Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Personal Paranormal Stories
1 2
Not quite the spookiest thing, and it could have just been trauma but a couple years back my mother, sister and I were taking our three dogs on a walk. We decided to walk down a block we never had before, because we had just recently moved into the area. Unknown to us there was a lady that had her two dogs off leash in her front yard. The yard had no fence, no nothing. Her dogs came barreling after us. The smaller one tried to go after our smallest dog, and instantly my sister picked him up before it could get him. The big one, however, went after our two large dogs.
Our youngest dog, Neo, ran off, and even though that might sound unloyal, it kept him out of harm (and he's an incredibly loyal dog to begin with). He soon came back, but that's not the focus of this story.

After that point I just completely blacked out.

Our last dog, Laddie, the best dog I've ever known, was attacked. From what my mother and sister described, the look in his eyes was painful, absolutely terrified. The dog had him by the neck. Apparently people came running out of their houses, one man had to punch the dog in the face to finally get it to back off.

I didn't see any of that. One minute there's absolute chaos and the next I'm surrounded by people asking me if I'm okay. It was so strange. I didn't even realize what happened at first. I don't think I even knew Laddie got attacked until I was told. Safe to say my mother read that woman the riot act. She was furious, especially after the owner tried to dismiss it as a just a dog fight. No way, that dog was out to kill.

Thankfully we all made it out alive. Our dog suffered from some pretty bad bite wounds, but recovered just fine. We did call it in, but it seems like after that happened the lady fled.

To this day, I feel so lucky I blacked out. Being the youngest I don't know if I could have witnessed that. I think my grandma or someone was looking after me then.
Not quite the spookiest thing, and it could have just been trauma but a couple years back my mother, sister and I were taking our three dogs on a walk. We decided to walk down a block we never had before, because we had just recently moved into the area. Unknown to us there was a lady that had her two dogs off leash in her front yard. The yard had no fence, no nothing. Her dogs came barreling after us. The smaller one tried to go after our smallest dog, and instantly my sister picked him up before it could get him. The big one, however, went after our two large dogs.
Our youngest dog, Neo, ran off, and even though that might sound unloyal, it kept him out of harm (and he's an incredibly loyal dog to begin with). He soon came back, but that's not the focus of this story.

After that point I just completely blacked out.

Our last dog, Laddie, the best dog I've ever known, was attacked. From what my mother and sister described, the look in his eyes was painful, absolutely terrified. The dog had him by the neck. Apparently people came running out of their houses, one man had to punch the dog in the face to finally get it to back off.

I didn't see any of that. One minute there's absolute chaos and the next I'm surrounded by people asking me if I'm okay. It was so strange. I didn't even realize what happened at first. I don't think I even knew Laddie got attacked until I was told. Safe to say my mother read that woman the riot act. She was furious, especially after the owner tried to dismiss it as a just a dog fight. No way, that dog was out to kill.

Thankfully we all made it out alive. Our dog suffered from some pretty bad bite wounds, but recovered just fine. We did call it in, but it seems like after that happened the lady fled.

To this day, I feel so lucky I blacked out. Being the youngest I don't know if I could have witnessed that. I think my grandma or someone was looking after me then.
I've always been able to sense spirits to some extent. Today I am a witch that specializes in spirit work so I know how to properly handle situations but some of the things that happened to me when I was small weren't as fun.

1. My grandparents live in the middle of nowhere. No street lamps so its just pitch black outside. Their dining room was in its own room with doors and all. When I was around five-six years old the room was emptied as a play room for when I slept over. It was late at night and my grandparents were watching tv and told me to run back into the play room and grab my dolls so I could play where they could see me. I ran back in and didnt turn the light on in there so the window was just pure blackness. I bent down to pick up a doll and saw in the window, a mangy looking canine. Not like your average wild animal but something truly viscous. I heard it growl at me and it looked misformed. Patchy fur and both eyes cloudy. Lanky limbs and teeth.Needless to say I freaked out and refused to go in there for the rest of the day.

2. I used to take dance lessons and one lesson ran late. It was about 9-10 PM and we were driving home in my dads truck. Parents in the front me in the back. I was around 8-9 at the time. I looked outside and saw the shadow of a humanoid form on all fours chasing the truck. I was so scared because we were on a highway going 80 there's no way this was a dog or person. I tried looking over the back of the truck to see what it was but the bed blocked my view. I didn't say anything to my parents and after a mile or two a shadow of a street lamp passed over the creatures shadow and it was gone just like that.

