Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BNHA Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
aH thank you!! I actually named the breeding pair after him, I started with the Ridgie and I thought I might as well name the male after him for the whole thing.
@Bluebird88
aH thank you!! I actually named the breeding pair after him, I started with the Ridgie and I thought I might as well name the male after him for the whole thing.
@Bluebird88
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Yo! I love this series so much! I've always been a fan of superhero themed series and this one was just perfect! I love the QUIRKiness of all of the characters. Froppy and Pinky are probably my favourite characters though! I'm caught up on the anime and I got pretty far into the manga but stopped and now I kinda forgot what happens later on in the series lmao.

Also, do any of you by any chance of BNHA OC's? I've been seeing them a lot on Twitter and they're absolutely amazing!

@IgnoredGal @Bluebird88

YOO! I love your fan dragons of BNHA characters!
Yo! I love this series so much! I've always been a fan of superhero themed series and this one was just perfect! I love the QUIRKiness of all of the characters. Froppy and Pinky are probably my favourite characters though! I'm caught up on the anime and I got pretty far into the manga but stopped and now I kinda forgot what happens later on in the series lmao.

Also, do any of you by any chance of BNHA OC's? I've been seeing them a lot on Twitter and they're absolutely amazing!

@IgnoredGal @Bluebird88

YOO! I love your fan dragons of BNHA characters!
I have not watched second season yet, but I was caught up to the manga until about a couple months ago when I got behind OTL. I have seen a bit of spoilers though.

Honestly one of my fav things about the show is the quirks, there are so many great creative ones, and the characters are honestly so great as well.

@Cidatrite I really have been enjoying seeing all the OCs popping up around Twitter and Tumblr. I had ideas for my own when I first got into the series last year, but I cannot draw at all and bllllaaaah, lol.

I have not watched second season yet, but I was caught up to the manga until about a couple months ago when I got behind OTL. I have seen a bit of spoilers though.

Honestly one of my fav things about the show is the quirks, there are so many great creative ones, and the characters are honestly so great as well.

@Cidatrite I really have been enjoying seeing all the OCs popping up around Twitter and Tumblr. I had ideas for my own when I first got into the series last year, but I cannot draw at all and bllllaaaah, lol.

tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
@Cidatrite

I don't have an OC. Now, you've put the thought in my mind and I will have an OC. What have you done XD

@Cidatrite

I don't have an OC. Now, you've put the thought in my mind and I will have an OC. What have you done XD

tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
Hey ya'll! I've been reading the manga but I haven't been watching the anime much tbh. Of course, my favorite characters are the villains. I love Dabi and Toga a lot! Though I kind of really like Stain? Honestly I just love every single villain tbh
My favorite hero would have to be Sero! I'm not really a big fan of Bakugou or Deku :q

I actually have an embarrassing OC as well hehe.

Hey ya'll! I've been reading the manga but I haven't been watching the anime much tbh. Of course, my favorite characters are the villains. I love Dabi and Toga a lot! Though I kind of really like Stain? Honestly I just love every single villain tbh
My favorite hero would have to be Sero! I'm not really a big fan of Bakugou or Deku :q

I actually have an embarrassing OC as well hehe.

V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
I have now started the *very* long process of reading through all the manga.

Wish me luck.
I have now started the *very* long process of reading through all the manga.

Wish me luck.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Cidatrite

I have plans for an OC that I've been putting off for weeks (months?). But you've inspired me to buckle down and finish them. Do you have any?
@Cidatrite

I have plans for an OC that I've been putting off for weeks (months?). But you've inspired me to buckle down and finish them. Do you have any?
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

@Hurricanesong
@Hurricanesong
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Bluebird88 @KH3 @OdiAibyouka

You all mentioned you have OCs, and I'm planning on making one.. Maybe when they're all ready, we can do a BNHA RP? Just putting it out there, no pressure.
@Bluebird88 @KH3 @OdiAibyouka

You all mentioned you have OCs, and I'm planning on making one.. Maybe when they're all ready, we can do a BNHA RP? Just putting it out there, no pressure.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
Also do any of you have any BNHA merch? I have a little bit but I've never met anyone else that does.
Also do any of you have any BNHA merch? I have a little bit but I've never met anyone else that does.
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106