Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What was your first anime?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Pokemon

Gotta catch ‘em all
Pokemon

Gotta catch ‘em all
48695270p.png 5BsilZ9.png
hh5n4WA.png
Pgv53XB.png
7A7cEAI.png
DxCICZ1.png
2VtxnMX.png
5vnsOgE.png
8GgdVkW.png
omKpPgG.png
Luna
6278331p.png
Pokemon led to Yu-Gi-Oh, to Dragon Ball Z, to Naruto, etc.

I'm at SnK. When does this ladder end
Pokemon led to Yu-Gi-Oh, to Dragon Ball Z, to Naruto, etc.

I'm at SnK. When does this ladder end
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Digimon
Digimon
sdSRvlV.png
Wolf's rain was pretty amazing and my first anime.

I was watching AMV's on youtube and it came up (I had a love for wolves at the time so an anime about wolveS?? yes ))
Wolf's rain was pretty amazing and my first anime.

I was watching AMV's on youtube and it came up (I had a love for wolves at the time so an anime about wolveS?? yes ))
vbbq61.png
wolf's rain lol. i kinda thought it was trash when i first watched it but that was like ten years ago.

i had a friend who liked it and they wanted me to watch it with them. i'm planning to rewatch it for lols with a different friend of mine and see if it's as hilariously edgy as i remember.
wolf's rain lol. i kinda thought it was trash when i first watched it but that was like ten years ago.

i had a friend who liked it and they wanted me to watch it with them. i'm planning to rewatch it for lols with a different friend of mine and see if it's as hilariously edgy as i remember.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Technically DBZ, but I never watched that a lot when it was out.

First actual one was InuYasha, but the first one I fully watched the first time around was most Ghost in the Shell shows in general. And tbh I still watch them to this day every now and then. Great stuff, and Stand Alone Complex is actually relevant to current events.
Technically DBZ, but I never watched that a lot when it was out.

First actual one was InuYasha, but the first one I fully watched the first time around was most Ghost in the Shell shows in general. And tbh I still watch them to this day every now and then. Great stuff, and Stand Alone Complex is actually relevant to current events.
My writing project.
Tokyo Mew Mew~

years after tokyo mew mew i have ascended to god's kingdom
love live and jojo's bizzare adventure

sometimes you just have to do it for the memes
Tokyo Mew Mew~

years after tokyo mew mew i have ascended to god's kingdom
love live and jojo's bizzare adventure

sometimes you just have to do it for the memes
P1CwUov.gif
I love reading these aha! This is great. Some of these firsts where what I expected. (I.e Naruto, Sonic, Pokemon, etc.) I totally wish my mother allowed me to watch them as a kid. I later found out my brother used to sneak behind my mom's back to watch Pokemon when we were kids, which was hilarious to me. Wish he invited me to do so as well though! Aha. Guess he thought I'd rat him out (which would be extremely far from the truth.) Keep 'em coming guys! :D
I love reading these aha! This is great. Some of these firsts where what I expected. (I.e Naruto, Sonic, Pokemon, etc.) I totally wish my mother allowed me to watch them as a kid. I later found out my brother used to sneak behind my mom's back to watch Pokemon when we were kids, which was hilarious to me. Wish he invited me to do so as well though! Aha. Guess he thought I'd rat him out (which would be extremely far from the truth.) Keep 'em coming guys! :D
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
Definitely Pokémon, digimon, Yugioh, and DBZ.... as a child, they were all on one after the other in the morning tv program.

I think what got me into the rest of the genre was Spirited Away and Inuyasha. They were a great gateway anime for my young teen self.
Definitely Pokémon, digimon, Yugioh, and DBZ.... as a child, they were all on one after the other in the morning tv program.

I think what got me into the rest of the genre was Spirited Away and Inuyasha. They were a great gateway anime for my young teen self.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
What was the first anime you ever watched?

Probably either Naruto or Bleach, I am not sure which. Edit. Probably pokemon.

Do you still think it is good?

They are still great in their own ways, though Bleach has 3/4 of its episodes as filler. That was terrible. Naruto is just way too long I think.

Pokemon's gone down hill I think.

How did you find out about it?

Both from TV. Naruto was on some channel I don't remember the name of and Bleach was on Toonami. I remember watching episodes as they were coming out new actually.

TV or the games for pokemon. I am not sure which. I used to have thousands of cards.
What was the first anime you ever watched?

Probably either Naruto or Bleach, I am not sure which. Edit. Probably pokemon.

Do you still think it is good?

They are still great in their own ways, though Bleach has 3/4 of its episodes as filler. That was terrible. Naruto is just way too long I think.

Pokemon's gone down hill I think.

How did you find out about it?

Both from TV. Naruto was on some channel I don't remember the name of and Bleach was on Toonami. I remember watching episodes as they were coming out new actually.

TV or the games for pokemon. I am not sure which. I used to have thousands of cards.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12