last night. I can't even talk about it or think about it otherwise I'll feel sick myself. If someone gets sick or mentions feeling sick, I will avoid that place like the plague. It's probably my worst fear because when it gets triggered, my anxiety shoots through the roof and I start to panic horribly
(@Solanna It seems we have a similar fear with the whole people getting sick thing. It's nice to know someone else gets this way actually as I haven't met anyone with anything similar yet)

-People
yes people

-Anything horror related (especially zombies - mostly just the idea)
I am a complete chicken and I will admit it
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png

I don't know why. I can look at mushrooms just fine. But if I actually have to touch one or get close to it... no.

nope nope nope nope nope
MUSHROOMS

I don't know why. I can look at mushrooms just fine. But if I actually have to touch one or get close to it... no.

nope nope nope nope nope
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8