Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What anime should I watch poll
1 2 3
Durarara gets my vote. I'm watching the second season now and it's just so good! There are a lot of characters but the intro shows each one with their name so you remember them pretty quickly. The first episode and a half are kinda boring but it really picks up after that. I almost stopped watching there and I'm so glad I didn't. I can't recommend it enough!
Durarara gets my vote. I'm watching the second season now and it's just so good! There are a lot of characters but the intro shows each one with their name so you remember them pretty quickly. The first episode and a half are kinda boring but it really picks up after that. I almost stopped watching there and I'm so glad I didn't. I can't recommend it enough!
@StormyDragon Ha! I felt the same when I heard :P I grew so angry with him over the course of the series. Guess I wasn't ready to pick sides, haha.
@StormyDragon Ha! I felt the same when I heard :P I grew so angry with him over the course of the series. Guess I wasn't ready to pick sides, haha.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Every rec here is good and I'll toss on Bungou Stray Dogs for good measure!
Every rec here is good and I'll toss on Bungou Stray Dogs for good measure!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
you should totally watch danganronpa:trigger happy havoc!!
The characters are really fun and unique and the mystery side is really cool tbh
you should totally watch danganronpa:trigger happy havoc!!
The characters are really fun and unique and the mystery side is really cool tbh
" ny'all need to chill "
tumblr_inline_ntwzqadrsd1reem51_250.png
I'd suggest either JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Phantom Blood, which is season one, lot of people skip to straight to season three) or Fist Of The North Star! They're two of my personal favorites!
I'd suggest either JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Phantom Blood, which is season one, lot of people skip to straight to season three) or Fist Of The North Star! They're two of my personal favorites!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Death Note is an Essential, OP.
Death Note is an Essential, OP.
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
Death Note. I feel like that tends to be a starter anime, and the fact that you haven't seen it definitely means you should in my book! It is a good anime to boot - not just one of those "Watch this, everyone's seen it" sort of shows. It is freaking amazing in general.

Assassination Classroom is also pretty great. I haven't finished the whole thing, in fact I am still finishing up Season One... But I'd recommend it.

Have you heard of Steins;Gate though?? Now that is a great anime!
https://myanimelist.net/anime/9253/Steins_Gate
^^^ There's a small description of what the series is about. :) They also have a few movies as well.
Death Note. I feel like that tends to be a starter anime, and the fact that you haven't seen it definitely means you should in my book! It is a good anime to boot - not just one of those "Watch this, everyone's seen it" sort of shows. It is freaking amazing in general.

Assassination Classroom is also pretty great. I haven't finished the whole thing, in fact I am still finishing up Season One... But I'd recommend it.

^^^ There's a small description of what the series is about. :) They also have a few movies as well.
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
[quote name="Dinero" date=2017-09-26 04:16:38] Death Note. I feel like that tends to be a starter anime, and the fact that you haven't seen it definitely means you should in my book! It is a good anime to boot - not just one of those "Watch this, everyone's seen it" sort of shows. It is freaking amazing in general. Assassination Classroom is also pretty great. I haven't finished the whole thing, in fact I am still finishing up Season One... But I'd recommend it. Have you heard of Steins;Gate though?? Now that is a great anime! https://myanimelist.net/anime/9253/Steins_Gate ^^^ There's a small description of what the series is about. :) They also have a few movies as well. [/quote] I second watching Assassination Classroom. It's probably going to be appealing to you since you watched Fairy Tail and it's got a similar 'friendship' vibe. I also put a vote on Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. It's very adorable and lovey-dubey~
Dinero wrote on 2017-09-26:

I second watching Assassination Classroom. It's probably going to be appealing to you since you watched Fairy Tail and it's got a similar 'friendship' vibe.

I also put a vote on Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. It's very adorable and lovey-dubey~
+2 Hours FR Time
ZoeC058.pngChocolate_Bunny.png
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Gonna jump on the Death Note bandwagon. It's pretty short, the animation is really good, and it's on Netflix so it's easy to watch.
And the English dub is pretty good.
Just an FYI: the anime is really dark and cynical. It's also not very action-oriented. And...well, I don't wanna spoil anything, buuuut...
Okay, a LOT of characters die throughout the course of the show. If you don't like permanent character death, don't watch.
Still my favorite anime, though.
Gonna jump on the Death Note bandwagon. It's pretty short, the animation is really good, and it's on Netflix so it's easy to watch.
And the English dub is pretty good.
Just an FYI: the anime is really dark and cynical. It's also not very action-oriented. And...well, I don't wanna spoil anything, buuuut...
Okay, a LOT of characters die throughout the course of the show. If you don't like permanent character death, don't watch.
Still my favorite anime, though.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
1 2 3