Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you've been looking 4 for years
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I watched a movie when I was super young about a Little Red Riding hood remake but it was set half in the modern world half not? I don't remember ANYTHING about it really, the wolf was also a man in a a parallel universe living as a normal guy in new york or something? This must sound like a fever dream. I only remember the ending scene before the credits of the girl looking out of the window as the wolf/not wolf but actually a guy walks down a busy street in new york.
I watched a movie when I was super young about a Little Red Riding hood remake but it was set half in the modern world half not? I don't remember ANYTHING about it really, the wolf was also a man in a a parallel universe living as a normal guy in new york or something? This must sound like a fever dream. I only remember the ending scene before the credits of the girl looking out of the window as the wolf/not wolf but actually a guy walks down a busy street in new york.
HTTP2k5LmdsaXR0ZXItZ3JhcGhpY3Mub3JnL3B1Yi8yNTIyLzI1MjI1MzlsbmVodWpyNG84LmdpZgloglog.gif
A green lizard/dinosaur/dragon/somethinglikethat toy I had as a child.
No idea of producer or what it was called. Probably made in early 80's or late 70's.
You could pull a measuring tape out of it's mouth.
A green lizard/dinosaur/dragon/somethinglikethat toy I had as a child.
No idea of producer or what it was called. Probably made in early 80's or late 70's.
You could pull a measuring tape out of it's mouth.
[quote name="@Hiserus" date=2017-10-24 19:15:50] Animaniacs game... It was a platformer It was on pc. Each animanic had a different level in a different place First one was through a jungle to get to the studio. There was one inside the studio with the girl animaniac, looked fancy in there. There was one with ice and snow... I need that game back in my life but i could never find it x.x [/quote] There's a 1999 pc game Animaniacs: A Gigantic Adventure, and one simply called Animaniacs for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive made in 1994. Well, at least. Both titles probably have been published on other platforms too.
@Hiserus wrote on 2017-10-24:
Animaniacs game...

It was a platformer

It was on pc. Each animanic had a different level in a different place

First one was through a jungle to get to the studio. There was one inside the studio with the girl animaniac, looked fancy in there. There was one with ice and snow... I need that game back in my life but i could never find it x.x

There's a 1999 pc game Animaniacs: A Gigantic Adventure, and one simply called Animaniacs for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive made in 1994.

Well, at least. Both titles probably have been published on other platforms too.
This one song I heard while listening to iTunes and browsing uploaded Scratch projects on their website in middle school. I clearly remember the lyric "I'm breaking out of my cage" but I've never been able to find the exact song. At this point I'm pretty sure it was The Killers' "Mr. Brightside" and it just got confused in my head with The GooGoo Dolls song I was obsessed with at the time (and the tune of a Miley Cyrus song that for some reason). But there's also a possibility that it is a different song I haven't found yet because that same day I went looking for it and immediately decided it wasn't "Mr. Brightside."

Also, this one animated movie (or TV show?) with anthropomorphized birds. The main character was a blue jay and his dad really wanted him to play baseball and there was this scene where his dad got upset with him and he walked away feeling like he'd let his dad down. There have been several movies with animated birds but I can't find the specific one. (It might have been Stellaluna? There were birds in that movie but it's been long enough that I can't remember anything but the one scene where the bat gets dressed up like a parrot.)

I also looked for the song "The River Flows in You" for years and years and eventually forgot about it because it's so damn hard to find a song with no words. Then one day I found it in an Instagram video with the song named in the description and it was the greatest day of my life.
This one song I heard while listening to iTunes and browsing uploaded Scratch projects on their website in middle school. I clearly remember the lyric "I'm breaking out of my cage" but I've never been able to find the exact song. At this point I'm pretty sure it was The Killers' "Mr. Brightside" and it just got confused in my head with The GooGoo Dolls song I was obsessed with at the time (and the tune of a Miley Cyrus song that for some reason). But there's also a possibility that it is a different song I haven't found yet because that same day I went looking for it and immediately decided it wasn't "Mr. Brightside."

Also, this one animated movie (or TV show?) with anthropomorphized birds. The main character was a blue jay and his dad really wanted him to play baseball and there was this scene where his dad got upset with him and he walked away feeling like he'd let his dad down. There have been several movies with animated birds but I can't find the specific one. (It might have been Stellaluna? There were birds in that movie but it's been long enough that I can't remember anything but the one scene where the bat gets dressed up like a parrot.)

