Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorites of Fall!
Alright guys, pumpkins have officially popped up in the store for me, therefore there is only one explanation- it's almost spooky time! Now im not just talking about Halloween. The entire time just has a chill in the air, whether good or bad! Which brings me to the topic- What's your favorite fall time activity? Favorite memory of fall? Past costume you're really proud of? It's never too early to get into the fond memories and activities of part of one of my favorite parts of the year!
Alright guys, pumpkins have officially popped up in the store for me, therefore there is only one explanation- it's almost spooky time! Now im not just talking about Halloween. The entire time just has a chill in the air, whether good or bad! Which brings me to the topic- What's your favorite fall time activity? Favorite memory of fall? Past costume you're really proud of? It's never too early to get into the fond memories and activities of part of one of my favorite parts of the year!
I love the cold mornings, fuzzy sweaters, comfy boots, piles of blankets, of hot coffee. It still isn't cold where I live, but that hasn't stopped me from wrapping myself in a bunch of blankets.
For the past two years, most fall activities are centered around my archery team. Stuff like going to a corn maze, shooting pumpkins, competing in archery tag, and a fun shoot.
In terms of costumes, when I was ten, i think, I made my own costume with my grandma (a medieval style dress). I was so proud of it, mostly because I made it myself.
Fall is by far my favorite season. While I'm doing much this year, like any specific fall only activities, just the aesthetic and comfort and warmth is so appealing.
I love the cold mornings, fuzzy sweaters, comfy boots, piles of blankets, of hot coffee. It still isn't cold where I live, but that hasn't stopped me from wrapping myself in a bunch of blankets.
For the past two years, most fall activities are centered around my archery team. Stuff like going to a corn maze, shooting pumpkins, competing in archery tag, and a fun shoot.
In terms of costumes, when I was ten, i think, I made my own costume with my grandma (a medieval style dress). I was so proud of it, mostly because I made it myself.
Fall is by far my favorite season. While I'm doing much this year, like any specific fall only activities, just the aesthetic and comfort and warmth is so appealing.
tcy2Evc.pngKit_194_1-7-4-18-0-1-1-6-0.pngZntl9BS.pngog1nrYo.giftumblr_oofcnbO3bS1v8lm95o7_r1_100.pngtumblr_oqvykgeZGC1v2xlrno1_100.png
YEEE HAW AUTUMN BABY!
YEEE HAW AUTUMN BABY!
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Fall is my favorite season! I love when the weather gets cooler, and we have more rainy days. Everything is pumpkin flavored. My mom and I discuss dessert recipes more than usual, and I get to cook for my fellow grad students at monthly meetings. My family only eats together at the table for holidays, even rarer now that my sister and I don't live at home, so those are nice.

most importantly: MARCHING BAND SEASON (and college football)

Also eggnogg slowly comes back into existence, can't wait to have eggnogg and rum for the holidays.
Fall is my favorite season! I love when the weather gets cooler, and we have more rainy days. Everything is pumpkin flavored. My mom and I discuss dessert recipes more than usual, and I get to cook for my fellow grad students at monthly meetings. My family only eats together at the table for holidays, even rarer now that my sister and I don't live at home, so those are nice.

most importantly: MARCHING BAND SEASON (and college football)

Also eggnogg slowly comes back into existence, can't wait to have eggnogg and rum for the holidays.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png