3. My friend Taylor's house is EXTREMELY haunted. It's a very long story but I'll shorten it into this: we had somebody ram her bedroom door while we were home alone, i've been scratched, pushed, and touched. Ive also very clearly seen people in the house but once talking to Taylor we would realize nobody went in that room. Also commonly heard is tapping, voices and heavy, clear footsteps. If you want more detailed stories of the adventures in the haunted house just ping me.

I've encountered much more than this but these are just a few of my stories.
I've always been able to sense spirits to some extent. Today I am a witch that specializes in spirit work so I know how to properly handle situations but some of the things that happened to me when I was small weren't as fun.

1. My grandparents live in the middle of nowhere. No street lamps so its just pitch black outside. Their dining room was in its own room with doors and all. When I was around five-six years old the room was emptied as a play room for when I slept over. It was late at night and my grandparents were watching tv and told me to run back into the play room and grab my dolls so I could play where they could see me. I ran back in and didnt turn the light on in there so the window was just pure blackness. I bent down to pick up a doll and saw in the window, a mangy looking canine. Not like your average wild animal but something truly viscous. I heard it growl at me and it looked misformed. Patchy fur and both eyes cloudy. Lanky limbs and teeth.Needless to say I freaked out and refused to go in there for the rest of the day.

2. I used to take dance lessons and one lesson ran late. It was about 9-10 PM and we were driving home in my dads truck. Parents in the front me in the back. I was around 8-9 at the time. I looked outside and saw the shadow of a humanoid form on all fours chasing the truck. I was so scared because we were on a highway going 80 there's no way this was a dog or person. I tried looking over the back of the truck to see what it was but the bed blocked my view. I didn't say anything to my parents and after a mile or two a shadow of a street lamp passed over the creatures shadow and it was gone just like that.

3. My friend Taylor's house is EXTREMELY haunted. It's a very long story but I'll shorten it into this: we had somebody ram her bedroom door while we were home alone, i've been scratched, pushed, and touched. Ive also very clearly seen people in the house but once talking to Taylor we would realize nobody went in that room. Also commonly heard is tapping, voices and heavy, clear footsteps. If you want more detailed stories of the adventures in the haunted house just ping me.

I've encountered much more than this but these are just a few of my stories.
yPXQqTN.png
I've had quite a couple.

A few years back there was a lot of activity in my room. I often stayed up obscenely late reading or browsing the internet, so I'd often stay up until two AM or so. Every couple of nights I would hear really creepy laughter, (Like the ones in really bad horror films.) as well as banging on the walls. Since I had a pretty overactive imagination, I usually ignored it. But one night I noticed my dogs were responding to it as well, lifting their heads and staring at the direction the noise would come from.
And then my little sister mentioned hearing it offhandedly. She was never the kind to joke around about stuff like that, so I might've freaked. Which scared the heck out of my little sister. We wouldn't shut up about it until my mom went and burned sage in our rooms, just in case.

More recently I went up to Virginia to stay with some of my stepfather's friends (like a cool summer vacation thing) and on the last night we heard knocking at the glass door. Now, here's the thing- the back entrance was enclosed by an indoor patio, and the doors were locked. I heard it maybe three times before my little sister turned to me and asked, "Do you hear it too?"
Needless to say, we freaked. Called both our mother and stepfather around. He looked all around the house and couldn't find any signs of forced entry, nothing. Eventually they go back to bed. At this point I'm too awake to go to bed, so I pull up a story I was writing on my phone.
And I **** you not, my phone started glitching out and typing 'Please' over and over again. At one point I put my phone down on the bed, and it kept going. It just said 'PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease.'

So yeah. Interesting times.

Edit; Oh, I forgot this one time I saw a woman standing at my door. Just, standing there It was pitch black too so it was absolutely terrifying.
I've had quite a couple.

A few years back there was a lot of activity in my room. I often stayed up obscenely late reading or browsing the internet, so I'd often stay up until two AM or so. Every couple of nights I would hear really creepy laughter, (Like the ones in really bad horror films.) as well as banging on the walls. Since I had a pretty overactive imagination, I usually ignored it. But one night I noticed my dogs were responding to it as well, lifting their heads and staring at the direction the noise would come from.
And then my little sister mentioned hearing it offhandedly. She was never the kind to joke around about stuff like that, so I might've freaked. Which scared the heck out of my little sister. We wouldn't shut up about it until my mom went and burned sage in our rooms, just in case.

