Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I suffered through the Emoji Movie. AMA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@blossomruler
No worries! I've had to wait months for messages before. >>
Argh. I know that "young people" fads tend to be pretty dumb, but older folks attempting to play off of that and be "hip" and "cool" is just painful to watch.
(Also, your username is glorious and I kinda want to have a dragon named that, holy cow)
@blossomruler
No worries! I've had to wait months for messages before. >>
Argh. I know that "young people" fads tend to be pretty dumb, but older folks attempting to play off of that and be "hip" and "cool" is just painful to watch.
(Also, your username is glorious and I kinda want to have a dragon named that, holy cow)
- order
@mrfrenchfrybrows Oh thanks! I know that feeling, lol. But yeah, that's what made it so hard for me to watch it, at least. I was just sitting there and thinking about how many people must have agreed this would be a good idea and would sell the movie... And then I think about how many people at Sony had to agree that this would be a good pitch for a movie and it would sell... and then I die inside (in that order).
(Holy heck that would be great but honestly I could say the same for yours. Mr. French Frybows is just glorious. Also, you are like the first one to actually say you like my username so that's nice, heh.)
@mrfrenchfrybrows Oh thanks! I know that feeling, lol. But yeah, that's what made it so hard for me to watch it, at least. I was just sitting there and thinking about how many people must have agreed this would be a good idea and would sell the movie... And then I think about how many people at Sony had to agree that this would be a good pitch for a movie and it would sell... and then I die inside (in that order).
(Holy heck that would be great but honestly I could say the same for yours. Mr. French Frybows is just glorious. Also, you are like the first one to actually say you like my username so that's nice, heh.)
oQlTGMl.png
I had my phone reset because I got a new one, and while it wad resetting I lean over to my dad and say

“Hey dad look it’s the end of the Emoji Movie. Except now they all die. It’s what they deserve.”
I had my phone reset because I got a new one, and while it wad resetting I lean over to my dad and say

“Hey dad look it’s the end of the Emoji Movie. Except now they all die. It’s what they deserve.”
Through all my reasons and all my rhymes,
You’re still 70% dyhydrogen monoxide
[quote name="WingsOfWisps" date=2017-09-25 17:50:43] I had my phone reset because I got a new one, and while it wad resetting I lean over to my dad and say “Hey dad look it’s the end of the Emoji Movie. Except now they all die. It’s what they deserve.” [/quote] Masterpiece.
WingsOfWisps wrote on 2017-09-25:

Masterpiece.
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
You are not a true fan if you haven't mastered the emoji pop
You are not a true fan if you haven't mastered the emoji pop

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
[quote name="@WingsOfWisps" date=2017-09-25 17:50:43] I had my phone reset because I got a new one, and while it wad resetting I lean over to my dad and say “Hey dad look it’s the end of the Emoji Movie. Except now they all die. It’s what they deserve.” [/quote] You are an amazing hooman.
@WingsOfWisps wrote on 2017-09-25:

You are an amazing hooman.
- order
[quote name="Chompymawile" date=2017-09-22 14:46:17] I have a better alternative of the Emoji Movie [/quote] Perfect.
Chompymawile wrote on 2017-09-22:
I have a better alternative of the Emoji Movie

Perfect.
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
how are you not dead
how are you not dead
xpxalNl.gif
is it that bad? my little siblings want to want to watch it.... they want me to watch it with them... What should I except?
is it that bad? my little siblings want to want to watch it.... they want me to watch it with them... What should I except?
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@Endora
Honestly idk
@Endora
Honestly idk
- order
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8