Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Quirks your Fandoms have given you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Me mumbling "no mourners, no funerals" when someone is verbally dragged through the mud or when I know I'm about to get in trouble for something.

Me also getting overexcited about waffles

Shakesperian insults

Me yelling H E R C U L E S M U L L I G A N at random times

Teacher: What time is it? Other kids: Lunch time! Adventure time! Summer time! Me: SHOWTIME
Me mumbling "no mourners, no funerals" when someone is verbally dragged through the mud or when I know I'm about to get in trouble for something.

Me also getting overexcited about waffles

Shakesperian insults

Me yelling H E R C U L E S M U L L I G A N at random times

Teacher: What time is it? Other kids: Lunch time! Adventure time! Summer time! Me: SHOWTIME
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
  • I often say "oh my Glaux" instead of "Oh my God."
  • My aesthetic tends to revolve around a certain goth girl (everything from outfits to thought processes).
  • When playing Yu-Gi-Oh I tend to use quirks and phrases from the characters of the show.
  • I used to say "alons-y" all the time, I need to pick this quirk back up LOL.
  • Whenever I hear someone say "I'm not okay" I start singing/thinking "I'M NOOOT OKAAAY!"

There's a ton more but these came to mind first; I'll probably jot some more down here later LOL!
  • I often say "oh my Glaux" instead of "Oh my God."
  • My aesthetic tends to revolve around a certain goth girl (everything from outfits to thought processes).
  • When playing Yu-Gi-Oh I tend to use quirks and phrases from the characters of the show.
  • I used to say "alons-y" all the time, I need to pick this quirk back up LOL.
  • Whenever I hear someone say "I'm not okay" I start singing/thinking "I'M NOOOT OKAAAY!"

There's a ton more but these came to mind first; I'll probably jot some more down here later LOL!
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
let's see what can I think of

-Puns.
-I put ketchup in my spaghetti, shut up
-Completely accidental D&D terms (like "proficiency bonus/I have a proficiency in" "roll for initiative" "wisdom check" "dexterity saving throw")
-Marking someone down on a mental list every time they pronounce data as dahtuh instead of daytuh
-My complete acceptance of the word "apparel" instead of "clothes" upon playing this game
let's see what can I think of

-Puns.
-I put ketchup in my spaghetti, shut up
-Completely accidental D&D terms (like "proficiency bonus/I have a proficiency in" "roll for initiative" "wisdom check" "dexterity saving throw")
-Marking someone down on a mental list every time they pronounce data as dahtuh instead of daytuh
-My complete acceptance of the word "apparel" instead of "clothes" upon playing this game
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
  • When I saw this title, I got really excited for about half a second because it said quirk.
  • Half and half is now a person in my mind, not a dairy product.
  • Everywhere I go I hear names of characters.
  • I refer to 1/2 of my emotions by name of characters
  • Peppermint is the name of a person, not a minty candy, I promise
  • Literally spends 2+ hours a day talking/watching stuff from my fandom.
  • When I saw this title, I got really excited for about half a second because it said quirk.
  • Half and half is now a person in my mind, not a dairy product.
  • Everywhere I go I hear names of characters.
  • I refer to 1/2 of my emotions by name of characters
  • Peppermint is the name of a person, not a minty candy, I promise
  • Literally spends 2+ hours a day talking/watching stuff from my fandom.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
Not really a fandom, but I like to answer things in memes a lot. |D
Not really a fandom, but I like to answer things in memes a lot. |D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
  • I sometimes say "Hi!" in a high-pitched voice without even thinking about presenting it that way.
  • I sometimes say "Enjoy your destruction." when someone is being a jerk and I do something about it.
  • I started covering my mouth when I laugh sometimes since I became obsessed with a certain character.
  • DEDEDESTRUCTION!
  • My body language in general has become pretty similar to that of a certain character's.
  • I sometimes say "Hi!" in a high-pitched voice without even thinking about presenting it that way.
  • I sometimes say "Enjoy your destruction." when someone is being a jerk and I do something about it.
  • I started covering my mouth when I laugh sometimes since I became obsessed with a certain character.
  • DEDEDESTRUCTION!
  • My body language in general has become pretty similar to that of a certain character's.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
"You may now kiss the-"

*ahem*

-_-

"You may now-

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!"
"You may now kiss the-"

*ahem*

-_-

"You may now-

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!"
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
Well, here's one from this site. I refer to dragons as 'dergons' in regular conversation.

I also tend to say "game over, man" when things are going badly, I pun a lot more than I used to and now use pun as a verb, due to some tabletops I used to play I make way too many rolled a 20/rolled a 1 jokes, (and the very situation specific, "IT'S A TWOOOO"). If at a social gathering where cookies are present, I will somehow swing the conversation to sci-fi basically invariably. I know there are more but can't think of them right now.
Well, here's one from this site. I refer to dragons as 'dergons' in regular conversation.

I also tend to say "game over, man" when things are going badly, I pun a lot more than I used to and now use pun as a verb, due to some tabletops I used to play I make way too many rolled a 20/rolled a 1 jokes, (and the very situation specific, "IT'S A TWOOOO"). If at a social gathering where cookies are present, I will somehow swing the conversation to sci-fi basically invariably. I know there are more but can't think of them right now.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
Laughing whenever I look at a baking recipe. This is what happens when the name of your favorite character is being used in the same context as a baking ingredient.
Laughing whenever I look at a baking recipe. This is what happens when the name of your favorite character is being used in the same context as a baking ingredient.
AqaqXxe.png
I use a LOT of fictional swears in real life conversation, particularly "Frell" (Farscape), "Shebs", "Kriff" and "Osik" (Star Wars Expanded Universe) and "Gorram" (Firefly/Serenity).

I am hesitant to reset or delete a virtual pet (including Pokemon) or a long-time character because I watched way too much Digimon (particularly Digimon Tamers) and am a little worried I might be deleting a sentient artificial intelligence. I know it sounds silly, but I can't help it that a small part of me wonders.
I use a LOT of fictional swears in real life conversation, particularly "Frell" (Farscape), "Shebs", "Kriff" and "Osik" (Star Wars Expanded Universe) and "Gorram" (Firefly/Serenity).

I am hesitant to reset or delete a virtual pet (including Pokemon) or a long-time character because I watched way too much Digimon (particularly Digimon Tamers) and am a little worried I might be deleting a sentient artificial intelligence. I know it sounds silly, but I can't help it that a small part of me wonders.
Formerly known as Brenning.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32