Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite video game
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
I have too many nostalgic memories with Fossil Fighters and I still play it today so I'd feel wrong saying anything else

totallynotlisteningtoathemefromthatgamewhile
improcrastinatinghaha

the game is far from perfect, the graphics are absolutely terrible, and the plots a little cheesy, but it's battles are super addictive, it has a fun and interesting twist on obtaining your monsters (you clean up fossil rocks and your vivosaur will be stronger the better you clean) and the music is absolutely fantastic
I have too many nostalgic memories with Fossil Fighters and I still play it today so I'd feel wrong saying anything else

totallynotlisteningtoathemefromthatgamewhile
improcrastinatinghaha

the game is far from perfect, the graphics are absolutely terrible, and the plots a little cheesy, but it's battles are super addictive, it has a fun and interesting twist on obtaining your monsters (you clean up fossil rocks and your vivosaur will be stronger the better you clean) and the music is absolutely fantastic
Lichtdrache.gif
Destiny. The series in general. I love both Destiny and Destiny 2.

The series isn't perfect but gods does Bungie really put a lot into their universes. The sheer amount of story and intrigue and lore in the Destiny universe if you just look for it is astounding.
Destiny. The series in general. I love both Destiny and Destiny 2.

The series isn't perfect but gods does Bungie really put a lot into their universes. The sheer amount of story and intrigue and lore in the Destiny universe if you just look for it is astounding.
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
@KhajiitHasWares Highfive my dude :0 also I love your username <3
@KhajiitHasWares Highfive my dude :0 also I love your username <3
irjPdAT.png
Panzer Dragoon Saga. I thought I would never get to play the game because of how rare and expensive it is, but 10 years ago I got it on eBay. It's kind of short for an RPG but the story and music are awesome. I also like how you can talk to your dragon at the camp and he gets all happy.
Panzer Dragoon Saga. I thought I would never get to play the game because of how rare and expensive it is, but 10 years ago I got it on eBay. It's kind of short for an RPG but the story and music are awesome. I also like how you can talk to your dragon at the camp and he gets all happy.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
im a diehard Fire Emblem fan and i adore almost all the games in the series (minus fates and awakening sorry lads they just weren't great) but if i had to pick a favorite i'd say Path of Radiance just because i cannot think of a gameplay or story aspect i distinctly hated.
im a diehard Fire Emblem fan and i adore almost all the games in the series (minus fates and awakening sorry lads they just weren't great) but if i had to pick a favorite i'd say Path of Radiance just because i cannot think of a gameplay or story aspect i distinctly hated.
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
I always loved the Kingdom Hearts franchise (before it became confusing as hell). So much so that I have a tattoo of a paopu fruit on my wrist.
I always loved the Kingdom Hearts franchise (before it became confusing as hell). So much so that I have a tattoo of a paopu fruit on my wrist.
i really love skyrim tbh !! its probably the game ive been playing for the longest (besides pokemon) actually. ive also been Really into horizon zero dawn as of late. im tied between the two though tbh.
i really love skyrim tbh !! its probably the game ive been playing for the longest (besides pokemon) actually. ive also been Really into horizon zero dawn as of late. im tied between the two though tbh.
'_'7
@Catkiol
My favorite game is Skyrim too
(coughcoughmyusernsmecoughcough)
@Catkiol
My favorite game is Skyrim too
(coughcoughmyusernsmecoughcough)
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
*vibrates excitedly*

Toontown Online
Civilization V

It's become a meme between my boyfriend and I. If we ever plan to do something the first question is always "You wanna play some Civ 5?" in a really seductive voice; it usually ends up with him annoyed at me :^)

Also Skryim, Battleblock Theater, Minecraft (modded ofc) and every Assassin's Creed game ever
*vibrates excitedly*

Toontown Online
Civilization V

It's become a meme between my boyfriend and I. If we ever plan to do something the first question is always "You wanna play some Civ 5?" in a really seductive voice; it usually ends up with him annoyed at me :^)

Also Skryim, Battleblock Theater, Minecraft (modded ofc) and every Assassin's Creed game ever
The Professor Layton series is a really big one from my childhood, though I mostly played it for plot instead of the puzzles.
The Professor Layton series is a really big one from my childhood, though I mostly played it for plot instead of the puzzles.
wilson/taurus/infp
18439.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21