Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Need Interviews for a school thing
1 2 3

-
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS.
THIS IS FOR SCHOOL SO IF YOU THINK THERE IS STUFF THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL TO ME PLEASE HELP lol

-

-
so umm dont remember what i put before but... ill try to type out all that i remember
-

-
i have an engineering survey here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wokgDU3Y_xa54xasNskMpvxbjac3XoeQeEcti0dnfHY

-

-
^^^ that one is because i need some basic information about what you do (something in engineering). how you do, and there is NO PRIVATE INFORMATION NEEDED. OR WANTED. a first name would be helpful as something to say who i interviewed lol but thats it!!!
-

-
This one is for history about 9/11
no longer asking for approximate age
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sKXk97lnYw_pZkb6-xIhcloCK3VQE_DEWMxBM5Sltrc

-

-
^^^ that one's about 9/11. if this is a hard subject for you, you dont have to answer all the questions. im not gonna say i know what it feel like because i will never know but... try to explain as well as you can. you do not have to be at the scene. just where you were when you found out (DONT HAVE TO ANSWER BUT IT WOULD BE COOL). how you learned about this, how you reacted, how people in general reacted,
-

-
IM STILL EDITING THIS IM JUST GONNA POST THIS SO PEOPLE CAN SEE IT THO BECAUSE THIS IS DUE PRETTY SOON.
-

-
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS.
THIS IS FOR SCHOOL SO IF YOU THINK THERE IS STUFF THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL TO ME PLEASE HELP lol

-

-
so umm dont remember what i put before but... ill try to type out all that i remember
-

-
i have an engineering survey here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wokgDU3Y_xa54xasNskMpvxbjac3XoeQeEcti0dnfHY

-

-
^^^ that one is because i need some basic information about what you do (something in engineering). how you do, and there is NO PRIVATE INFORMATION NEEDED. OR WANTED. a first name would be helpful as something to say who i interviewed lol but thats it!!!
-

-
This one is for history about 9/11
no longer asking for approximate age
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sKXk97lnYw_pZkb6-xIhcloCK3VQE_DEWMxBM5Sltrc

-

-
^^^ that one's about 9/11. if this is a hard subject for you, you dont have to answer all the questions. im not gonna say i know what it feel like because i will never know but... try to explain as well as you can. you do not have to be at the scene. just where you were when you found out (DONT HAVE TO ANSWER BUT IT WOULD BE COOL). how you learned about this, how you reacted, how people in general reacted,
-

-
IM STILL EDITING THIS IM JUST GONNA POST THIS SO PEOPLE CAN SEE IT THO BECAUSE THIS IS DUE PRETTY SOON.
-

Hello again! I can't help you right now because of school, but I can ask them in a few hours.
Hello again! I can't help you right now because of school, but I can ask them in a few hours.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
@naettleleaf yes thank you!! im so sorry about what happened.

i was just about to ping you guys lol
@naettleleaf yes thank you!! im so sorry about what happened.

i was just about to ping you guys lol

@Weezer I'm gonna do this when I get home
@Weezer I'm gonna do this when I get home

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
@weezer OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHH!!!!
@weezer OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHH!!!!

@wubblyboofus Hey, just filled it out!
@wubblyboofus Hey, just filled it out!
oQlTGMl.png
@blossomruler THANK YOU THANK YOUUU!!!
@blossomruler THANK YOU THANK YOUUU!!!

@WubblyBoofus I can't do the engineering one, but ping me when you put up the other one and I'll do it!
@WubblyBoofus I can't do the engineering one, but ping me when you put up the other one and I'll do it!
19 // infp // ravenclaw // scorpio

I'm only on here when I'm procrastinating homework ahahahhahahafdshfjkdfg
@Wubblyboofus Gah, sorry, is it ok if I used to be an engineer student? I switched off the engineering track after last December, but I could potentially fill it out based on projects I did in the past...
@Wubblyboofus Gah, sorry, is it ok if I used to be an engineer student? I switched off the engineering track after last December, but I could potentially fill it out based on projects I did in the past...
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
@kittystar its still good! please and thank you so muchh!!!!
@kittystar its still good! please and thank you so muchh!!!!

1 2 3