Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbledore's Army: Potterheads Unite!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
@ArtsyDragon7

Ravenclaw!
I saw some Gryffindor in you, but only a bit. ( I guess I'll be lonely after all) XD But since you mentioned about making up little worlds like that, (I do that too) I felt your creativity was stronger! (I'm a Gryffindor with Ravenclaw qualities, I'm not totally alone, I guess!)...(Yeah.... I'll stop.) (Oh! I'm being a Gryffindor for Halloween!)

Ahem.

*adding you to Ravenclaw

XD
@ArtsyDragon7

Ravenclaw!
I saw some Gryffindor in you, but only a bit. ( I guess I'll be lonely after all) XD But since you mentioned about making up little worlds like that, (I do that too) I felt your creativity was stronger! (I'm a Gryffindor with Ravenclaw qualities, I'm not totally alone, I guess!)...(Yeah.... I'll stop.) (Oh! I'm being a Gryffindor for Halloween!)

Ahem.

*adding you to Ravenclaw

XD
xPlkKnY.png
@ardhrianna

Ravenclaw!

Wow, a quadruplet of Ravenclaws so far! *Cries for Gyffindor*.(I really got to stop)

Welcome!!!

**Adding you to Ravenclaw!

: )
@ardhrianna

Ravenclaw!

Wow, a quadruplet of Ravenclaws so far! *Cries for Gyffindor*.(I really got to stop)

Welcome!!!

**Adding you to Ravenclaw!

: )
xPlkKnY.png
@MaddieTheTurtle

Hufflepuff!

(Wow, a trio of Hufflepuffs so far! Lucky!)

**adding you to Hufflepuff! Welcome! :D
@MaddieTheTurtle

Hufflepuff!

(Wow, a trio of Hufflepuffs so far! Lucky!)

**adding you to Hufflepuff! Welcome! :D
xPlkKnY.png
@Hermy
When I was starting off on pottermore I wasn't sure if I was a Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, but I ended up going into Hufflepuff like my two Slytherin friends insisted that I would be! (They seem to be convinced I'm the most Hufflepuff person they know.)

What's particularly amusing is that my Patronus is a badger, which one of those two aforementioned friends seemed to call since she wrote a short story (It was about a Hufflepuff equivalent to the Chamber of Secrets: The Chamber of Mysteries) in which I'd apparently "turned a badger huge" by accident.

I kind of laugh just because it fits kind of ironically well.
@Hermy
When I was starting off on pottermore I wasn't sure if I was a Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, but I ended up going into Hufflepuff like my two Slytherin friends insisted that I would be! (They seem to be convinced I'm the most Hufflepuff person they know.)

What's particularly amusing is that my Patronus is a badger, which one of those two aforementioned friends seemed to call since she wrote a short story (It was about a Hufflepuff equivalent to the Chamber of Secrets: The Chamber of Mysteries) in which I'd apparently "turned a badger huge" by accident.

I kind of laugh just because it fits kind of ironically well.
tumblr_pfelvxLncO1v1smz2o1_r2_500.png
@FishyAeronaut

Heh, wow! It does fit you! : )

In pottermore, I've gotten Ravenclaw, but my two other friend, (Gryffindors,) insisted that I should be Gryffindor, because, I guess they thought I was brave. So I re-did the quiz, and I gotten Gryffindor. And I kept it that like that.

What's really funny about me is that, my Patronus is
an Otter. And my two best friends are two boys, one with red hair and one wearing glasses. And I can't help it if I had brown, busy curly hair! People call me Hermione, and they call my friends and I 'the golden trio.' XD

Anyways,
If you'd like me to change you to Hufflepuff, feel free to just ask! Of course,
if you are happy with Ravenclaw, I wont bother you!

Cheers! :D
@FishyAeronaut

Heh, wow! It does fit you! : )

In pottermore, I've gotten Ravenclaw, but my two other friend, (Gryffindors,) insisted that I should be Gryffindor, because, I guess they thought I was brave. So I re-did the quiz, and I gotten Gryffindor. And I kept it that like that.

What's really funny about me is that, my Patronus is
an Otter. And my two best friends are two boys, one with red hair and one wearing glasses. And I can't help it if I had brown, busy curly hair! People call me Hermione, and they call my friends and I 'the golden trio.' XD

Anyways,
If you'd like me to change you to Hufflepuff, feel free to just ask! Of course,
if you are happy with Ravenclaw, I wont bother you!

Cheers! :D
xPlkKnY.png
@Hermy
I don't mind being in Ravenclaw, but I'd appreciate being moved to Hufflepuff!

I wasn't sure what I expected when I took the patronus test, I was hoping for something like a bird of prey or some sort of aquatic creature (maybe an otter since I really do love them - they're like ferret-cats that swim and they're just precious but also can be vicious little creatures.)

My friend compares me to Charles Weasely just because I'm the only one in the group who really loves dragons and is essentially obsessed with them to a degree, though I look a little more like Hermione just because of my hair.
@Hermy
I don't mind being in Ravenclaw, but I'd appreciate being moved to Hufflepuff!

I wasn't sure what I expected when I took the patronus test, I was hoping for something like a bird of prey or some sort of aquatic creature (maybe an otter since I really do love them - they're like ferret-cats that swim and they're just precious but also can be vicious little creatures.)

My friend compares me to Charles Weasely just because I'm the only one in the group who really loves dragons and is essentially obsessed with them to a degree, though I look a little more like Hermione just because of my hair.
tumblr_pfelvxLncO1v1smz2o1_r2_500.png
@FishyAeronaut

Moving you to Hufflepuff!

Heh, I like it when people compare me to characters from books and stuff, it fun to hear what they compare/think of you, the personality and the physical traits!

:D
@FishyAeronaut

Moving you to Hufflepuff!

Heh, I like it when people compare me to characters from books and stuff, it fun to hear what they compare/think of you, the personality and the physical traits!

:D
xPlkKnY.png
@Hermy Ravenclaw here! You can officially sign me on for this thread. :}
@Hermy Ravenclaw here! You can officially sign me on for this thread. :}
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder

Adding you to Ravenclaw!

Welcome, fellow Potterhead!

@Sidegrinder

Adding you to Ravenclaw!

Welcome, fellow Potterhead!

xPlkKnY.png
I herd Hogwarts, WERE MY HUFFLE PUFFS AT!!! Badgers pride!!!!!
I herd Hogwarts, WERE MY HUFFLE PUFFS AT!!! Badgers pride!!!!!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76