Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BNHA Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
@Lightshadow101

I might be interested as well! Sorry I totally skimmed over your message on accident lol. I haven't really roleplayed in years and my writing is a little rusty. And my OC is a bit odd haha. I still haven't adjusted her Quirk power n all as of yet, but I have the basic idea.
@Lightshadow101

I might be interested as well! Sorry I totally skimmed over your message on accident lol. I haven't really roleplayed in years and my writing is a little rusty. And my OC is a bit odd haha. I still haven't adjusted her Quirk power n all as of yet, but I have the basic idea.
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
@OdiAibyouka
Okay, it's completely up to you :)
@OdiAibyouka
Okay, it's completely up to you :)
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@KH3
I don't have an OC yet either, so that's completely fine, and the other two people I asked if they wanted to RP also say that their writing is a bit rusty, so it's okay, but whatever you want to do is fine.
@KH3
I don't have an OC yet either, so that's completely fine, and the other two people I asked if they wanted to RP also say that their writing is a bit rusty, so it's okay, but whatever you want to do is fine.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
I have decided on my OCs (plural as in two OCs) quirks. One is called Density Shift and the other is Complete Control. Ask me about them if you want to know :)
I have decided on my OCs (plural as in two OCs) quirks. One is called Density Shift and the other is Complete Control. Ask me about them if you want to know :)
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@OdiAibyouka

Nice! The idea of a support healer character is so cool! Especially since you don't see too many of them in the series!
@OdiAibyouka

Nice! The idea of a support healer character is so cool! Especially since you don't see too many of them in the series!
I'm rationing it out and watching like...one episode a week XD
I'm rationing it out and watching like...one episode a week XD
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
@Pawbeast

You are strong! Usually I can't resist
@Pawbeast

You are strong! Usually I can't resist
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

*gasps* Are we talking about BNHA oc's now because I have a lonely baby.
*gasps* Are we talking about BNHA oc's now because I have a lonely baby.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@IgnoredGal

I just made two OCs would you mind telling me about your OC?
@IgnoredGal

I just made two OCs would you mind telling me about your OC?
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
Ooh, may I see/hear about yours? ;0;
This is my oc here! He has a reference in his images where it says his personality and such, I'll be adding that info to his Charahub later. There's more art of him here.
@Lightshadow101
Ooh, may I see/hear about yours? ;0;
This is my oc here! He has a reference in his images where it says his personality and such, I'll be adding that info to his Charahub later. There's more art of him here.
@Lightshadow101
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106