Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Movies you love that critics/others hate
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
The Master of Disguise!
The Master of Disguise!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
more of a guilty pleasure than something i think is actually good but............ the two scooby doo live action movies are really fun okay ; v ;
more of a guilty pleasure than something i think is actually good but............ the two scooby doo live action movies are really fun okay ; v ;
[quote name="Killuazoomyck" date=2017-09-25 20:59:47] Ninjago got super bad reviews but it was honestly amazing and i loved it soooo much!!! honestly i was the only one in the theater CRACKING THE HECK UP [/quote] same tho! I know it was different from the other two LEGO movies, but I loved it for what it was and genuinely enjoyed it.
Killuazoomyck wrote on 2017-09-25:
Ninjago got super bad reviews but it was honestly amazing and i loved it soooo much!!! honestly i was the only one in the theater CRACKING THE HECK UP

same tho! I know it was different from the other two LEGO movies, but I loved it for what it was and genuinely enjoyed it.
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
I loved the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen movie and I'm forever still bitter that there was never a sequel to it. I get that it wasn't really true to the comics (which I also love) at all and people hate it because of that but I still thought it was a good, fun action movie. And tbh if I could get a netflix series with the same cast as the movie but with more of the storylines from the comics I would be SO HAPPY but that...will never happen lmao. :(
I loved the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen movie and I'm forever still bitter that there was never a sequel to it. I get that it wasn't really true to the comics (which I also love) at all and people hate it because of that but I still thought it was a good, fun action movie. And tbh if I could get a netflix series with the same cast as the movie but with more of the storylines from the comics I would be SO HAPPY but that...will never happen lmao. :(
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
[quote name="LS299" date=2017-09-06 20:00:12] Pacific Rim to be honest. It's a decently rated movie, but the people who don't like it... REALLY don't like it. Then again, people complain about anything. Bad storyline? Blame the actors not the screen writers Bad because it features robots fighting monsters? Why did you watch the movie in the first place Bad clichés? It's a movie. Deal with it. Bad female lead? Get a male lead Bad because it's lead is a male? Really... I stand by Pacific Rim like nothing else. [/quote] And within in the first minute of the movie a kaiju appears, and through most of the movie as well. I didn't have to sit through endless dialogue and wait for some barely visible giant a ss lizard who only had a couple minutes screen time Can't wait for the sequel!
LS299 wrote on 2017-09-06:
Pacific Rim to be honest.

It's a decently rated movie, but the people who don't like it... REALLY don't like it.
Then again, people complain about anything.

Bad storyline? Blame the actors not the screen writers
Bad because it features robots fighting monsters? Why did you watch the movie in the first place
Bad clichés? It's a movie. Deal with it.
Bad female lead? Get a male lead
Bad because it's lead is a male? Really...

I stand by Pacific Rim like nothing else.

And within in the first minute of the movie a kaiju appears, and through most of the movie as well. I didn't have to sit through endless dialogue and wait for some barely visible giant a ss lizard who only had a couple minutes screen time

Can't wait for the sequel!
[quote name="Fabro" date=2017-09-26 04:09:39] [quote name="Killuazoomyck" date=2017-09-25 20:59:47] Ninjago got super bad reviews but it was honestly amazing and i loved it soooo much!!! honestly i was the only one in the theater CRACKING THE HECK UP [/quote] same tho! I know it was different from the other two LEGO movies, but I loved it for what it was and genuinely enjoyed it. [/quote] the dragon animation is beautiful
Fabro wrote on 2017-09-26:
Killuazoomyck wrote on 2017-09-25:
Ninjago got super bad reviews but it was honestly amazing and i loved it soooo much!!! honestly i was the only one in the theater CRACKING THE HECK UP

same tho! I know it was different from the other two LEGO movies, but I loved it for what it was and genuinely enjoyed it.

the dragon animation is beautiful
uh

um

well

paul blart mall cop 2
uh

um

well

paul blart mall cop 2

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
I really liked the 2016 Ghostbusters movie despite its flaws. I dunno I feel like it's not supposed to be taken seriously and I wouldn't consider it to be my favorite, but I do really enjoy it and have a lot of fun watching it. I just feel good watching it just like I feel good watching the original.

Also Valerian: The City of a Thousand Planets and Fifth Element. I love both movies so much but when they came out, critics hated it. I feel like both movies have solid science fiction stories and elements that are executed very nicely. I never once felt bored during either movie.

Also I kind of liked Revenge of the Sith. I don't know why but I liked it.

I really liked the 2016 Ghostbusters movie despite its flaws. I dunno I feel like it's not supposed to be taken seriously and I wouldn't consider it to be my favorite, but I do really enjoy it and have a lot of fun watching it. I just feel good watching it just like I feel good watching the original.

Also Valerian: The City of a Thousand Planets and Fifth Element. I love both movies so much but when they came out, critics hated it. I feel like both movies have solid science fiction stories and elements that are executed very nicely. I never once felt bored during either movie.

Also I kind of liked Revenge of the Sith. I don't know why but I liked it.

item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifMage of Void|INFP|Aquarius|Slytherinitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif
Arthur and the Invisibles. The reviews vary
Arthur and the Invisibles. The reviews vary
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="blossomruler" date=2017-09-25 17:14:47] Chicken Little. Apparently, everyone I've ever talked to HATES the movie with a burning passion. I mean, I can get why, it's not the best (especially for its time). But this movie makes me crack up and feel great everytime I watch it. Honestly, every time I try to take off my rose-tinted nostalgia glasses I just. Can't. This movie makes me feel too good. :> [/quote] Same! I was starting to think that my sister and I were the only ones who actually admitted to enjoying that movie anymore! :')
blossomruler wrote on 2017-09-25:
Chicken Little. Apparently, everyone I've ever talked to HATES the movie with a burning passion. I mean, I can get why, it's not the best (especially for its time). But this movie makes me crack up and feel great everytime I watch it. Honestly, every time I try to take off my rose-tinted nostalgia glasses I just. Can't. This movie makes me feel too good. :>
Same! I was starting to think that my sister and I were the only ones who actually admitted to enjoying that movie anymore! :')
GbzVc8P.pngyvKOoE4.pngc5DFC1l.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19