Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Need Interviews for a school thing
1 2 3
@catharsiis im in school right now and i cant make it yet but i should be able to have time to do it and finish it in like...2 hrs. ill start it a bit now
@catharsiis im in school right now and i cant make it yet but i should be able to have time to do it and finish it in like...2 hrs. ill start it a bit now

@Wubblyboofus No problem! I am currently inputting two projects that I had worked on before. Hope it helps with your assignment! :)
@Wubblyboofus No problem! I am currently inputting two projects that I had worked on before. Hope it helps with your assignment! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
@kittystar yay thanks!! :D it helps a lot!
cause im supposed to ask someone i know like family and stuff but i dont really have anyone...
so i went FR halp meh plez
@kittystar yay thanks!! :D it helps a lot!
cause im supposed to ask someone i know like family and stuff but i dont really have anyone...
so i went FR halp meh plez

@Wubblyboofus
There, hope this helps! They were in a bit of a grouchy mood and it was hard to get them to volunteer information.
@Wubblyboofus
There, hope this helps! They were in a bit of a grouchy mood and it was hard to get them to volunteer information.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
@Wubblyboofus Sorry it took a while, but I filled it all out! Let me know if you need any additional information! I'm happy to help! :)

And yeah, I've had projects like that in the past where none of my family qualified to interview. So the internet it was! :)
@Wubblyboofus Sorry it took a while, but I filled it all out! Let me know if you need any additional information! I'm happy to help! :)

And yeah, I've had projects like that in the past where none of my family qualified to interview. So the internet it was! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
@naettleleaf @kittystar @blossomruler @weezer

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCHHH!!!!

@catharsiis

the history one is made! its under the second blue text on the front post! :D
@naettleleaf @kittystar @blossomruler @weezer

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCHHH!!!!

@catharsiis

the history one is made! its under the second blue text on the front post! :D

@wubblyboofus It was taken down by Barbie, must have been too sensitive for FR. D:
@wubblyboofus It was taken down by Barbie, must have been too sensitive for FR. D:
oQlTGMl.png
@blossomruler @catharsiis it got taken down because it asked for approximate age. you guys can take it now
@blossomruler @catharsiis it got taken down because it asked for approximate age. you guys can take it now

I'm not an engineer, but I filled out the September 11th one. I was in high school at the time, so I remember it pretty clearly.
I'm not an engineer, but I filled out the September 11th one. I was in high school at the time, so I remember it pretty clearly.
@machagirl thank you so much!!!
@machagirl thank you so much!!!

1 2 3