Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Criminal Minds
Update! I would like to bring this back because I just finished season 8, and it's killing me. I'm getting closer to being caught up and i don't want it to happen!

(Spoilers from last episode of season 8) Honestly when Strauss was taken by the replicator, then found drunk and in a mess, when she went still on Hotch's shoulder I thought she was asleep. I guess it didn't cross my mind she was drugged, just drunk. Then it showed her under the cover and I.. it's so jarring to watch an important character die. I used to despise her but gradually she started getting better, and I thought the subtle relationship between her and Rossi was so dang cute. Last thing I expected was to watch her die like that.

For those who watch it, how far along are you?? What has been the hardest parts to watch? As long as you don't spoil anything for me feel free to chat! I'm just super aaaAAAH about knowing too far ahead XD

Oooooooh buddy it's screwing with my emotions, it's supposed to be a series about criminal profilers catching all the bad guys, not something to destroy the souls of those who watch it ;-;

I'm currently on season 6, ep 19, and god they've really messed me up recently, (don't read if you havent gotten to S6:E19 yet!!
first they take J J, then Hotch's wife, then they gotta show all these heckin cute scenes with him and his son, and now they took Prentice and LIKE HELL SHE DIDN'T MAKE IT OFF THE TABLE DON'T SCREW WITH ME LIKE THAT, a moment of absolute horror, I'm still wiping the dumb tears away yes that was her at the end, she's got a whole new identity and gonna be leaving the team and I hated her when she first joined to replace Elle, but this episode was SAD

Help my heart is a mess right now please tell me I'm not alone in this, I can't be the only one this engaged in this series D:

And please don't spoil anything for me either! My dad already gave a couple things away from S12 since he's seen a few ep on tv
Update! I would like to bring this back because I just finished season 8, and it's killing me. I'm getting closer to being caught up and i don't want it to happen!

(Spoilers from last episode of season 8) Honestly when Strauss was taken by the replicator, then found drunk and in a mess, when she went still on Hotch's shoulder I thought she was asleep. I guess it didn't cross my mind she was drugged, just drunk. Then it showed her under the cover and I.. it's so jarring to watch an important character die. I used to despise her but gradually she started getting better, and I thought the subtle relationship between her and Rossi was so dang cute. Last thing I expected was to watch her die like that.

For those who watch it, how far along are you?? What has been the hardest parts to watch? As long as you don't spoil anything for me feel free to chat! I'm just super aaaAAAH about knowing too far ahead XD

Oooooooh buddy it's screwing with my emotions, it's supposed to be a series about criminal profilers catching all the bad guys, not something to destroy the souls of those who watch it ;-;

I'm currently on season 6, ep 19, and god they've really messed me up recently, (don't read if you havent gotten to S6:E19 yet!!
first they take J J, then Hotch's wife, then they gotta show all these heckin cute scenes with him and his son, and now they took Prentice and LIKE HELL SHE DIDN'T MAKE IT OFF THE TABLE DON'T SCREW WITH ME LIKE THAT, a moment of absolute horror, I'm still wiping the dumb tears away yes that was her at the end, she's got a whole new identity and gonna be leaving the team and I hated her when she first joined to replace Elle, but this episode was SAD

Help my heart is a mess right now please tell me I'm not alone in this, I can't be the only one this engaged in this series D:

And please don't spoil anything for me either! My dad already gave a couple things away from S12 since he's seen a few ep on tv
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
I'm not up to date on the show but I know how intense it can get v.v

im still upset about recent NCIS events
I'm not up to date on the show but I know how intense it can get v.v

im still upset about recent NCIS events
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
OH GOD WHY DID YOU REMIND ME OF THIS!?!?!? T-T
OH GOD WHY DID YOU REMIND ME OF THIS!?!?!? T-T
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
I had such a hard time staying with the show after Mandy Patinkin left. I adore him. Dx
I had such a hard time staying with the show after Mandy Patinkin left. I adore him. Dx
8Wxihjh.gift5oQ2Gh.png
@Rahkali

I LOVE this show!! I've also heard some things about s12 that I don't know like, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

My favorite character is Garcia and, as much as it's a pipe dream, I REALLY want her and Morgan to smooch <3

Also, yes, the Hotch drama is heartwrenching ):
@Rahkali

I LOVE this show!! I've also heard some things about s12 that I don't know like, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

My favorite character is Garcia and, as much as it's a pipe dream, I REALLY want her and Morgan to smooch <3

Also, yes, the Hotch drama is heartwrenching ):
Ohhhhhhh my god, I've been watching through Criminal Minds since this summer. I'm in season 8, nearing the end of it. Yes, that episode was rough. :')
Ohhhhhhh my god, I've been watching through Criminal Minds since this summer. I'm in season 8, nearing the end of it. Yes, that episode was rough. :')
tneYPET.png
I've never actually watched it, but I heard about it because there was a Korean guy in it (or maybe in a different version of it? Called Criminal Minds: beyond borders, or something similar to that)

Also apparently in Korea they made their own version of the show, though I haven't actually watched that either, just seen gifs
I've never actually watched it, but I heard about it because there was a Korean guy in it (or maybe in a different version of it? Called Criminal Minds: beyond borders, or something similar to that)

Also apparently in Korea they made their own version of the show, though I haven't actually watched that either, just seen gifs
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
I love this show! I have been watching it since it first aired on tv over 10 years ago and have watched all the episodes so far.

And Beyond Borders was awesome! Too bad they cancelled it.
I love this show! I have been watching it since it first aired on tv over 10 years ago and have watched all the episodes so far.

And Beyond Borders was awesome! Too bad they cancelled it.
Female
tumblr_ny2ndzv4FB1u3noruo1_100.png qSaPwJQ.png
20VRtmo.png
I'm all caught up and don't remember where the show is/was in season 6, so I'll just say Dr. Reid is my favorite character c:

I actually got into the show by watching re-runs on TV, so I started out of order (which is very confusing when there was a different girl every other episode lmao). It wasn't until I found it on netflix that I went back and watched it all in order.

I never watched the Beyond Boarders version.. I wanted to, but I missed the first few episodes and I've become very particular about watching tv shows from the beginning so that I don't miss stuff.
I'm all caught up and don't remember where the show is/was in season 6, so I'll just say Dr. Reid is my favorite character c:

I actually got into the show by watching re-runs on TV, so I started out of order (which is very confusing when there was a different girl every other episode lmao). It wasn't until I found it on netflix that I went back and watched it all in order.

I never watched the Beyond Boarders version.. I wanted to, but I missed the first few episodes and I've become very particular about watching tv shows from the beginning so that I don't miss stuff.
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
Update because I just finished season 8 and I'm so jarred right now why does this happen D:
Update because I just finished season 8 and I'm so jarred right now why does this happen D:
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png