Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you've been looking 4 for years
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="@SparkySpro" date=2017-11-20 23:45:55] @/PlagueMaw I'll see if I can even find the toy itself sometime xd it's somewhere in the abyss of my closet... I now seem to recall getting it at walgreens...? My sibling has a blue one somewhere too. I don't think it was made that long ago though since they were gotten when I was like 7 or so. Was it solid-colored and kinda 2-dimensional? Like still 3D but somewhat flat if that makes sense. [/quote] It was indeed sort of flattened in shape. Like 2D made 3D. If your sibs' toys are newer than 80's it's possible the toy/toy line is from some bigger company that has these ever-favourites they keep remaking year after year. So there's hope I'll find a double of my old toy. :D
@SparkySpro wrote on 2017-11-20:
@/PlagueMaw

I'll see if I can even find the toy itself sometime xd it's somewhere in the abyss of my closet...

I now seem to recall getting it at walgreens...? My sibling has a blue one somewhere too. I don't think it was made that long ago though since they were gotten when I was like 7 or so. Was it solid-colored and kinda 2-dimensional? Like still 3D but somewhat flat if that makes sense.

It was indeed sort of flattened in shape. Like 2D made 3D.
If your sibs' toys are newer than 80's it's possible the toy/toy line is from some bigger company that has these ever-favourites they keep remaking year after year.
So there's hope I'll find a double of my old toy. :D
@PlagueMaw

I looked around a few places in my closet but didn't find them. I could always try again later though the only place I can think of that it might be is kinda hard to get at. Even if I don't find it, I'm sure it will turn up someday. I have a great memory so chances are even if I find it years from now I'll remember that you asked me to find it x3
@PlagueMaw

I looked around a few places in my closet but didn't find them. I could always try again later though the only place I can think of that it might be is kinda hard to get at. Even if I don't find it, I'm sure it will turn up someday. I have a great memory so chances are even if I find it years from now I'll remember that you asked me to find it x3
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
@hayaros Could it be ‘Luxurious’ by Gwen Stefani?
@hayaros Could it be ‘Luxurious’ by Gwen Stefani?
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
@SenayDragon

I checked it out, and unfortunately it wasn't that one ;w; but thanks a lot anyway!
@SenayDragon

I checked it out, and unfortunately it wasn't that one ;w; but thanks a lot anyway!
ZGOYCC6.png
@LucidWhispers

I

I forgot

I can't REMEMBER WHICH BOOK I WAS TALKING ABOUT
@LucidWhispers

I

I forgot

I can't REMEMBER WHICH BOOK I WAS TALKING ABOUT
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I've been trying to find a charm that I used to wear as a kid. It was the first charm me and a childhood friend got to show our friendship way back in 1st grade. It looked like a green and blue flower with the word "BEST" under it (my friend had the other red and purple charm that said "FRIEND"). The last time I saw it was in the other house I lived in and I'm afraid it got thrown out but there are a few boxes I haven't been able to look through that might have it.

My lucky stone. It's a brown polished stone that has a chip/crack on it. It always gets lost and then reappears randomly?? I know I'll find it again in the future..
I've been trying to find a charm that I used to wear as a kid. It was the first charm me and a childhood friend got to show our friendship way back in 1st grade. It looked like a green and blue flower with the word "BEST" under it (my friend had the other red and purple charm that said "FRIEND"). The last time I saw it was in the other house I lived in and I'm afraid it got thrown out but there are a few boxes I haven't been able to look through that might have it.

My lucky stone. It's a brown polished stone that has a chip/crack on it. It always gets lost and then reappears randomly?? I know I'll find it again in the future..
There was this manga that I read years ago that I've been looking for for ages.

I barely remember what its about now, but it's this fantasy-ish setting and the main character has some sort of power? And he joins this organization and gets partnered up this another person, who I think is a lot taller than him? And then they go to this other city and fight this person? And there's something to do with puppets? Either the main character is a living puppet or the person they fight in that city has puppet-related powers, I can't remember.

And then I don't know anything else past that because it was licensed and the scanlators stopped working on it, but I was stupid and didn't write the name down. So here I am, ahaha.
There was this manga that I read years ago that I've been looking for for ages.

