Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Quirks your Fandoms have given you?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
I blame the Elder Scrolls for making obsessed with dragons and knights, all that medieval fantasy shenanigans. Fire Emblem only made this problem even worse for me.

I also blame Xenoblade for influencing my choice in music, I gotta love Gloryhammer for its cheesy sci-fantasy theming.

Looks like I’m heading to the niche fandom trash pit
I blame the Elder Scrolls for making obsessed with dragons and knights, all that medieval fantasy shenanigans. Fire Emblem only made this problem even worse for me.

I also blame Xenoblade for influencing my choice in music, I gotta love Gloryhammer for its cheesy sci-fantasy theming.

Looks like I’m heading to the niche fandom trash pit
lillipup.gif
  • certain phrases and words give me tiny strokes because they remind me of fandoms i would much rather forget.
  • thinking in british accent (doctor who)
  • lots of history, geography, and flag knowledge + comedy relief
  • "frick me running!" "i got a tattoo of a maple leaf on my forehead! 'yeah dude you sure did...'" "*angry german yelling*" "estoniaaaaaaaaaaa!" (that's just from one fandom!)
  • "hello, old friend!" "i'm...not your friend."
  • certain phrases and words give me tiny strokes because they remind me of fandoms i would much rather forget.
  • thinking in british accent (doctor who)
  • lots of history, geography, and flag knowledge + comedy relief
  • "frick me running!" "i got a tattoo of a maple leaf on my forehead! 'yeah dude you sure did...'" "*angry german yelling*" "estoniaaaaaaaaaaa!" (that's just from one fandom!)
  • "hello, old friend!" "i'm...not your friend."
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
[quote name="Capricom" date="2019-08-19 05:59:19" ] Anytime somebody mentions cake, I have a 50/50 chance of saying either "...At Stake?" or "L I E S" [/quote] [color=360705]IT'S BRAKE AT FLAKE ----- [color=360705]a lot of words give me war flashbacks to certain fandoms. some of them: -beacon -rose -wyvern (I'M SORRY BUT WHY DOES SETETH PRONOUNCE IT LIKE WHYVERN I'M HURT) -eliminate (this is because of both bfdi and flight rising) -rhea (this word is no longer real. it is the pope now) basically what i'm trying to say is that fandoms have taken over my life. again
Capricom wrote on 2019-08-19 05:59:19:
Anytime somebody mentions cake, I have a 50/50 chance of saying either "...At Stake?" or "L I E S"
IT'S BRAKE AT FLAKE

a lot of words give me war flashbacks to certain fandoms. some of them:
-beacon
-rose
-wyvern (I'M SORRY BUT WHY DOES SETETH PRONOUNCE IT LIKE WHYVERN I'M HURT)
-eliminate (this is because of both bfdi and flight rising)
-rhea (this word is no longer real. it is the pope now)

basically what i'm trying to say is that fandoms have taken over my life. again
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I want a pet rat now also [quote name="Oddballme" date="2019-08-11 18:53:10" ] off the top of my head... -picked up the habit of saying "huh?" "I lied!" "I agree with that!" and "That's wrong!" -the entire concept of luck has drastically changed for me -i tend to imitate poses from my favorite characters -i describe my mood using sprites instead of words -i "make" beatmaps for songs i'm listening to by tapping my thumbs against my phone/desk [/quote] like some of this stuff
I want a pet rat now

also
Oddballme wrote on 2019-08-11 18:53:10:
off the top of my head...
-picked up the habit of saying "huh?" "I lied!" "I agree with that!" and "That's wrong!"
-the entire concept of luck has drastically changed for me
-i tend to imitate poses from my favorite characters
-i describe my mood using sprites instead of words
-i "make" beatmaps for songs i'm listening to by tapping my thumbs against my phone/desk
like some of this stuff
ttGfSL1.png
I've picked up a sympathy for inanimate objects, especially tech
I've picked up a sympathy for inanimate objects, especially tech
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
... every time i see the word “quirk” my mind goes straight to my hero academia...
... every time i see the word “quirk” my mind goes straight to my hero academia...
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
i think that holding a plate above my head and putting fruits on it is funny yes i main osu catch

also, i consider everyone i meet a touhou pro if they can dodge any objects coming their way, in person or not

(yes people who do the opposite of what osu catch tells them to do are touhou pros)
i think that holding a plate above my head and putting fruits on it is funny yes i main osu catch

also, i consider everyone i meet a touhou pro if they can dodge any objects coming their way, in person or not

(yes people who do the opposite of what osu catch tells them to do are touhou pros)
No-life that lives on Touhou and osu
Formerly Ice, now Light
Female - female pronouns lol
3 hours ahead of FR time
Way too little time on her hands
Plays Touhou
Likes Touhou
[quote name="Negative" date="2019-08-20 15:07:15" ] ... every time i see the word “quirk” my mind goes straight to my hero academia... [/quote] This. Also, I tend to scratch at my neck when I'm stressed or paranoid lol.
Negative wrote on 2019-08-20 15:07:15:
This. Also, I tend to scratch at my neck when I'm stressed or paranoid lol.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
I can never look at classic rock references the same.

Or Italian foods.

Or anything else.
  • I've been listening to the 1st Wave Alternative station on Sirius XM for weeks now. Occasionally I flip back and forth between the classic rock channels. Let me tell you I go absolutely mental when I hear something by The Cars, Stray Cats, Moody Blues (to name a few)...
  • I refer to orange juice as Good Boy Juice. Not because it was referred to as such in canon, but there's a certain good boy named after an orange...
  • Sometimes I find myself going "dururururu" and holding any phone-sized item up to my ear like I'm talking to "the boss"
  • I distinctly remember being in the meat section of a Trader Joe's and putting a packet of prosciutto on top of a salmon fillet and saying "There, now you're with your brother."
  • I get nervous when my mom takes me to the rice aisle of the grocery store.
  • Especially around the risotto.
  • And don't get me started on Alessi brand risotto...
I can never look at classic rock references the same.

Or Italian foods.

Or anything else.
  • I've been listening to the 1st Wave Alternative station on Sirius XM for weeks now. Occasionally I flip back and forth between the classic rock channels. Let me tell you I go absolutely mental when I hear something by The Cars, Stray Cats, Moody Blues (to name a few)...
  • I refer to orange juice as Good Boy Juice. Not because it was referred to as such in canon, but there's a certain good boy named after an orange...
  • Sometimes I find myself going "dururururu" and holding any phone-sized item up to my ear like I'm talking to "the boss"
  • I distinctly remember being in the meat section of a Trader Joe's and putting a packet of prosciutto on top of a salmon fillet and saying "There, now you're with your brother."
  • I get nervous when my mom takes me to the rice aisle of the grocery store.
  • Especially around the risotto.
  • And don't get me started on Alessi brand risotto...
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Black buttons freak me out now. Thank you very much, Mr. Gaiman.
Black buttons freak me out now. Thank you very much, Mr. Gaiman.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32