Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lego NinjaGo Fanclub! -NEW-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
-BANGING POTS AND PANS- JUMP UP, KICK BACK, WHIP AROUND AND SIN

Wow, what a joy ride this show has turned out to be, we started with a two part pilot, two seasons, the season three no one ever wants to talk about, Zane dies, no need to watch it, and four more right after that that got the show back on its feet.
And now there's a movie.
And Tommy Anderson confirmed seasons 8-13.
HO BOY.

Lego NinjaGo: Masters of Spinjitzu, is a show developed and story boarded by the Hageman Brothers, Kevin and Dan, who pitched it to Cartoon Network and had the pilots released January 2011.
Since its release date, the show has been going strong despite Cartoon Network's infrequent marathons and odd airing times.
The show has two pilots, six mini movies, seven seasons consisting of 74 episodes, an hour long special, a 22 episode long web short series, and now, a movie.

The show starts off with four young ninja (young?? yo, they're like 18-24), Kai, Cole, Zane, and Jay, trained under the watchful eye of Sensei Wu. As the show continues, a newcomer tags along, Lloyd, the son of the villain, Lord Garmadon. As the show progresses, new characters, along with old ones, make an appearance, and trust me, you'd want to watch it for the plot twists and story just as much as we did when it came out,
-BANGING POTS AND PANS- JUMP UP, KICK BACK, WHIP AROUND AND SIN

Wow, what a joy ride this show has turned out to be, we started with a two part pilot, two seasons, the season three no one ever wants to talk about, Zane dies, no need to watch it, and four more right after that that got the show back on its feet.
And now there's a movie.
And Tommy Anderson confirmed seasons 8-13.
HO BOY.

Lego NinjaGo: Masters of Spinjitzu, is a show developed and story boarded by the Hageman Brothers, Kevin and Dan, who pitched it to Cartoon Network and had the pilots released January 2011.
Since its release date, the show has been going strong despite Cartoon Network's infrequent marathons and odd airing times.
The show has two pilots, six mini movies, seven seasons consisting of 74 episodes, an hour long special, a 22 episode long web short series, and now, a movie.

The show starts off with four young ninja (young?? yo, they're like 18-24), Kai, Cole, Zane, and Jay, trained under the watchful eye of Sensei Wu. As the show continues, a newcomer tags along, Lloyd, the son of the villain, Lord Garmadon. As the show progresses, new characters, along with old ones, make an appearance, and trust me, you'd want to watch it for the plot twists and story just as much as we did when it came out,
sdSRvlV.png
News

-the movie comes out in America on September 22nd, in the U.K, October 12th
please note, the movie is off canon and even though they changed the show designs to match the movie, the movie and show are separate, please don't hate on the show because of the movie or vice versa

-Season 8 is said to premier early 2018

-No word has come out of a special since the Day of the Departed special last year

-Jillian Micheals, Lloyd Garmadon's voice actor, has been replaced, but still voices minor characters as well as Edna Walker, she was happy to have voiced our beloved Green Ninja for the seven seasons she did

-Jay's voice actor shares a birthday with me, not news, just a little fact :,>
News

-the movie comes out in America on September 22nd, in the U.K, October 12th
please note, the movie is off canon and even though they changed the show designs to match the movie, the movie and show are separate, please don't hate on the show because of the movie or vice versa

-Season 8 is said to premier early 2018

-No word has come out of a special since the Day of the Departed special last year

-Jillian Micheals, Lloyd Garmadon's voice actor, has been replaced, but still voices minor characters as well as Edna Walker, she was happy to have voiced our beloved Green Ninja for the seven seasons she did

-Jay's voice actor shares a birthday with me, not news, just a little fact :,>
sdSRvlV.png
Fandragons
Fandragons
sdSRvlV.png
Pinglist I guess
Pinglist I guess
sdSRvlV.png
Just one more
Just one more
sdSRvlV.png
You're free to post now!!
You're free to post now!!
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis is this the link u talked about?
@Anubiis is this the link u talked about?
59db321dbf358c497ef47ca7d3b9a1d5662eb164_hq.gif
@GinnyAndLuna, it is!!
@GinnyAndLuna, it is!!
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis

one: I have some fan dragons!

two: Jillian Micheals was replaced? NNOOOOOO I liked that voice...please tell me it is very very very similar!
@Anubiis

one: I have some fan dragons!

two: Jillian Micheals was replaced? NNOOOOOO I liked that voice...please tell me it is very very very similar!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@GhostQueen13, for the most part, you can't tell the difference!! A timeskip takes place between seasons 7 and 8 and all the ninja age a bit, so I think it fits Lloyd's different design and matching position as master of the group now that Wu went bye bye
@GhostQueen13, for the most part, you can't tell the difference!! A timeskip takes place between seasons 7 and 8 and all the ninja age a bit, so I think it fits Lloyd's different design and matching position as master of the group now that Wu went bye bye
sdSRvlV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8