Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbledore's Army: Potterheads Unite!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
I'm a Hufflepuff, according to Pottermore, Ginger Cat Patronus (how do they know the colour?!) and my wand is Cedar wood with a phoenix feather core, 12 ½" and surprisingly swishy flexibility. My Ilvermorny house is the Horned Serpent.

(Can my nickname be Walking HP Dictionary?)
I'm a Hufflepuff, according to Pottermore, Ginger Cat Patronus (how do they know the colour?!) and my wand is Cedar wood with a phoenix feather core, 12 ½" and surprisingly swishy flexibility. My Ilvermorny house is the Horned Serpent.

(Can my nickname be Walking HP Dictionary?)
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
The Sorting Hat knows EXACTLY where Umbridge belongs... [img]https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aYYoeVN_460s.jpg[/img]
The Sorting Hat knows EXACTLY where Umbridge belongs...

aYYoeVN_460s.jpg
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@UmbrellaAcademy
Hi. I was sorted into Gryffindor on Pottermore. :)
@UmbrellaAcademy
Hi. I was sorted into Gryffindor on Pottermore. :)
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
I Love Harry Potter and I love Gryffindor house
I Love Harry Potter and I love Gryffindor house
Nice

Hufflepuff over here!
Nice

Hufflepuff over here!
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Hello! I just found this thread! I LOVE HARRY POTTER I HAVE READ ALL THE BOOKS AND WATCHED ALL THE MOVIES

im a hufflepuff OwO
Hello! I just found this thread! I LOVE HARRY POTTER I HAVE READ ALL THE BOOKS AND WATCHED ALL THE MOVIES

im a hufflepuff OwO
VxOtqjN.pngVoQaqlF.png
[quote name="ThePhantomWolf" date="2019-02-01 20:32:43" ] The Sorting Hat knows EXACTLY where Umbridge belongs... [img]https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aYYoeVN_460s.jpg[/img] [/quote] AZKABAN!
ThePhantomWolf wrote on 2019-02-01 20:32:43:
The Sorting Hat knows EXACTLY where Umbridge belongs...

aYYoeVN_460s.jpg

AZKABAN!
VxOtqjN.pngVoQaqlF.png
Ilvermorny i am a Thunderbird and my Patronus is a Newfoundland!!
Ilvermorny i am a Thunderbird and my Patronus is a Newfoundland!!
VxOtqjN.pngVoQaqlF.png
Hufflepuff, Patronus is a Tonkinese cat, and my wand has a dragon heartstring core, and has unyielding flexibility
Hufflepuff, Patronus is a Tonkinese cat, and my wand has a dragon heartstring core, and has unyielding flexibility
Gryffindor,Patronus is a White Swan,my wand is Apple wood with a Unicorn hair core 12 ¼" and Rigid flexibility.Illvermorny house is Horned Serpent(the mind).I think my Illvermorny house is okay,but I don't really fit the description for Gryffindor. I'm more Ravenclaw,I tend to top the class.I'm not boasting. Slytherin would also be good.

@UmbrellaAcademy
Could you add me to the list?
Gryffindor,Patronus is a White Swan,my wand is Apple wood with a Unicorn hair core 12 ¼" and Rigid flexibility.Illvermorny house is Horned Serpent(the mind).I think my Illvermorny house is okay,but I don't really fit the description for Gryffindor. I'm more Ravenclaw,I tend to top the class.I'm not boasting. Slytherin would also be good.

@UmbrellaAcademy
Could you add me to the list?
Tap here:t6LfK.gifeO2Hc.gifGCwXk.gifGxhoY.gif
Novadin.png
img]http://i.imgur.com/407Ohsj.png[/img]In order to fly,you must learn to fall.
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76