Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbledore's Army: Potterheads Unite!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 76
Hi, could I be added to the Hufflepuff pinglist? I'd love to ramble about the series :D
Hi, could I be added to the Hufflepuff pinglist? I'd love to ramble about the series :D
tumblr_inline_nwugy41p9E1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Clemente Hufflepuffs for life!
@Clemente Hufflepuffs for life!
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I've taken the Pottermore test 4 times (i keep forgetting my information) and Half the time it sorted into Ravenclaw and the other Half I'm sorted into Hufflepuff (it goes back and forth) the most recent one, however, is Hufflepuff
I've taken the Pottermore test 4 times (i keep forgetting my information) and Half the time it sorted into Ravenclaw and the other Half I'm sorted into Hufflepuff (it goes back and forth) the most recent one, however, is Hufflepuff
mlHpBMC.pngprns-button-FR.png oczO35g.png Y7MOfeL.png
HslJD2N.png 27AZD8S.png qlJ9D71.png CR0BtYK.png
@HazyMoon
ooo so you're a huffleclaw
that's cool!
@HazyMoon
ooo so you're a huffleclaw
that's cool!
I took multiple online quizzes before I was old enough for Pottermore and kept getting Ravenclaw. I finally got Pottermore and was stupid enough to do it on mobile with a laggy device. So I had to delete my account and start over (on computer because I'm not going to be an idiot twice) because I kept clicking the wrong answer! (this was a while ago).
I took multiple online quizzes before I was old enough for Pottermore and kept getting Ravenclaw. I finally got Pottermore and was stupid enough to do it on mobile with a laggy device. So I had to delete my account and start over (on computer because I'm not going to be an idiot twice) because I kept clicking the wrong answer! (this was a while ago).
previously Gkcat05 cfFrvOr.png . .tumblr_pogr8xfuJj1ugssd3o1_100.png. .cfFrvOr.png Theater kid
Yo I've just recently showed interest in this series, but can you shove me into the Ravenclaw list? I'm proud to be sorted as a creative/wise goddess :P
Yo I've just recently showed interest in this series, but can you shove me into the Ravenclaw list? I'm proud to be sorted as a creative/wise goddess :P
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
can you add me to the hufflepuff list ?
can you add me to the hufflepuff list ?
charley he/him
KZNPfqd.png
Ooo didn't know this existed!

According to Pottermore I am a Hufflepuff Pukwudgie with a White Mare Patronus and an Elder Wood wand containing a Phoenix Feather core. So if i can be sorted into Hufflepuff it would be great :D (Hufflepuff is an awesome house after all we get to claim Newt and Tonks as members!)

Also anyone else seen Crimes of Grindelwald yet? Because HOLY HECK it is very recommended to Potter Heads! (If those who have seen it want to talk about it my messages are open so as not to spoil for those who have yet to see it)
Ooo didn't know this existed!

According to Pottermore I am a Hufflepuff Pukwudgie with a White Mare Patronus and an Elder Wood wand containing a Phoenix Feather core. So if i can be sorted into Hufflepuff it would be great :D (Hufflepuff is an awesome house after all we get to claim Newt and Tonks as members!)

Also anyone else seen Crimes of Grindelwald yet? Because HOLY HECK it is very recommended to Potter Heads! (If those who have seen it want to talk about it my messages are open so as not to spoil for those who have yet to see it)
X0JktGl.png
I have not seen Crimes Of Grindelwald, but I really want to!
I have not seen Crimes Of Grindelwald, but I really want to!
previously Gkcat05 cfFrvOr.png . .tumblr_pogr8xfuJj1ugssd3o1_100.png. .cfFrvOr.png Theater kid
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/h4KvqdD.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=gabriola][color=purple] I've taken the Pottermore test like...4 times, and each time I get Slytherin. I swear I'm like the Malfoys lol I'm the only Slytherin in my family. My mom and brother are Ravenclaw, and my other brother and sister are Gryfindor. [/font][/size][/color][/center]
h4KvqdD.png
I've taken the Pottermore test like...4 times, and each time I get Slytherin. I swear I'm like the Malfoys lol
I'm the only Slytherin in my family. My mom and brother are Ravenclaw, and my other brother and sister are Gryfindor.
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 76