Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | preorder: ultra sun or moon?
1 2
Definitely going to go with Sun... I love the pokemon in Sun the most!! Can't resist daytime Lycanroc and Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales. <3
Definitely going to go with Sun... I love the pokemon in Sun the most!! Can't resist daytime Lycanroc and Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales. <3

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
I'm waiting until I see how different this ultra version is different from the original (still kinda salty we're getting this now instead of after a different Pokemon game), but I'll probably stick with Moon. Having darkness in the day threw me off at first, but Lunaala is so pretty c:
I'm waiting until I see how different this ultra version is different from the original (still kinda salty we're getting this now instead of after a different Pokemon game), but I'll probably stick with Moon. Having darkness in the day threw me off at first, but Lunaala is so pretty c:
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
I played Sun, so this time round I've preordered Ultra Moon. I can't wait to finally use Midnight Lycanroc and Drampa! Hopefully I can get a Celesteela too, I really love that design!
I played Sun, so this time round I've preordered Ultra Moon. I can't wait to finally use Midnight Lycanroc and Drampa! Hopefully I can get a Celesteela too, I really love that design!
22AwWAB.png
Probably moon! I do love Alolan Vulpix, but I like Midnight form Lycanroc more than the day form, and I like the legendary more.

I'm super stoked to see what they add this time, maybe they'll implement those walking animations they ditched before!! I sure hope so, I miss pokemon walking behind you.
Probably moon! I do love Alolan Vulpix, but I like Midnight form Lycanroc more than the day form, and I like the legendary more.

I'm super stoked to see what they add this time, maybe they'll implement those walking animations they ditched before!! I sure hope so, I miss pokemon walking behind you.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png tumblr_ot2hjlatK81uctrw9o1_75sq.giftumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
I'll probably wait until we have more info, tbh a little disappointed in how little info we have for a game coming out in november...leaning more towards moon though since I got sun last time
I'll probably wait until we have more info, tbh a little disappointed in how little info we have for a game coming out in november...leaning more towards moon though since I got sun last time
I have to wonder if the story change is going to change the whole thing between Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine...
I have to wonder if the story change is going to change the whole thing between Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine...
probably going to do ultra moon. played moon before sun and generally liked it more (if only because of the cool time difference) though...i might leave it for a bit if it's just functionally a sun/moon rehash. played them too recently to get into them again.
probably going to do ultra moon. played moon before sun and generally liked it more (if only because of the cool time difference) though...i might leave it for a bit if it's just functionally a sun/moon rehash. played them too recently to get into them again.
is1aOOc.png

I played Pokemon Moon but now I think I'm going to get Ultra Sun. I love Solgaleo's new forme change!
I played Pokemon Moon but now I think I'm going to get Ultra Sun. I love Solgaleo's new forme change!
1 2