Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Photogenic Leopard Gecko
This is my Leo Gecko Hebi no Me (Snake eyes) -I call him Mr. Snek as a joke- (Keep in mind we've not sexed the little Leo yet, we decided he for the time being) Proof of being photogenic: (Even my phone's camera gets good pictures) [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/170925C/ezimba12817613017600.png[/img] [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/170925C/ezimba12817622066300.png[/img] --That top image is BG material, darn camera you did a great job!--
This is my Leo Gecko Hebi no Me (Snake eyes) -I call him Mr. Snek as a joke- (Keep in mind we've not sexed the little Leo yet, we decided he for the time being)

Proof of being photogenic: (Even my phone's camera gets good pictures)
ezimba12817613017600.png
ezimba12817622066300.png

--That top image is BG material, darn camera you did a great job!--
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
That is indeed a photogenic leopard gecko and I love them with all of my heart.
That is indeed a photogenic leopard gecko and I love them with all of my heart.
mwQvb88.jpg
@WarszawaScream

Thanks, and I shall tell my lizard child that you love them :>
All my Leopard Geckos have been photogenic, but Hebi here is probably the prime example~

@WarszawaScream

Thanks, and I shall tell my lizard child that you love them :>
All my Leopard Geckos have been photogenic, but Hebi here is probably the prime example~

@BeeFuzz
he's a lizard model
the second photo is a really cute pose but the first one has such undeniable emotion lol its kinda eerie? i love it

what a cute little thing
@BeeFuzz
he's a lizard model
the second photo is a really cute pose but the first one has such undeniable emotion lol its kinda eerie? i love it

what a cute little thing
@LizardKing

Hebi stood like that for probably two or three minutes, I think he was watching my mom haha. He's a tad bit of a stalker, I've looked over several times to see him inching towards the wall of the tank while staring at me!
@LizardKing

Hebi stood like that for probably two or three minutes, I think he was watching my mom haha. He's a tad bit of a stalker, I've looked over several times to see him inching towards the wall of the tank while staring at me!
I love lizards!!! So cute :D
I love lizards!!! So cute :D
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
@BeeFuzz

that's cute though I think he just wants to join the humans
and look like a model while doing it lol
@BeeFuzz

that's cute though I think he just wants to join the humans