Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | webcomics?
1 2 3 4 5
Hey all! Just a heads up, but if it's a comic that contains things that wouldn't be allowed on-site, giving a warning about it before you link it, or linking it in general, doesn't make it okay. Please don't do the thing.

Also: JohnnyWander is pretty good stuff.
Hey all! Just a heads up, but if it's a comic that contains things that wouldn't be allowed on-site, giving a warning about it before you link it, or linking it in general, doesn't make it okay. Please don't do the thing.

Also: JohnnyWander is pretty good stuff.
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Awkward Zombie, Order Of The Stick, Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, and Erin Dies Alone come to mind. There was also one called Meadowhawk but i haven't looked at it in awhile so i don't remember much about it. All the other ones i know of are fancomics and deviantart stuff that i remember from my 12 year old spyro mary sue OC phase days.
Awkward Zombie, Order Of The Stick, Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, and Erin Dies Alone come to mind. There was also one called Meadowhawk but i haven't looked at it in awhile so i don't remember much about it. All the other ones i know of are fancomics and deviantart stuff that i remember from my 12 year old spyro mary sue OC phase days.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Always gotta recommend Awful Hospital.

Even if you aren't into horror, it's worth reading for the adorable characters and sheer creativity. Awful Hospital is heartwarming and funny and never resorts to cheap scares.

If you *are* into horror, you've probably already read this. In which case I recommend the rest of bogleech.com.

If you've already read the entirety of bogleech.com, I recommend that we talk about which mortasheens are our favorites.

Even if you aren't into horror, it's worth reading for the adorable characters and sheer creativity. Awful Hospital is heartwarming and funny and never resorts to cheap scares.

If you *are* into horror, you've probably already read this. In which case I recommend the rest of bogleech.com.

If you've already read the entirety of bogleech.com, I recommend that we talk about which mortasheens are our favorites.
Well, depending on your tastes...

Zebra Girl for a fantastic, long-running urban fantasy.

Goblins if you like DnD but side-eye the alignment system and don't mind some violent scenes and major feels.

Strong Female Protagonist for a pretty incredible superhero deconstruction.

Ava's Demon for science fantasy and art that will blow your mind.

Neo Kosmos for sci-fi adventure.

A Family Man for the slowest burn werewolf romance you've ever seen. Also lots of pretty art and historical accuracy.

These are all ongoing. I also have a list of completed ones:

Dreamless for all your star-crossed romance needs.

A Redtail's Dream for mythological shapeshifting adventures.

Shades of Grey about angels and demons and good and evil and has nothing to do with the book you're thinking of.

Well, depending on your tastes...

Zebra Girl for a fantastic, long-running urban fantasy.

Goblins if you like DnD but side-eye the alignment system and don't mind some violent scenes and major feels.

Strong Female Protagonist for a pretty incredible superhero deconstruction.

Ava's Demon for science fantasy and art that will blow your mind.

Neo Kosmos for sci-fi adventure.

A Family Man for the slowest burn werewolf romance you've ever seen. Also lots of pretty art and historical accuracy.

These are all ongoing. I also have a list of completed ones:

Dreamless for all your star-crossed romance needs.

A Redtail's Dream for mythological shapeshifting adventures.

Shades of Grey about angels and demons and good and evil and has nothing to do with the book you're thinking of.

Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
[quote name="FWD" date=2017-09-27 07:04:55] Always gotta recommend Awful Hospital. Even if you aren't into horror, it's worth reading for the adorable characters and sheer creativity. Awful Hospital is heartwarming and funny and never resorts to cheap scares. [/quote] Seconding this. I spent almost an entire weekend reading AH, and I don't regret it.
FWD wrote on 2017-09-27:

Seconding this. I spent almost an entire weekend reading AH, and I don't regret it.
BigShotModelS3.png
City of Blank is a fun one on tapas (id link but im on mobile)
And Strays i think it was called, also on tapas. Its not super long and has an ending that almost feels sudden, but i enjoyed every bit of the characters
City of Blank is a fun one on tapas (id link but im on mobile)
And Strays i think it was called, also on tapas. Its not super long and has an ending that almost feels sudden, but i enjoyed every bit of the characters
czDP8JA.png BSKY_VGen
Webtoons: Unordinary and I Love Yoo
Also The Boy Who Fell at boywhofell.com and Devil's Candy
AAH THEYRE ALL SO GOOD
Webtoons: Unordinary and I Love Yoo
Also The Boy Who Fell at boywhofell.com and Devil's Candy
AAH THEYRE ALL SO GOOD
UhodL5Oi_o.png FD1rkPC.png w9IGdLk.png
If you like fantasy, [url=http://runewriters.com/]Runewriters[/url] is super good! This is by the creator of the journal comic [url=http://todaynothinghappened.com/]Today Nothing Happened [/url]and it's one of my favorites. Every character is.. so good.... I cry. [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/f0c3e35ac47c729fcb4cabbba2aba48b/tumblr_o6gt84BHBo1qmyx2do1_r1_500.jpg[/img]
If you like fantasy, Runewriters is super good! This is by the creator of the journal comic Today Nothing Happened and it's one of my favorites. Every character is.. so good.... I cry.

tumblr_o6gt84BHBo1qmyx2do1_r1_500.jpg
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
Most of the webcomics I read aren't exactly well known. x.x
Most of the webcomics I read aren't exactly well known. x.x
15WDtQ0.png
@ShadowWas Ava's Demon and NeoKosmos are excellent.

I know it's cliche, but someone has to recommend Homestuck. It starts off kind of slow and silly, but if you stick with it it's an epic creation myth wrapped in a computer game, with fantastic characterisation and really interesting concepts.

Another favourite of mine is Girl Genius, a steampunk webcomic about mad scientists, politics and shenanigans.

I also really like The Glass Scientists, a fun take on a bunch of Victorian sci-fi, plus some great original characters.
@ShadowWas Ava's Demon and NeoKosmos are excellent.

I know it's cliche, but someone has to recommend Homestuck. It starts off kind of slow and silly, but if you stick with it it's an epic creation myth wrapped in a computer game, with fantastic characterisation and really interesting concepts.

Another favourite of mine is Girl Genius, a steampunk webcomic about mad scientists, politics and shenanigans.

I also really like The Glass Scientists, a fun take on a bunch of Victorian sci-fi, plus some great original characters.
1cskOS9.png
1 2 3 4 5