Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BNHA Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jg3RRnc.png[/img] This is a hub for Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia). Please discuss the anime/manga, the characters, the fanfic, and etc. I don't really know what to say besides that. [size=2]this amazing banner was by @fitz[/size] ----- Note: I deleted the discord server but I think someone else may have remade it, sorry.
jg3RRnc.png

This is a hub for Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia). Please discuss the anime/manga, the characters, the fanfic, and etc. I don't really know what to say besides that.

this amazing banner was by @fitz

Note: I deleted the discord server but I think someone else may have remade it, sorry.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
I'm a little behind with the show honestly, Episode 16 of the second season, and I've only read through the third manga.
I'm a little behind with the show honestly, Episode 16 of the second season, and I've only read through the third manga.
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

I'm caught up in both manga and anime. I KNOW ALL Mwhahahah!

*cough* *cough* So I don't want to spoil anything XD
I'm caught up in both manga and anime. I KNOW ALL Mwhahahah!

*cough* *cough* So I don't want to spoil anything XD
r6IIH6g.gif
@DragonDrawer

I will buy the manga just so I can keep up with all the other fans.

I love what I've seen though <3
@DragonDrawer

I will buy the manga just so I can keep up with all the other fans.

I love what I've seen though <3
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
I'm caught up with the anime, which is great, though I've been reading the most recent chapters of the manga for some reason and I'm not sure what's going on.
I'm caught up with the anime, which is great, though I've been reading the most recent chapters of the manga for some reason and I'm not sure what's going on.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Ahhhhh! I've caught up with both the manga and the anime, and let me just say, I can't wait for the next arc~!
Ahhhhh! I've caught up with both the manga and the anime, and let me just say, I can't wait for the next arc~!
Mira | He/They | FR +14
@IgnoredGal

I love your Tokoyami dragon!!!
@IgnoredGal

I love your Tokoyami dragon!!!
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

@Bluebird88

You changed your avatar to your Iida fanderg

I like it
@Bluebird88

You changed your avatar to your Iida fanderg

I like it
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

Thank you! I've been tempted to for a while but he doesn't totally match this vista and it's the only one I have.
@Lightshadow101

Thank you! I've been tempted to for a while but he doesn't totally match this vista and it's the only one I have.
8HS4awg.gif

Does anyone have BNHA memes

Does anyone have BNHA memes
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106