Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Adventure Zone?
1 2 3
Come on, I'm sure somebody loves these boys as much as I do...
Who's your favorite character? Are you pumped for the graphic novel? I know I am !!
Most importantly, is there anyone caught up willing to talk about the last arc with me.
please.
the stolen century was so good.
Come on, I'm sure somebody loves these boys as much as I do...
Who's your favorite character? Are you pumped for the graphic novel? I know I am !!
Most importantly, is there anyone caught up willing to talk about the last arc with me.
please.
the stolen century was so good.
Q8efDEB.png
@Marrusa
Love it love it love it. All of them.

I'm so excited for the comic too! If you wanna talk about the Stolen Century I'm totally up to join in.
@Marrusa
Love it love it love it. All of them.

I'm so excited for the comic too! If you wanna talk about the Stolen Century I'm totally up to join in.
@dannyboi god yes. spoilers from this point on. @ Barry: [img]http://pm1.narvii.com/6269/4d16d15390124c898501ae3a6893d3687cdac42f_hq.jpg[/img] also: that very dramatic moment when taako broke the umbrastaff over his knee
@dannyboi god yes.
spoilers from this point on.
@ Barry:
4d16d15390124c898501ae3a6893d3687cdac42f_hq.jpg
also: that very dramatic moment when taako broke the umbrastaff over his knee
Q8efDEB.png
@Marrusa
INCREDIBLE. (Honestly me too)
And yeah, the last few episodes have been quite a wild ride huh?
@Marrusa
INCREDIBLE. (Honestly me too)
And yeah, the last few episodes have been quite a wild ride huh?
@dannyboi 110% wild. griffin really turned up the heat. I'm so so glad he chose to characterize the Hunger. And relistening to the episodes, he had so much planned from like. Episode 3 or 4??? Dang.
@dannyboi 110% wild. griffin really turned up the heat. I'm so so glad he chose to characterize the Hunger. And relistening to the episodes, he had so much planned from like. Episode 3 or 4??? Dang.
Q8efDEB.png
@Marrusa
Holy heck yeah, whenever I think back to previous episodes I'm like, "WAIT, oh my gosh, he was already hinting at that???"

And I honestly loved all the Merle/Hunger conversations, what an interesting character! I just wish there were more of those.
@Marrusa
Holy heck yeah, whenever I think back to previous episodes I'm like, "WAIT, oh my gosh, he was already hinting at that???"

And I honestly loved all the Merle/Hunger conversations, what an interesting character! I just wish there were more of those.
@dannyboi agreed 100% dude I'm such a sucker for chaotic characters that act calm and collected... and man I actually screamed at the end of the newest ep. He's back.... and Griffin is so good at building atmosphere. Esp for someone who's limited to audio.

Real talk tho, I need Kravitz time too. Where's my boy.
And was he the guy Taako connected to in the other world when he ate? Was Lup? Who were they. Who was the mystery person. Griffin said there isn't going to be any more characters til the next storyline. Bangs fists on table who weRE THEY!
@dannyboi agreed 100% dude I'm such a sucker for chaotic characters that act calm and collected... and man I actually screamed at the end of the newest ep. He's back.... and Griffin is so good at building atmosphere. Esp for someone who's limited to audio.

Real talk tho, I need Kravitz time too. Where's my boy.
And was he the guy Taako connected to in the other world when he ate? Was Lup? Who were they. Who was the mystery person. Griffin said there isn't going to be any more characters til the next storyline. Bangs fists on table who weRE THEY!
Q8efDEB.png
@Marrusa
OOOHH YEAH I AGREE. ANSWERS, GRIFFIN. WE NEED ANSWERS. NOT MORE QUESTIONS! SC was great but Griffin dove right back into us not knowing anything.
@Marrusa
OOOHH YEAH I AGREE. ANSWERS, GRIFFIN. WE NEED ANSWERS. NOT MORE QUESTIONS! SC was great but Griffin dove right back into us not knowing anything.
@dannyboi YES PLEASE GIMME THOSE ANSWERS he filled in a lot of gaps but there's still so many... and then he went and added more... please griffin my boy. please. you're such a good storyteller I know you've got all those answers jangling around in there.
@dannyboi YES PLEASE GIMME THOSE ANSWERS he filled in a lot of gaps but there's still so many... and then he went and added more... please griffin my boy. please. you're such a good storyteller I know you've got all those answers jangling around in there.
Q8efDEB.png
@Marrusa
Def. I really need some clearing up!
@Marrusa
Def. I really need some clearing up!
1 2 3