Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dream Daddy
1 2 3 4 5
if these are all dads then why do they look so young and tumblrish
Im probably not gonna play it. It was an interesting idea, but the fandom following since before it was released plus ugly comments towards some and now that I look... im pretty put off.

Damien and Brian were the ones who piqued my interests though. However, I only appreciated Damien's style and the fact he looked like a vampire/Dracula. Other than that, eh.
Im probably not gonna play it. It was an interesting idea, but the fandom following since before it was released plus ugly comments towards some and now that I look... im pretty put off.

Damien and Brian were the ones who piqued my interests though. However, I only appreciated Damien's style and the fact he looked like a vampire/Dracula. Other than that, eh.
I want to play this so badly but I can't. So instead I jealously watch YouTubers play it.
I want to play this so badly but I can't. So instead I jealously watch YouTubers play it.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
I finished Joseph's route last night and I got rejected ;-;
That's how my experience is going so far.

But in all honesty I'm really liking it so far. I've done all the first dates and none of the dads are what I was really expecting. But that's in a good way, they're a lot deeper and more complex than I was expecting.

10/10 would dad again
I finished Joseph's route last night and I got rejected ;-;
That's how my experience is going so far.

But in all honesty I'm really liking it so far. I've done all the first dates and none of the dads are what I was really expecting. But that's in a good way, they're a lot deeper and more complex than I was expecting.

10/10 would dad again
72Gv4CW.png +2 Site Time
[quote name="@OffensiveTitles" date=2017-07-21 12:45:49] if these are all dads then why do they look so young and tumblrish [/quote]Well, the whole idea stems from Tumblr memes so.... But really, everyone in the thread is making skinny dads for some reason. Many are typical.
@OffensiveTitles wrote on 2017-07-21:
Well, the whole idea stems from Tumblr memes so....

But really, everyone in the thread is making skinny dads for some reason. Many are typical.
My writing project.
[quote name="Beleriand" date=2017-07-21 13:06:14] But in all honesty I'm really liking it so far. I've done all the first dates and none of the dads are what I was really expecting. But that's in a good way, they're a lot deeper and more complex than I was expecting. [/quote] Honestly this, and the whole fact that the characters are really believable (from the ones I've done). I was laughing the entire time playing.
Beleriand wrote on 2017-07-21:

Honestly this, and the whole fact that the characters are really believable (from the ones I've done). I was laughing the entire time playing.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Hey all! Discussion of the game is fine, a d so are screenshots, so long as the content of said screenshots still fits within the site's guidelines. For example, if the screenshots contain swearing, don't post them. Thanks!

Anyone figured out how to get Joseph's good ending yet?
Hey all! Discussion of the game is fine, a d so are screenshots, so long as the content of said screenshots still fits within the site's guidelines. For example, if the screenshots contain swearing, don't post them. Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
[quote name="Endora" date=2017-07-21 03:11:42] this is like mystic messenger, but w/ dads [/quote] i won't be able to play this game for myself since i don't have a good computer or money to buy it, but man am i excited to watch other people play it!! my fave dad is Damien :,)
Endora wrote on 2017-07-21:
this is like mystic messenger, but w/ dads

i won't be able to play this game for myself since i don't have a good computer or money to buy it, but man am i excited to watch other people play it!! my fave dad is Damien :,)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
[quote name="Chronosplit" date=2017-07-21 13:12:00] [quote name="@OffensiveTitles" date=2017-07-21 12:45:49] if these are all dads then why do they look so young and tumblrish [/quote]Well, the whole idea stems from Tumblr memes so.... But really, everyone in the thread is making skinny dads for some reason. Many are typical. [/quote] i see.. interesting
Chronosplit wrote on 2017-07-21:
@OffensiveTitles wrote on 2017-07-21:
Well, the whole idea stems from Tumblr memes so....

But really, everyone in the thread is making skinny dads for some reason. Many are typical.
i see.. interesting
[quote name="ArkhamAnja" date=2017-07-21 13:30:40] Hey all! Discussion of the game is fine, a d so are screenshots, so long as the content of said screenshots still fits within the site's guidelines. For example, if the screenshots contain swearing, don't post them. Thanks! Anyone figured out how to get Joseph's good ending yet? [/quote] Apparently you have to do something with the other dads to get it? Of what I've heard. Also, on a less bright note in response to these other replies, this is a thread for the game, so if you have a problem with it I'd recommend you not leave a comment?? It's just rude when other people are having fun posting pictures.
ArkhamAnja wrote on 2017-07-21:

Apparently you have to do something with the other dads to get it? Of what I've heard.

Also, on a less bright note in response to these other replies, this is a thread for the game, so if you have a problem with it I'd recommend you not leave a comment?? It's just rude when other people are having fun posting pictures.
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
1 2 3 4 5