More recently I went up to Virginia to stay with some of my stepfather's friends (like a cool summer vacation thing) and on the last night we heard knocking at the glass door. Now, here's the thing- the back entrance was enclosed by an indoor patio, and the doors were locked. I heard it maybe three times before my little sister turned to me and asked, "Do you hear it too?"
Needless to say, we freaked. Called both our mother and stepfather around. He looked all around the house and couldn't find any signs of forced entry, nothing. Eventually they go back to bed. At this point I'm too awake to go to bed, so I pull up a story I was writing on my phone.
And I **** you not, my phone started glitching out and typing 'Please' over and over again. At one point I put my phone down on the bed, and it kept going. It just said 'PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease.'

So yeah. Interesting times.

Edit; Oh, I forgot this one time I saw a woman standing at my door. Just, standing there It was pitch black too so it was absolutely terrifying.
Sidenote, I want to remind you that that this thread isn't meant to convince anyone to believe a certain way, and my post is no exception ^^ take from this what you will, I just hope its interesting to you lol.
I had a few experiences with electronic voice phenomena (here's the wikipedia if you don't know what that is) when I tried to speak to ghosts, some creepy some kind of sad. It was a year and a half ago when I was in my senior year of high school. What I did was I waited till I was home alone and my house was silent. I asked if there were any spirits present, then I started recording, hoping to pick up on any answers. Not much happened at first, but I turned the volume way up, and lo and behold, I eventually began to pick up on a few faint voices! I asked them some questions, and some of the answers were surprisingly clear. I remember I had a brief conversation with one of the voices, it was a voice of a man. He lamented about his girlfriend and how she hurt him. I think I tried asking him for more details, but he dodged the question. Frankly I don't blame him. He also mentioned that it was a lot like how my mother was hurting me, which really made sense as me and her were having some really intense conflict. He expressed empathy to me for it. I didn't even expect this to work honestly, let alone to receive a gesture of such kindness from any possible spirits. I really hope he's okay wherever he is. I tried to be of comfort too but honestly I feel like I didn't help much :( all I can do is pray

The next few ones were... Odd... The few voices I heard begging for help was far more believable as I surmised they were lost souls (I prayed for them too, it was sorta the only thing I could think to do) but then were some those others... One of them said something about Guy Fieri, with some others muttering words of approval, like "amazing" and one just was laughing in response. I'm not even joking. It was one of the clearest ones yet too, only surpassed by another voice that happily proclaimed "noot noot!". I heard that one twice! Unbelievable I know, but this is really what I heard, I promise you. It goes without saying that was unbelievably overjoyed to hear these voices that likely belong to ghosts spout off memes. Another voice made itself known with a profane insult, not sure who it was for though lol. The creepy one happened a little later when I asked who all was present. I heard a voice that claimed to be the devil, but it sounded more like an asthmatic teenager than anything actually sinister so I flat out asked if it was just a mischievous spirit. The answer was a friggin' horse sound xD Its safe to assume that was
a yes. Still a bit creepy.

I was on the fence about the existence of spirits/ghosts (least on this plane of existence lol) but this is what sealed it. It was truly an amazing experience.

Phew that was a lot, hope it was interesting to at least someone xD
Sidenote, I want to remind you that that this thread isn't meant to convince anyone to believe a certain way, and my post is no exception ^^ take from this what you will, I just hope its interesting to you lol.
I had a few experiences with electronic voice phenomena (here's the wikipedia if you don't know what that is) when I tried to speak to ghosts, some creepy some kind of sad. It was a year and a half ago when I was in my senior year of high school. What I did was I waited till I was home alone and my house was silent. I asked if there were any spirits present, then I started recording, hoping to pick up on any answers. Not much happened at first, but I turned the volume way up, and lo and behold, I eventually began to pick up on a few faint voices! I asked them some questions, and some of the answers were surprisingly clear. I remember I had a brief conversation with one of the voices, it was a voice of a man. He lamented about his girlfriend and how she hurt him. I think I tried asking him for more details, but he dodged the question. Frankly I don't blame him. He also mentioned that it was a lot like how my mother was hurting me, which really made sense as me and her were having some really intense conflict. He expressed empathy to me for it. I didn't even expect this to work honestly, let alone to receive a gesture of such kindness from any possible spirits. I really hope he's okay wherever he is. I tried to be of comfort too but honestly I feel like I didn't help much :( all I can do is pray

