Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What was your first anime?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
my first one was hetalia,,,, i found out abt it in a tinychat with a few of my old friends but god hfjkgdhfgjkhfg its so BAD i hate it now
my first one was hetalia,,,, i found out abt it in a tinychat with a few of my old friends but god hfjkgdhfgjkhfg its so BAD i hate it now
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
Fairy Tail. My friend practically shoved me into watching it.
Fairy Tail. My friend practically shoved me into watching it.
24ccvbl.gif
My first anime, being a huge pokemon nerd, was the 4kidz dub of the pokemon indigo league series... it wasn't THAT bad watching the dub, but occasionally something would be so americanized it was just dumb (see: brock's "jelly filled donuts").
My first anime, being a huge pokemon nerd, was the 4kidz dub of the pokemon indigo league series... it wasn't THAT bad watching the dub, but occasionally something would be so americanized it was just dumb (see: brock's "jelly filled donuts").
We all have a little darkness inside
a118e305-302c-11e7-96d2-13ef97b06e1a.gif
technically, the first anime I ever watched was the pokemon anime.

but the first anime that I watched to try to get into anime was kill la kill
technically, the first anime I ever watched was the pokemon anime.

but the first anime that I watched to try to get into anime was kill la kill
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
I’m pretty sure mine was the first season of Pokemon. If that does not count, I think Dragonball would be it.
I’m pretty sure mine was the first season of Pokemon. If that does not count, I think Dragonball would be it.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Depends on what you mean. Showing my age here, but the 1993 Fox dub of My Neighbor Totoro. My tiny old library had that and Speed Racer: the Movie, and I was young and very into collecting matchbox cars at that time and the cat bus and the Mach 5 sold me.

Didn't find out what it was until the Sailor Moon/Pokemon/DBZ days though, and that's what got me "into it."

As for how it holds up? Totoro is still one of my favorite films. Speed Racer, not so much but I have some fond memories.

Not really into it much as a genre these days, but my entire lair is based off Detective Conan/Magic Kaito, hahaha. I'll occasionally watch a new film or new series, but I keep up with that and that's about it for anime, these days.
Depends on what you mean. Showing my age here, but the 1993 Fox dub of My Neighbor Totoro. My tiny old library had that and Speed Racer: the Movie, and I was young and very into collecting matchbox cars at that time and the cat bus and the Mach 5 sold me.

Didn't find out what it was until the Sailor Moon/Pokemon/DBZ days though, and that's what got me "into it."

As for how it holds up? Totoro is still one of my favorite films. Speed Racer, not so much but I have some fond memories.

Not really into it much as a genre these days, but my entire lair is based off Detective Conan/Magic Kaito, hahaha. I'll occasionally watch a new film or new series, but I keep up with that and that's about it for anime, these days.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
*sighs* Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. My friend and I were bored and I wanted to try and watch anime. We accidentally started watching the second season first until we realized the first episode was making so sense. I don't regret a single second, I love gay sport animes.
*sighs* Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. My friend and I were bored and I wanted to try and watch anime. We accidentally started watching the second season first until we realized the first episode was making so sense. I don't regret a single second, I love gay sport animes.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
I'm not going to count the ones I watched as a child like Pokemon,Digimon,Hamtaro and etc

My first one that I watched that I went out my way to see would be Blech. It is my favorite out of the big three. I enjoyed a good amount of the characters that Kubo wrote. Of course Bleach did have its faults and I know that. For me to truly love a show I have to be able to see it faults and know where it failed.
I'm not going to count the ones I watched as a child like Pokemon,Digimon,Hamtaro and etc

My first one that I watched that I went out my way to see would be Blech. It is my favorite out of the big three. I enjoyed a good amount of the characters that Kubo wrote. Of course Bleach did have its faults and I know that. For me to truly love a show I have to be able to see it faults and know where it failed.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
It has got to be either: Naruto, Inuyasha, Pokemon, or Yu-Gi-Oh
It has got to be either: Naruto, Inuyasha, Pokemon, or Yu-Gi-Oh
sZShZzW.png
First one was Pokémon, but an actual real anime (I counted Pokémon as a childhood show that I watched for pure entertainment since I played a lot of Pokémon as a kid) was Fairy Tail. Not a fan of Fairy Tail anymore after the huge disappointment in the Avatar and on arcs and especially the ending. I honestly don’t want a sequel tho.
First one was Pokémon, but an actual real anime (I counted Pokémon as a childhood show that I watched for pure entertainment since I played a lot of Pokémon as a kid) was Fairy Tail. Not a fan of Fairy Tail anymore after the huge disappointment in the Avatar and on arcs and especially the ending. I honestly don’t want a sequel tho.
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12