Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BNHA Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
@Lightshadow101

That sounds really fun! I've never done any RP before though so I might not be great at it.
@Lightshadow101

That sounds really fun! I've never done any RP before though so I might not be great at it.
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

I want merch but I don't have anywhere near me to buy it, and I don't have access to online purchases :(
I want merch but I don't have anywhere near me to buy it, and I don't have access to online purchases :(
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Bluebird88
It's fine! I'm relatively experienced at RPing, so I could help you/show you the ropes, if you want or need me to. Now I'm hyped..
@Bluebird88
It's fine! I'm relatively experienced at RPing, so I could help you/show you the ropes, if you want or need me to. Now I'm hyped..
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

Yes! Go read the manga~
I am definitely going to try and catch up myself sometime this week.

@Bluebird88

Yep! I have a couple fanart things from cons and like one official merch keychain.
@Lightshadow101

Yes! Go read the manga~
I am definitely going to try and catch up myself sometime this week.

@Bluebird88

Yep! I have a couple fanart things from cons and like one official merch keychain.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
@OdiAibyouka

I'm sorry to nag but did you see my post about the RP? Bluebird88 has already expressed interest.
@OdiAibyouka

I'm sorry to nag but did you see my post about the RP? Bluebird88 has already expressed interest.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33317780] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333178/33317780_350.png[/img] [/url] Look at my cheap Tokoyami cosplay! She is birb now

33317780_350.png

Look at my cheap Tokoyami cosplay! She is birb now
frxAVyQ.jpg
@Bluebird88 @Lightshadow101 OdiAibyouka

Yo!! That's sweet that you all BNHA OC's!! I'd love to know more about them! I'm currently working on a new one since the first one I came up with ended up being more of a joke one.

@Bluebird88

I wish I had some BNHA merch yo! What kind of merch do you have and where did you find it?
@Bluebird88 @Lightshadow101 OdiAibyouka

Yo!! That's sweet that you all BNHA OC's!! I'd love to know more about them! I'm currently working on a new one since the first one I came up with ended up being more of a joke one.

@Bluebird88

I wish I had some BNHA merch yo! What kind of merch do you have and where did you find it?
@Nykata

She looks amazing!!!

@Cidatrite

I have a t-shirt, a Deki keychain and a Todoroki Shouto phone charm. I got the t-shirt and the keychain from Hot Topic and the phone charm I found at Comic Con.
@Nykata

She looks amazing!!!

@Cidatrite

I have a t-shirt, a Deki keychain and a Todoroki Shouto phone charm. I got the t-shirt and the keychain from Hot Topic and the phone charm I found at Comic Con.
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

*shoots into thread like I was fired out of a cannon*
thanks @InpossibleJedi4 for the ping!

This is so great, a thread for one of my favorite things at last, ahhhh. I'm probably too excited. I'm sorry, everyone. Sorry if I'm kinda barging in in the middle of the conversation, though... hehe, oops.

I'm currently all caught up to the manga and anime, and loving both :D

@Nykata I love your fandragon!
*shoots into thread like I was fired out of a cannon*
thanks @InpossibleJedi4 for the ping!

This is so great, a thread for one of my favorite things at last, ahhhh. I'm probably too excited. I'm sorry, everyone. Sorry if I'm kinda barging in in the middle of the conversation, though... hehe, oops.

I'm currently all caught up to the manga and anime, and loving both :D

@Nykata I love your fandragon!
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@Hurricanesong
HELLO FELLOW FAN!

I'm excited too.
@Hurricanesong
HELLO FELLOW FAN!

I'm excited too.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106