The next few ones were... Odd... The few voices I heard begging for help was far more believable as I surmised they were lost souls (I prayed for them too, it was sorta the only thing I could think to do) but then were some those others... One of them said something about Guy Fieri, with some others muttering words of approval, like "amazing" and one just was laughing in response. I'm not even joking. It was one of the clearest ones yet too, only surpassed by another voice that happily proclaimed "noot noot!". I heard that one twice! Unbelievable I know, but this is really what I heard, I promise you. It goes without saying that was unbelievably overjoyed to hear these voices that likely belong to ghosts spout off memes. Another voice made itself known with a profane insult, not sure who it was for though lol. The creepy one happened a little later when I asked who all was present. I heard a voice that claimed to be the devil, but it sounded more like an asthmatic teenager than anything actually sinister so I flat out asked if it was just a mischievous spirit. The answer was a friggin' horse sound xD Its safe to assume that was
a yes. Still a bit creepy.

I was on the fence about the existence of spirits/ghosts (least on this plane of existence lol) but this is what sealed it. It was truly an amazing experience.

Phew that was a lot, hope it was interesting to at least someone xD
And I'm back with more spoopy stories.

Both of these happened in a house I lived in 2-3 years ago. It was very old (our best estimate was 400-500 years), and very, very isolated - though there was three other houses nearby, all equally old and a bit run-down. It was a really peaceful place, and I loved it - even though some strange things tended to happen there. It was so idyllic, right on the bank of a small river, surrounded by woodland and mountains. I miss that house, if you can't tell.

First story isn't necessary paranormal, but was odd.

I was sat downstairs on my own at maybe 11 pm, playing on my Xbox with my headset loud enough to drown out the rest of the world. But at one point, I started to get this strange feeling that I was being watched. I ignored it for a while, but eventually was bothered enough to try and figure out the cause... and, lo and behold, I had a visitor. A white cat, sat outside the window, staring right at me. I don't know how long it had been sat there. There was nothing else to see besides me, and it was looking me dead in the eyes. I stared back at it for a few minutes, then it casually walked away.

I dismissed it, and kept playing my game. Figured it was just a neighbour's cat. But I lived in that house for two years, and walked my dogs past the neighbours' houses every day, and I never saw any cats. And even if it was just someone's pet... why would it be staring at me?

The second story is more of your typical ghost story.

One odd feature of our house was this strange standing stone, very old and worn, covered in moss and lichen, standing upright a bit over a metre tall, half a metre or so wide, and maybe 10-20 cm deep. It was an odd shape, but when I saw it the first thing I thought was gravestone. Old, worn-down gravestone, with no trace of writing on it. In front of it there was a rise in the earth that corroborated that theory.

We had a considerable area of grass around the house, including a lawn behind the house on the bank of the river, and one to the left of it that was much bigger, and edged with a small but dense area of woodland. The standing stone was right on the edge of that woodland.

Me and my mum had decided to make a day of getting all the grass cut (we only had a small electric lawnmower, so cutting the grass was a bit of an undertaking). Coincidentally, my area of grass to cut included the part with the standing stone in it. I wasn't really bothered, and got to work.

But as I started mowing around the stone, I got this weird feeling - like I could sense something's presence, and it wasn't happy with me being there. That feeling kept intensifying until I was on the verge of panic, and I got the grass done as quickly as possible then paced back over to where my mum was standing, visibly shaken up. I told her briefly about it, and she said it was weird, and we both went back inside. Figured it was done, and I wouldn't have to worry about it now. Wrong.

That entire day, I had a bit of that same feeling, like I was being watched by something that was very, very angry. And, in typical fashion, I completely ignored it. Got back to playing video games, 'cause I've got my priorities straight. By that time it was late afternoon.

