Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite video game
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
Skyrim! Elder Scrolls Online! and Witcher 3 would have to be my all time favorites
I really want to get into Dragon Age Inquisition also
Skyrim! Elder Scrolls Online! and Witcher 3 would have to be my all time favorites
I really want to get into Dragon Age Inquisition also
Super Smash Bros! I've been playing this game for 15+ years, I keep up with the tournament scene, and am an active member of the Smash community online. I main Pit and Charizard for those wondering :D

Other than that, I love Xenoblade, any and all Megaman games, Okami, Zelda, Pokemon, and Kid Icarus. I've only had time to play Birthright, but I do like the Fire Emblem games too.

X-men Legends 2, Zoo Tycoon, and the Spyro original trilogy are also fondly loved.
Super Smash Bros! I've been playing this game for 15+ years, I keep up with the tournament scene, and am an active member of the Smash community online. I main Pit and Charizard for those wondering :D

Other than that, I love Xenoblade, any and all Megaman games, Okami, Zelda, Pokemon, and Kid Icarus. I've only had time to play Birthright, but I do like the Fire Emblem games too.

X-men Legends 2, Zoo Tycoon, and the Spyro original trilogy are also fondly loved.
ybwf4f9.gif
@Spacebug Yes!! A fellow OFF fan! Hi five!
@Spacebug Yes!! A fellow OFF fan! Hi five!
irjPdAT.png
@Catkiol

Hi five! That ending tho >o< What're you're thoughts on it? I wasn't expecting it to end like that at all lol
@Catkiol

Hi five! That ending tho >o< What're you're thoughts on it? I wasn't expecting it to end like that at all lol
bullet.pngA wild dragon appears!bullet.png
You know I always thought it was .Hack or Devil May Cry but after re-playing Neir Automata for the second time I have to say, I honestly think it's Nier Automata....

The soundtrack is just gorgeous, the game offer's so much content wise (and lore wise if you follow the story) and the grind doesn't even feel like a grind because it's 100% content based (if you plan out all endings/intel gathering) It's just one of those games I could never get tired of no matter how much I play....

Not only that but the sub-plot and side-quests really.....hit you. It's a game I cried for, one that made me put down the controller and say holy **** and stop playing for a few days. Not a lot of games I've ever played made me feel the way this game did.

Yoko Taro is just a genius, all of his games are beautiful.
You know I always thought it was .Hack or Devil May Cry but after re-playing Neir Automata for the second time I have to say, I honestly think it's Nier Automata....

The soundtrack is just gorgeous, the game offer's so much content wise (and lore wise if you follow the story) and the grind doesn't even feel like a grind because it's 100% content based (if you plan out all endings/intel gathering) It's just one of those games I could never get tired of no matter how much I play....

Not only that but the sub-plot and side-quests really.....hit you. It's a game I cried for, one that made me put down the controller and say holy **** and stop playing for a few days. Not a lot of games I've ever played made me feel the way this game did.

Yoko Taro is just a genius, all of his games are beautiful.
yGResdm.gif
Without a doubt, Red Dead Redemption!!
Without a doubt, Red Dead Redemption!!
Kingdom Hearts
PMD Red and Blue Rescue Team
Chrono Cross
Spectrobes
Pokemon XD
Pokemon Crystal
Spyro: Year of the Dragon

Those all hold a special place in my heart. ^u^
Kingdom Hearts
PMD Red and Blue Rescue Team
Chrono Cross
Spectrobes
Pokemon XD
Pokemon Crystal
Spyro: Year of the Dragon

Those all hold a special place in my heart. ^u^
CLICK MY HECKING EGGS
... Please?
?k9XYy=party.png
I think it mostly comes down to what mood I'm in... but some of my favorite story based games are: The world ends with you
Kingdom hearts games
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Majoras mask, Twilight princess and Breath of the wild
The Dragon age games.
And for less story based games:
Heroes of might and magic III
Spore
I think it mostly comes down to what mood I'm in... but some of my favorite story based games are: The world ends with you
Kingdom hearts games
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Majoras mask, Twilight princess and Breath of the wild
The Dragon age games.
And for less story based games:
Heroes of might and magic III
Spore
might be starbound though havent played it in a while
might be starbound though havent played it in a while
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
....Resident Evil 4. I love that it's been re-released sooooo many times. Also, general Resident Evil games but #4 is the favourite of the series.
....Resident Evil 4. I love that it's been re-released sooooo many times. Also, general Resident Evil games but #4 is the favourite of the series.
15140562.png15140563.png14828121.png12797386.png15191311.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21