Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I suffered through the Emoji Movie. AMA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I find it sad my younger brother liked that movie. And he acted like as if he was desperate to watch it..
I find it sad my younger brother liked that movie. And he acted like as if he was desperate to watch it..
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
@Chompymawile
What the hicking heck? The animation might be fun to watch, but it doesn't take a genius to tell that this movie is awful. The theatre I went to was completely empty except for me, my friend, and a couple with their kids who were about a foot tall standing up.

._.
@Chompymawile
What the hicking heck? The animation might be fun to watch, but it doesn't take a genius to tell that this movie is awful. The theatre I went to was completely empty except for me, my friend, and a couple with their kids who were about a foot tall standing up.

._.
- order
[s][/s][s]why did sony even think that the emoji movie was a good idea..?[/s] [img]https://i.ebayimg.com/thumbs/images/g/bm8AAOSwUUdXD8r8/s-l225.jpg[/img] [s]I guess this is their "inspiration"[/s]
why did sony even think that the emoji movie was a good idea..?

s-l225.jpg
I guess this is their "inspiration"
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
@Chompymawile

wat
@Chompymawile

wat
- order
yup

It's

Real.
yup

It's

Real.
@Chompymawile

oh
@Chompymawile

oh
- order
Would you watch it again instead of Foodfight?

And do you need low-salt ketchup on those brows to mend them after this?
Would you watch it again instead of Foodfight?

And do you need low-salt ketchup on those brows to mend them after this?
''LET'S STRAWBERRY JAM OUTTA HERE"

(Foodfight was ba d.)
''LET'S STRAWBERRY JAM OUTTA HERE"

(Foodfight was ba d.)
How many years did you lose off your life
How many years did you lose off your life
xEyhnVi.gif
@PlagueMaw
Thankfully, I have no idea what Foodfight is. Let me just look up its trailer...

oh god.

Looks better than the Emoji Movie, not gonna lie.

BUT.

Unlike the Emoji Movie, it looks like it'd be fun to watch.
@PlagueMaw
Thankfully, I have no idea what Foodfight is. Let me just look up its trailer...

oh god.

Looks better than the Emoji Movie, not gonna lie.

BUT.

Unlike the Emoji Movie, it looks like it'd be fun to watch.
- order
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8