I barely remember what its about now, but it's this fantasy-ish setting and the main character has some sort of power? And he joins this organization and gets partnered up this another person, who I think is a lot taller than him? And then they go to this other city and fight this person? And there's something to do with puppets? Either the main character is a living puppet or the person they fight in that city has puppet-related powers, I can't remember.

And then I don't know anything else past that because it was licensed and the scanlators stopped working on it, but I was stupid and didn't write the name down. So here I am, ahaha.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
There are a bunch of things I can vaguely remember from when I was little but there are a couple that come to mind first.

One was a movie that had something to do with a princess of all these mystical creatures living in this modern-day city. It wasn't anything Disney and what I can remember it was rather sad in tone. There was also something about passing on the title of the princes and I may be misremembering but I think the original princess may have died in the end. The only visuals for it I can really remember are a bunch of dark alleyways and a small circular pool of water with some of the creature swimming amongst the lilies.

And the second was an audio story my parents played for me about an island where the last of every animal goes when they become extinct. The plot of the story was that a dog ended up going there and so dogs started disappearing. I think one of the characters was a Moa so it was probably a New Zealand thing.

There are a bunch of things I can vaguely remember from when I was little but there are a couple that come to mind first.

One was a movie that had something to do with a princess of all these mystical creatures living in this modern-day city. It wasn't anything Disney and what I can remember it was rather sad in tone. There was also something about passing on the title of the princes and I may be misremembering but I think the original princess may have died in the end. The only visuals for it I can really remember are a bunch of dark alleyways and a small circular pool of water with some of the creature swimming amongst the lilies.

And the second was an audio story my parents played for me about an island where the last of every animal goes when they become extinct. The plot of the story was that a dog ended up going there and so dogs started disappearing. I think one of the characters was a Moa so it was probably a New Zealand thing.

Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
When twilight cds were still a thing I played this freeware called Savage: the big hunt. It's a lion simulator, 3d with flat sprites technique like Doom. I know: different age.

I never found the full game. So if someone finds it...
(Don't bring me LION, that is not this game.)
When twilight cds were still a thing I played this freeware called Savage: the big hunt. It's a lion simulator, 3d with flat sprites technique like Doom. I know: different age.

I never found the full game. So if someone finds it...
(Don't bring me LION, that is not this game.)
Two books that occasionally come to my mind...

The first was a child's picture book from waaaay back when I was a small kid. It was about a herd of unicorns and a unicorn foal that was shunned by the rest of the herd, I think for having a pink coat rather than a white one? Or maybe something about their horn. I remember the book was full of these beautiful full page illustrations that completely captured kid me's imagination.

Second was a kid's novel, about a girl who travels to another world and has to go on a quest to find a magic tree to help save the world. I think the tree was the last one of its kind or something. She met some friends who joined her to help find the tree but the only one i can remember is a man who was always in disuse and kept changing his disguise all the time so nobody knew what his real face looked like until the end (there was one of those "that's a handsome disguise!" "...actually I'm not wearing one" exchanges). I think at the end there was a big parade to celebrate them finding the tree or somesuch.

Sometimes I remember them and wonder what they were.
Two books that occasionally come to my mind...

The first was a child's picture book from waaaay back when I was a small kid. It was about a herd of unicorns and a unicorn foal that was shunned by the rest of the herd, I think for having a pink coat rather than a white one? Or maybe something about their horn. I remember the book was full of these beautiful full page illustrations that completely captured kid me's imagination.

Second was a kid's novel, about a girl who travels to another world and has to go on a quest to find a magic tree to help save the world. I think the tree was the last one of its kind or something. She met some friends who joined her to help find the tree but the only one i can remember is a man who was always in disuse and kept changing his disguise all the time so nobody knew what his real face looked like until the end (there was one of those "that's a handsome disguise!" "...actually I'm not wearing one" exchanges). I think at the end there was a big parade to celebrate them finding the tree or somesuch.

Sometimes I remember them and wonder what they were.
https://lilaclynx.neocities.org/
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11