Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you've been looking 4 for years
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
A song I liked as a kid. Unfortunately all I remember is the electric guitar and a word or two. Too little to actually go search for it. Ah well maybe I'll find it on Spotify someday. I already found a couple of old favorites on there c:
A song I liked as a kid. Unfortunately all I remember is the electric guitar and a word or two. Too little to actually go search for it. Ah well maybe I'll find it on Spotify someday. I already found a couple of old favorites on there c:
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
[quote name="@Wianes" date=2017-10-26 21:33:06] This is for my sister. For the DS and most likely from Ubisoft {not a hundred percent sure} its where you a babysitter that each day a new kid comes in and you have to complete min games to finish the day (ex; rocking the baby to sleep) you have a garden you work on progressively throughout the game the gardens for making food for the baby and there a mini game in which you do so its in mostly 2d (the house is) and you can order packages in the game too for the kid that comes the next day [/quote] reminded me of imagine babyz or something like that i only remember it because joel streamed it and it was weird as heck but i dont remember any gardens or packages being trhere
@Wianes wrote on 2017-10-26:
This is for my sister.

For the DS and most likely from Ubisoft {not a hundred percent sure}

its where you a babysitter that each day a new kid comes in and you have to complete min games to finish the day (ex; rocking the baby to sleep)
you have a garden you work on progressively throughout the game
the gardens for making food for the baby and there a mini game in which you do so
its in mostly 2d (the house is)
and you can order packages in the game too for the kid that comes the next day
reminded me of imagine babyz or something like that
i only remember it because joel streamed it and it was weird as heck but i dont remember any gardens or packages being trhere
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@SenayDragon

That's it Thank you!!!
@SenayDragon

That's it Thank you!!!
7zcCDc4.png
@Bluecupcake52 You're welcome! Glad I could help ^^
@Bluecupcake52 You're welcome! Glad I could help ^^
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
When I used to play on Roblox, there was this one survival game that I loved where you could pick a dinosaur you wanted to play as and you could collect food and defend yourself against other dinosaurs and stuff. I used to play as this really small carnivorous dinosaur that was black and had red feathers. I think they were pack hunters? I could never survive for a long time on that game, but it was still fun.
When I used to play on Roblox, there was this one survival game that I loved where you could pick a dinosaur you wanted to play as and you could collect food and defend yourself against other dinosaurs and stuff. I used to play as this really small carnivorous dinosaur that was black and had red feathers. I think they were pack hunters? I could never survive for a long time on that game, but it was still fun.
ex5BGkW.png
There was this song that I listened when I was a kid (around 8-9 years old). I don't remember the name or the singer... I just remember that the singer was a woman (kinda pale, and apparently blonde?) and that the music video had a white background, where this woman kinda... rolled around? The main thing is that English is not my first language, and of course I couldn't understand anything of that the woman was saying back when I was a kid... so I don't remember the lyrics either. I remember the general gist of the music, and I'm so sure that some of the words were "I hold to be" (I even wrote this on a paper) but it doesn't make any sense, so I think it could be "I long to be". But of course it could be wrong.

...I tried to look into lots of different lists of songs that came out during those years, but to no avail. In case anyone is wondering, the song would be from the years 2004-2006 but I can't remember much else...

The song is still in my head and I can't forget it ;w; One of these days I'll try to look for it again.
There was this song that I listened when I was a kid (around 8-9 years old). I don't remember the name or the singer... I just remember that the singer was a woman (kinda pale, and apparently blonde?) and that the music video had a white background, where this woman kinda... rolled around? The main thing is that English is not my first language, and of course I couldn't understand anything of that the woman was saying back when I was a kid... so I don't remember the lyrics either. I remember the general gist of the music, and I'm so sure that some of the words were "I hold to be" (I even wrote this on a paper) but it doesn't make any sense, so I think it could be "I long to be". But of course it could be wrong.

...I tried to look into lots of different lists of songs that came out during those years, but to no avail. In case anyone is wondering, the song would be from the years 2004-2006 but I can't remember much else...

The song is still in my head and I can't forget it ;w; One of these days I'll try to look for it again.
ZGOYCC6.png
I’ve been looking for a monkey stature that my papa gave to me for years now. I thought I’d found it but my papa says it’s not the same one..
I’ve been looking for a monkey stature that my papa gave to me for years now. I thought I’d found it but my papa says it’s not the same one..
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
There were a couple games on the old lego website that my brother and I played a million times together. One was something like... you were a little box robot? And went though a bunch of levels and obstacles and stuff? I don't know, it was really fun though.
The other one was where you were a cave explorer, and you mined stuff in order to expand the map and get like the 'darkness' covering the unexplored areas away. I loved it, there were little alien people and barracks and cars and a bunch of different mining and machinery things you could place... it might not have been lego, but it was in the same vein.
There was another one that might have been exo force? Not sure.

Another few old games I just remembered were on Gamesheep, did anyone else ever play those?

EDIT:: first one was Junkbot!

Edit2:: second one was Crystalien Conflict!
There were a couple games on the old lego website that my brother and I played a million times together. One was something like... you were a little box robot? And went though a bunch of levels and obstacles and stuff? I don't know, it was really fun though.
The other one was where you were a cave explorer, and you mined stuff in order to expand the map and get like the 'darkness' covering the unexplored areas away. I loved it, there were little alien people and barracks and cars and a bunch of different mining and machinery things you could place... it might not have been lego, but it was in the same vein.
There was another one that might have been exo force? Not sure.

Another few old games I just remembered were on Gamesheep, did anyone else ever play those?

EDIT:: first one was Junkbot!

Edit2:: second one was Crystalien Conflict!
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
THAT ONE DAMN STORY I CAN REMEMBER THE ENTIRE PLOT OF BUT I CAN'T rEmEmBeR tHe NaMe
THAT ONE DAMN STORY I CAN REMEMBER THE ENTIRE PLOT OF BUT I CAN'T rEmEmBeR tHe NaMe
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessARMY What was the plot?
@SoullessARMY What was the plot?
AqaqXxe.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11