The feeling remained even when I decided to go to sleep a few hours later. It hadn't bothered me much until then, but as I lay in bed I couldn't stop thinking about it. I felt like something was standing in my room glaring at me. I'm not really superstitious but I am open-minded, so I figured hell, maybe it is a ghost and I've disturbed it. So I figured I'd try and reason with this... thing. I projected an apology, and said it wouldn't happen again. When that didn't work, I got a little frustrated and shoved the thing out of my room with a wall of mental energy, then stuck a ward up for good measure (I dabble in energy manipulation, so...).

It seemed to work, because the eerie feeling went away, but a little later I started to hear banging and stomping in the room next to mine - the bathroom. I knew for a fact that nobody was in there, but I could clearly hear noises through my bedroom wall.

I ignored it and went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, everything was fine. No weird feeling, no mess in the bathroom. I refused to ever cut the grass around the standing stone again, and had no more problems with it.

Edit: @Xymatta oml, I just read your post and those meme ghosts sound hilarious. xD
And I'm back with more spoopy stories.

Both of these happened in a house I lived in 2-3 years ago. It was very old (our best estimate was 400-500 years), and very, very isolated - though there was three other houses nearby, all equally old and a bit run-down. It was a really peaceful place, and I loved it - even though some strange things tended to happen there. It was so idyllic, right on the bank of a small river, surrounded by woodland and mountains. I miss that house, if you can't tell.

First story isn't necessary paranormal, but was odd.

I was sat downstairs on my own at maybe 11 pm, playing on my Xbox with my headset loud enough to drown out the rest of the world. But at one point, I started to get this strange feeling that I was being watched. I ignored it for a while, but eventually was bothered enough to try and figure out the cause... and, lo and behold, I had a visitor. A white cat, sat outside the window, staring right at me. I don't know how long it had been sat there. There was nothing else to see besides me, and it was looking me dead in the eyes. I stared back at it for a few minutes, then it casually walked away.

I dismissed it, and kept playing my game. Figured it was just a neighbour's cat. But I lived in that house for two years, and walked my dogs past the neighbours' houses every day, and I never saw any cats. And even if it was just someone's pet... why would it be staring at me?

The second story is more of your typical ghost story.

One odd feature of our house was this strange standing stone, very old and worn, covered in moss and lichen, standing upright a bit over a metre tall, half a metre or so wide, and maybe 10-20 cm deep. It was an odd shape, but when I saw it the first thing I thought was gravestone. Old, worn-down gravestone, with no trace of writing on it. In front of it there was a rise in the earth that corroborated that theory.

We had a considerable area of grass around the house, including a lawn behind the house on the bank of the river, and one to the left of it that was much bigger, and edged with a small but dense area of woodland. The standing stone was right on the edge of that woodland.

Me and my mum had decided to make a day of getting all the grass cut (we only had a small electric lawnmower, so cutting the grass was a bit of an undertaking). Coincidentally, my area of grass to cut included the part with the standing stone in it. I wasn't really bothered, and got to work.

But as I started mowing around the stone, I got this weird feeling - like I could sense something's presence, and it wasn't happy with me being there. That feeling kept intensifying until I was on the verge of panic, and I got the grass done as quickly as possible then paced back over to where my mum was standing, visibly shaken up. I told her briefly about it, and she said it was weird, and we both went back inside. Figured it was done, and I wouldn't have to worry about it now. Wrong.

That entire day, I had a bit of that same feeling, like I was being watched by something that was very, very angry. And, in typical fashion, I completely ignored it. Got back to playing video games, 'cause I've got my priorities straight. By that time it was late afternoon.

The feeling remained even when I decided to go to sleep a few hours later. It hadn't bothered me much until then, but as I lay in bed I couldn't stop thinking about it. I felt like something was standing in my room glaring at me. I'm not really superstitious but I am open-minded, so I figured hell, maybe it is a ghost and I've disturbed it. So I figured I'd try and reason with this... thing. I projected an apology, and said it wouldn't happen again. When that didn't work, I got a little frustrated and shoved the thing out of my room with a wall of mental energy, then stuck a ward up for good measure (I dabble in energy manipulation, so...).

It seemed to work, because the eerie feeling went away, but a little later I started to hear banging and stomping in the room next to mine - the bathroom. I knew for a fact that nobody was in there, but I could clearly hear noises through my bedroom wall.

I ignored it and went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, everything was fine. No weird feeling, no mess in the bathroom. I refused to ever cut the grass around the standing stone again, and had no more problems with it.

