Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What was your first anime?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
My first anime was Pokemon...

I also remember watching Naruto, but it became too much of a commitment so I quit XD
My first anime was Pokemon...

I also remember watching Naruto, but it became too much of a commitment so I quit XD
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
Beyblade: Metal Fusion was mine, but my dad decided it was too violent and said no, so I stopped watching it. After that, it was Pokemon, then I discovered manga. My first manga was Fairy Tail, which I'm still working on, then Naruto, which I finished. <3
Beyblade: Metal Fusion was mine, but my dad decided it was too violent and said no, so I stopped watching it. After that, it was Pokemon, then I discovered manga. My first manga was Fairy Tail, which I'm still working on, then Naruto, which I finished. <3
i really like star wars ok
Technically it was probably pokemon? But I tend to consider Inuyasha to be my first "real" anime.
Technically it was probably pokemon? But I tend to consider Inuyasha to be my first "real" anime.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
Bleach:)
Bleach:)
Probably Dragon Ball Z

I grew up watching anime because my dad likes it

Either that or InuYasha
Probably Dragon Ball Z

I grew up watching anime because my dad likes it

Either that or InuYasha
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
My first anime was Sword Art Online, because my friend recommended it to me. I stopped halfway through, whoops.
My first anime was Sword Art Online, because my friend recommended it to me. I stopped halfway through, whoops.
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Haha...
Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Haha...
Y33KBfg.png1GOjahH.png
Pumpkin scissors

Yes that was my first animeSERIES and I actually started watching it more frequently after that.

First Anime Movie was Spirited Away but I didn't even know it's an anime because I was only about 10 years old and had no clue. I loved it though! So whenever they said "From the makers of Spirited Away" I watched that.

Pumpkin scissors

Yes that was my first animeSERIES and I actually started watching it more frequently after that.

First Anime Movie was Spirited Away but I didn't even know it's an anime because I was only about 10 years old and had no clue. I loved it though! So whenever they said "From the makers of Spirited Away" I watched that.

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
Childhood anime: Pokémon
Gateway anime: AOT
Childhood anime: Pokémon
Gateway anime: AOT
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12