Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Good Doctor
I was surprised as heck by this one, it's a really good watch. So far I gotta give big points to The Good Doctor for an accurate portrayal of Autism. It's not perfect, you can't expect a TV show to be 100%, but this is by far the best one I've seen yet.

Oh, and it's a dang good medical show. I expect no less from who's behind it.
I was surprised as heck by this one, it's a really good watch. So far I gotta give big points to The Good Doctor for an accurate portrayal of Autism. It's not perfect, you can't expect a TV show to be 100%, but this is by far the best one I've seen yet.

Oh, and it's a dang good medical show. I expect no less from who's behind it.
My writing project.
@Chronosplit

I've seen it being promo'd hard lately, but I only see Norman Bates because that's where I know the actor from haha. Would you recommend it?

-Honestly, I'll probably somehow end up watching it regardless because its on, and my TV (our living room TV gets so many more channels) only gets four channels from the same broadcast station, so anything is better than hours of reruns...-
@Chronosplit

I've seen it being promo'd hard lately, but I only see Norman Bates because that's where I know the actor from haha. Would you recommend it?

-Honestly, I'll probably somehow end up watching it regardless because its on, and my TV (our living room TV gets so many more channels) only gets four channels from the same broadcast station, so anything is better than hours of reruns...-
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@BeeFuzz It's a completely different show to Bates Motel. I would say it's more similar to House. Same showrunner, same neat twists in the medical cases (though this one is simple in comparison). Very much it's own show but it's similarities are apparent.
@BeeFuzz It's a completely different show to Bates Motel. I would say it's more similar to House. Same showrunner, same neat twists in the medical cases (though this one is simple in comparison). Very much it's own show but it's similarities are apparent.
My writing project.
@Chronosplit

Aha, I figured it be different, but I can't help but "flashback" to what I saw of Bates Motel /which I wasn't a fan of/~ But maybe I'll catch the next episode because I used to love watching House when it regularly aired! But Medical (and Med-dramas) are generally something I tend to favor.
@Chronosplit

Aha, I figured it be different, but I can't help but "flashback" to what I saw of Bates Motel /which I wasn't a fan of/~ But maybe I'll catch the next episode because I used to love watching House when it regularly aired! But Medical (and Med-dramas) are generally something I tend to favor.
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
I was meaning to watch it but I don't have cable in my room so I missed it :((

I was meaning to watch it but I don't have cable in my room so I missed it :((

I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png