I also looked for the song "The River Flows in You" for years and years and eventually forgot about it because it's so damn hard to find a song with no words. Then one day I found it in an Instagram video with the song named in the description and it was the greatest day of my life.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Wianes yeah, ive searched a couple times before but just haven't had the time to find the exact right one. i know it sort of sounded like a specific kaito model, so i should probably search around that too.
@Wianes yeah, ive searched a couple times before but just haven't had the time to find the exact right one. i know it sort of sounded like a specific kaito model, so i should probably search around that too.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->hjmaO1.pngxSaWI1.pngLDOIs1.pngunknown.png
Back in seventh grade or so, I was in the library and found this book series and read all (?) of it in a rather small amount of time. I haven't been able to find it since.

The first book had a scene of a... Mock battle or just a game, I think??? I think at one point that a fireball ended up being chucked near the audience. Anyways, after that, the main group was like 2+ guys and the obligatory female character.

At one point they end up... In the modern world? Somehow?? I recall a pool of water being important.

The female character gets mad at one of the characters calling a car a "she" and maaaybe goes on a rant about it?

I'm pretty sure some of the crew ends up drowning in one of the books in mud.

It ends with like a religious type thing where they run into God or something man idk.

I just really wanna find the book series again but I can't even find it anywhere and it's bugging me so badly.again
Back in seventh grade or so, I was in the library and found this book series and read all (?) of it in a rather small amount of time. I haven't been able to find it since.

The first book had a scene of a... Mock battle or just a game, I think??? I think at one point that a fireball ended up being chucked near the audience. Anyways, after that, the main group was like 2+ guys and the obligatory female character.

At one point they end up... In the modern world? Somehow?? I recall a pool of water being important.

The female character gets mad at one of the characters calling a car a "she" and maaaybe goes on a rant about it?

I'm pretty sure some of the crew ends up drowning in one of the books in mud.

It ends with like a religious type thing where they run into God or something man idk.

I just really wanna find the book series again but I can't even find it anywhere and it's bugging me so badly.again
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
i once found a flash game on deviantart, basically you draw different things for each body part and then once done its put in a platformer and you can draw these platforms yourself. it was all black and white, no colors, and no its not this game where this thing you drew with body parts then dances badly
this has beenb like 6 years ago and i can never ever find it
i once found a flash game on deviantart, basically you draw different things for each body part and then once done its put in a platformer and you can draw these platforms yourself. it was all black and white, no colors, and no its not this game where this thing you drew with body parts then dances badly
this has beenb like 6 years ago and i can never ever find it
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@kittypaws

It's not the 1996 'Freeway' movie is it? that's not parallel universes but it is red riding hood based in a modern city.
@kittypaws

It's not the 1996 'Freeway' movie is it? that's not parallel universes but it is red riding hood based in a modern city.
What's up, you cool baby?
@spookyprime No I don't think so but good guess! I don't remember it being scary at all or a crime film xD I was 8 so it must've been kid friendly!
@spookyprime No I don't think so but good guess! I don't remember it being scary at all or a crime film xD I was 8 so it must've been kid friendly!
HTTP2k5LmdsaXR0ZXItZ3JhcGhpY3Mub3JnL3B1Yi8yNTIyLzI1MjI1MzlsbmVodWpyNG84LmdpZgloglog.gif
Well, since that season is right around the corner...

-It was a 16-bit console (most likely SNES) platformer where you played as Santa to save Christmas. There was also something to do with Krampus. Barely even remember the name, but it was a play on The Night Before Christmas.

-There's also this old Flash game named Adventure Elf. It's basically a cruder christmas themed version of Mario. I think it was made by Kewlbox, and this was their mascot with all sorts of other games with the same crude humor. I'm not looking for the flash version though, there were actual downloads of the game itself that you can play on a computer that were released for free.

EDIT: @bashfulbat Would your caveman game be prehistorik? https://www.gog.com/game/prehistorik_12
Well, since that season is right around the corner...

-It was a 16-bit console (most likely SNES) platformer where you played as Santa to save Christmas. There was also something to do with Krampus. Barely even remember the name, but it was a play on The Night Before Christmas.

-There's also this old Flash game named Adventure Elf. It's basically a cruder christmas themed version of Mario. I think it was made by Kewlbox, and this was their mascot with all sorts of other games with the same crude humor. I'm not looking for the flash version though, there were actual downloads of the game itself that you can play on a computer that were released for free.

EDIT: @bashfulbat Would your caveman game be prehistorik? https://www.gog.com/game/prehistorik_12
My writing project.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11