Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite video game
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Dragonairia
(Heck yeah, high five!!)
@Dragonairia
(Heck yeah, high five!!)
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
Probably FR
Probably FR
I really liked the game OFF, but black ops zombie campaign is fun too lol
I really liked the game OFF, but black ops zombie campaign is fun too lol
bullet.pngA wild dragon appears!bullet.png
My all time favorite video game is Mother 3. I cried... so much.

I've also sunk so many hours into Nuclear Throne so it's high up on the list as well.

Also because I've seen quite a few people mention it, I love Okami as well!
My all time favorite video game is Mother 3. I cried... so much.

I've also sunk so many hours into Nuclear Throne so it's high up on the list as well.

Also because I've seen quite a few people mention it, I love Okami as well!
CarbonDog.png 0Vs3MoH.pngdiamonddog.png
FR and Mariokart Wii
FR and Mariokart Wii
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky is a longtime favorite of mine. I played it back when it first came out, and I still love the surprisingly good story for a Pokemon game and the soundtrack years later.

OFF is a newer one, where I've grown to love the amazing weirdness of the game and it's characters, along with the story. Plus, the battle theme is pretty good, too.

OneShot is also a newer favorite, where it takes all the meta, fourth wall-breaking mechanics of OFF and makes it even better. The story is pretty nice, and much more optimistic than OFF's more depressing theme.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky is a longtime favorite of mine. I played it back when it first came out, and I still love the surprisingly good story for a Pokemon game and the soundtrack years later.

OFF is a newer one, where I've grown to love the amazing weirdness of the game and it's characters, along with the story. Plus, the battle theme is pretty good, too.

OneShot is also a newer favorite, where it takes all the meta, fourth wall-breaking mechanics of OFF and makes it even better. The story is pretty nice, and much more optimistic than OFF's more depressing theme.
AqaqXxe.png
Hm, let's see... Portal (both of them), SM64, Undertale, lots others. My brother bought Borderlands 2 recently, and we both love the hell out of it. It's a very clever game.
Hm, let's see... Portal (both of them), SM64, Undertale, lots others. My brother bought Borderlands 2 recently, and we both love the hell out of it. It's a very clever game.
- order
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2
Kingdom Hearts series (Super hyped for 3 finally coming out sometime next year)

Skyrim : I've sunk so many hours into this game and still keep finding things I have never stumbled across before.

Destiny : I love this game. I've gotten my dad hooked into this game. Nothing beats a good Saturday afternoon running around the solar system with your dad. We're both super ready for 2 to drop next week.

Slime Rancher : Super cute explosion of adorableness.

The Age of Empires/Age of Mythology games : Was super crushed that the developer company shut down :(
Kingdom Hearts series (Super hyped for 3 finally coming out sometime next year)

Skyrim : I've sunk so many hours into this game and still keep finding things I have never stumbled across before.

Destiny : I love this game. I've gotten my dad hooked into this game. Nothing beats a good Saturday afternoon running around the solar system with your dad. We're both super ready for 2 to drop next week.

Slime Rancher : Super cute explosion of adorableness.

The Age of Empires/Age of Mythology games : Was super crushed that the developer company shut down :(
Vj0BLbc.png
Got back into PMD Explorers of Time recently! I didn't realize how much I missed it!
Got back into PMD Explorers of Time recently! I didn't realize how much I missed it!
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21