Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What was your first anime?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
kirby right back at'cha

i had a crush on meta knight
kirby right back at'cha

i had a crush on meta knight
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
Either Yu-Gi-Oh GX or Zatch Bell, I can't really remember. Yu-Gi-Oh GX is still really fun to watch, and the dub is still just as dumb great as I remember. Zatch Bell, however, isn't as fun...
Either Yu-Gi-Oh GX or Zatch Bell, I can't really remember. Yu-Gi-Oh GX is still really fun to watch, and the dub is still just as dumb great as I remember. Zatch Bell, however, isn't as fun...
Mira | He/They | FR +14
The very first anime I watched was Naruto, when I was 5. The entire thing wasn't dubbed or subbed and it was in Japanese so I didn't know what the anime was even talking about but I watched it anyways, and even went to school late cause I was watching it.
The very first anime I watched was Naruto, when I was 5. The entire thing wasn't dubbed or subbed and it was in Japanese so I didn't know what the anime was even talking about but I watched it anyways, and even went to school late cause I was watching it.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
My first one was probably tokyo mew mew <3 It has a lots of fillers compared to it's length but i still think its pretty sweet! c:
My first one was probably tokyo mew mew <3 It has a lots of fillers compared to it's length but i still think its pretty sweet! c:
tumblr_inline_pailhpjikF1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/74/a0/8b/74a08b2c196691410808294f39b07689.jpg[/img] This was my first anime ;u;
74a08b2c196691410808294f39b07689.jpg
This was my first anime ;u;
PVP3QtT.png
Mine was Tototoro! I remember getting it as a gift on VHS and I watched it until it broke ^_^
Mine was Tototoro! I remember getting it as a gift on VHS and I watched it until it broke ^_^
QDv44y9.gif
[quote name="Sinisterr" date=2017-11-20 07:53:26] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/74/a0/8b/74a08b2c196691410808294f39b07689.jpg[/img] This was my first anime ;u; [/quote] Mine too :')
Sinisterr wrote on 2017-11-20:
74a08b2c196691410808294f39b07689.jpg
This was my first anime ;u;

Mine too :')
Digimon Adventure. There was some heavy stuff in there for fourth grader me, but I loved it so much. I thought that Greymon was the strongest, coolest digimon ever, and I had a massive crush on Tai.

Now I'm more of a Frontier fan, but I loved Adventure back in the day.

@Sinisterr

Ho dang, I didn't think that anybody watched Ginga! I haven't watched it in forever, but I have fond memories of that series. Smith was my favorite :P
Digimon Adventure. There was some heavy stuff in there for fourth grader me, but I loved it so much. I thought that Greymon was the strongest, coolest digimon ever, and I had a massive crush on Tai.

Now I'm more of a Frontier fan, but I loved Adventure back in the day.

@Sinisterr

Ho dang, I didn't think that anybody watched Ginga! I haven't watched it in forever, but I have fond memories of that series. Smith was my favorite :P
ybwf4f9.gif
- Not counting the 4Kids Dub anime I watched when I was really little, I believe the pretty bad Loveless anime :o

- I still like the manga! And I'm forever waiting for VIZ Media to release volumes 9 and 10 as the omnibus version orz

- My cousin and I found it by accident while watching youtube videos, it looked interesting so we searched it online, my cousin Hated the anime so much, but I thought it was so cool so I watched it whenever I was able to use the computer
- Not counting the 4Kids Dub anime I watched when I was really little, I believe the pretty bad Loveless anime :o

- I still like the manga! And I'm forever waiting for VIZ Media to release volumes 9 and 10 as the omnibus version orz

- My cousin and I found it by accident while watching youtube videos, it looked interesting so we searched it online, my cousin Hated the anime so much, but I thought it was so cool so I watched it whenever I was able to use the computer

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
Fruits Basket! If we don't count Pokemon :p. I read the manga and such because one of my favorite youtube animators liked it...and then I liked it and it's !! perfect.
Fruits Basket! If we don't count Pokemon :p. I read the manga and such because one of my favorite youtube animators liked it...and then I liked it and it's !! perfect.
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12