Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you've been looking 4 for years
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@NightRising

Yeah...
It sucks so much man. There are even apps out there where you can hum out a song and it looks it up for you and I tried them but no results. 8C

Just really wish I could hear it again. It's my childhood. ;v; It's what got me into epic music. But alas, I can only hear it in my memories. At least I remember the whole song; so I hum it to myself a lot. :<
@NightRising

Yeah...
It sucks so much man. There are even apps out there where you can hum out a song and it looks it up for you and I tried them but no results. 8C

Just really wish I could hear it again. It's my childhood. ;v; It's what got me into epic music. But alas, I can only hear it in my memories. At least I remember the whole song; so I hum it to myself a lot. :<
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
aww :(
aww :(
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@Sinnabelle

While I played Neopets during that time, I don't remember that website. However, I found an 8-tracks playlist, as well as a YouTube playlist of songs that claim to be from that site, if that helps? I hope you find the song you're looking for!
@Sinnabelle

While I played Neopets during that time, I don't remember that website. However, I found an 8-tracks playlist, as well as a YouTube playlist of songs that claim to be from that site, if that helps? I hope you find the song you're looking for!
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
@BashfulBat

Oh wow thank you so much! ; A ; Although, the song I'm desperate to find wasn't listed on the youtube playlist nor on the 8tracks thing (i don't have an account on there so i cant even see the list of songs either.) But I did get smacked with nostalgia on some of the songs I had completely forgotten about, so really thank you! ;v; It still made me very happy! Bless you. <3
@BashfulBat

Oh wow thank you so much! ; A ; Although, the song I'm desperate to find wasn't listed on the youtube playlist nor on the 8tracks thing (i don't have an account on there so i cant even see the list of songs either.) But I did get smacked with nostalgia on some of the songs I had completely forgotten about, so really thank you! ;v; It still made me very happy! Bless you. <3
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
i got a few things, i think.

i distinctly remember hearing a version of the vocaloid song rolling girl when i was younger, but with a male-sounding singer. i dont know what it was from or if it was even called the same thing, but ive never found the exact version i remember. i was really surprised when i listened to the miku version and it wasn't what id heard before.

also when i was younger i watched a show on netflix that i haven't been able to find since, it feels like it didn't even exist. it was called beast quest or monster quest or -
oh as i was typing this sentence i literally just remembered the title. it was mythquest and i just googled it and now i just have to find episodes wow bless this thread
i got a few things, i think.

i distinctly remember hearing a version of the vocaloid song rolling girl when i was younger, but with a male-sounding singer. i dont know what it was from or if it was even called the same thing, but ive never found the exact version i remember. i was really surprised when i listened to the miku version and it wasn't what id heard before.

also when i was younger i watched a show on netflix that i haven't been able to find since, it feels like it didn't even exist. it was called beast quest or monster quest or -
oh as i was typing this sentence i literally just remembered the title. it was mythquest and i just googled it and now i just have to find episodes wow bless this thread
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
I lost my Pokemon Black game when I was six.
It's been eight years.
I lost my Pokemon Black game when I was six.
It's been eight years.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Not exactly years, but I once saw a video (on Instagram, without a source listed) that was a parody of "How Far I'll Go" from Moana but with D.va from Overwatch as the singer and video games as the subject. I can't find a longer version of it.

Actually, most of the Overwatch videos from there count. Especially the one I accidentally deleted from my collection that I can no longer find, which centered around Doomfist trying to go on missions with Talon with his obvious metal fist. I think one of the gags was centered around him giving Reaper a fist-bump and punching him off-screen by accident.
Not exactly years, but I once saw a video (on Instagram, without a source listed) that was a parody of "How Far I'll Go" from Moana but with D.va from Overwatch as the singer and video games as the subject. I can't find a longer version of it.

Actually, most of the Overwatch videos from there count. Especially the one I accidentally deleted from my collection that I can no longer find, which centered around Doomfist trying to go on missions with Talon with his obvious metal fist. I think one of the gags was centered around him giving Reaper a fist-bump and punching him off-screen by accident.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@BashfulBat that picture doesn't seem to ring a bell but thanks for trying ! it would've had to have been from like 2004/2005 or earlier, which makes the search even more difficult.
@BashfulBat that picture doesn't seem to ring a bell but thanks for trying ! it would've had to have been from like 2004/2005 or earlier, which makes the search even more difficult.
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
@KennyMcCormick

I would recommend going on YT and searching Rolling Girl covers and listen for male voices (I would check covers from the vocaloids Piko and Len first and go from there)
@KennyMcCormick

I would recommend going on YT and searching Rolling Girl covers and listen for male voices (I would check covers from the vocaloids Piko and Len first and go from there)
Back in like 2011 or 2012 I was still in daycare, and there was this PC game that I loved and always played with my friends there. The graphics weren't the best but the colors were so vibrant and it was really charming, I guess... that sounds weird. Anyway, you played as a bug (caterpillar maybe?) and shot things at other bugs... The more I think about it, the less sense it makes. Whenever I try to search for it, the Centipede arcade game comes up. All I can remember other than that is the first level was kind of like a forest or some other green setting, and maybe the second level(?) was like...and ice level. (shrugs)
Back in like 2011 or 2012 I was still in daycare, and there was this PC game that I loved and always played with my friends there. The graphics weren't the best but the colors were so vibrant and it was really charming, I guess... that sounds weird. Anyway, you played as a bug (caterpillar maybe?) and shot things at other bugs... The more I think about it, the less sense it makes. Whenever I try to search for it, the Centipede arcade game comes up. All I can remember other than that is the first level was kind of like a forest or some other green setting, and maybe the second level(?) was like...and ice level. (shrugs)
2Z8gv0O.png he/him - FR+2
I'm stupid.
wishlist
........................................................................ j8PMqv2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11