Edit: @Xymatta oml, I just read your post and those meme ghosts sound hilarious. xD
oh man I love this sorta stuff (haven't had anything happen to myself as far as I know, but if I were able to I'd also be the person to go sticking their nose into abandoned buildings and such with a camera and recorder for EVPs).

/subs to the thread
oh man I love this sorta stuff (haven't had anything happen to myself as far as I know, but if I were able to I'd also be the person to go sticking their nose into abandoned buildings and such with a camera and recorder for EVPs).

/subs to the thread
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
Alright. I've got one.

Back when my grandfather was still alive, he and my grandmother would often visit us (I was around ten years old at the time). They lived further up north in Canada, and because neither of them could drive, my dad would have to drive about four hours to bring them here, and then four more to take them back.

The night before, my dad told me that he and my grandparents would be leaving early in the morning, around six. The next morning, I woke up (I don't remember exactly when, but I do know it was after six) to the sound of voices downstairs, and I **** you not, it was my grandfather and grandmother talking. About me. That's impossible, I thought, Dad left hours ago with Grandma and Grandpa. But the voices were quiet yet unmistakable, and it sounded like there were more than two people talking. So I got dressed and decided to go downstairs, to check out the voices. The instant I slipped out of my room, the voices faded. I went downstairs. There was no one there; my dad and my grandparents were long gone. I checked outside. Nothing.

I went back upstairs and into bed, but the voices started. Again. And I could hear them more clearly now, especially my grandfather. So yet again, I climbed out of bed and down the stairs. This time, the voices stopped altogether, and everything was silent. I couldn't even hear the birds chirping.

Finally I decided to go down and get some breakfast. Later that day, when my dad returned, I asked him where my grandparents were this morning. He gave me a strange look and said, "I took them back to Vancouver. Why?" I told him that I had heard people's voices when I woke up. He replied, "It was probably your mother." But I knew that my mom had left for work even earlier than they did.

To this day, I still have no idea what those voices were, or why I heard them. But I know for a fact that I hadn't been imagining them.
Alright. I've got one.

Back when my grandfather was still alive, he and my grandmother would often visit us (I was around ten years old at the time). They lived further up north in Canada, and because neither of them could drive, my dad would have to drive about four hours to bring them here, and then four more to take them back.

The night before, my dad told me that he and my grandparents would be leaving early in the morning, around six. The next morning, I woke up (I don't remember exactly when, but I do know it was after six) to the sound of voices downstairs, and I **** you not, it was my grandfather and grandmother talking. About me. That's impossible, I thought, Dad left hours ago with Grandma and Grandpa. But the voices were quiet yet unmistakable, and it sounded like there were more than two people talking. So I got dressed and decided to go downstairs, to check out the voices. The instant I slipped out of my room, the voices faded. I went downstairs. There was no one there; my dad and my grandparents were long gone. I checked outside. Nothing.

I went back upstairs and into bed, but the voices started. Again. And I could hear them more clearly now, especially my grandfather. So yet again, I climbed out of bed and down the stairs. This time, the voices stopped altogether, and everything was silent. I couldn't even hear the birds chirping.

Finally I decided to go down and get some breakfast. Later that day, when my dad returned, I asked him where my grandparents were this morning. He gave me a strange look and said, "I took them back to Vancouver. Why?" I told him that I had heard people's voices when I woke up. He replied, "It was probably your mother." But I knew that my mom had left for work even earlier than they did.

To this day, I still have no idea what those voices were, or why I heard them. But I know for a fact that I hadn't been imagining them.
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
One time I saw the shadow of a cat prancing around my room. My cat was downstairs in my parents' room.

Okay, so this might've just been my imagination, since it was late at night, but I was on my computer and I looked over to my bed and saw one of my OC's laying on it. I blinked and she disappeared. The creepy thing is that I made her to be my dark side. And she was wearing shoes while laying on my bed. That's an unforgivable sin right there.
One time I saw the shadow of a cat prancing around my room. My cat was downstairs in my parents' room.

Okay, so this might've just been my imagination, since it was late at night, but I was on my computer and I looked over to my bed and saw one of my OC's laying on it. I blinked and she disappeared. The creepy thing is that I made her to be my dark side. And she was wearing shoes while laying on my bed. That's an unforgivable sin right there.
oh jeez it’s already been five years since I joined???
1 2