Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dream Daddy
1 2 3 4 5
[b]Also Informative edit to add the [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/654880/Dream_Daddy_A_Dad_Dating_Simulator/]Steam page for the game[/url][/b] ------------------------------------ So didn't see a post about the game anywhere, and I wanted to gush about how much I liked Damien's route, so here we are! Also please show off your dadsonas, this is my first one, Erik. (Sorry not a screenshot bc I was texting these to a friend as I played.) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/aa32cfbef8be87d602f207dd1dc6b6bd/tumblr_otfai5LBeS1s9dbwgo1_540.jpg[/img] But yeah no honestly Damien's route is gr8, the naruto fanfic almost killed me. @VENNY knows. I also got the good end and mmmm that end photo ;P My next full route will probably be Mat's.
Also Informative edit to add the Steam page for the game

So didn't see a post about the game anywhere, and I wanted to gush about how much I liked Damien's route, so here we are!

Also please show off your dadsonas, this is my first one, Erik. (Sorry not a screenshot bc I was texting these to a friend as I played.)
tumblr_otfai5LBeS1s9dbwgo1_540.jpg

But yeah no honestly Damien's route is gr8, the naruto fanfic almost killed me. @VENNY knows. I also got the good end and mmmm that end photo ;P

My next full route will probably be Mat's.

28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@TyrianCallows

I got me the game, but wasn't able to play yet since my laptop takes ages to install xD
I prolly will go for Damien too cause hell, i have a very weak spot for guys like him :'D
@TyrianCallows

I got me the game, but wasn't able to play yet since my laptop takes ages to install xD
I prolly will go for Damien too cause hell, i have a very weak spot for guys like him :'D
Eisbrecher-Text.png
[color=00C5CD]@TyrianCallows I just finished robert's route, I honestly think he might be my favourite. I'm probably gonna try mat next, but I plan on working my way through everyone. anyway, here's my dadsona: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/7686bda139f956cb579aa1000f86005f.png[/img] (he looks extremely young, I know)
@TyrianCallows I just finished robert's route, I honestly think he might be my favourite. I'm probably gonna try mat next, but I plan on working my way through everyone.

anyway, here's my dadsona:
7686bda139f956cb579aa1000f86005f.png
(he looks extremely young, I know)
70b6199b0bcd69bc5d603c4225051e76.png
this is like mystic messenger, but w/ dads
this is like mystic messenger, but w/ dads
xpxalNl.gif
i just bought the game, but i probably won't get a chance to play it til later. and i'm not sure which route to go for first?? i'll probably just decide as i'm going along tbh.. i'm really excited to play it tho!
i just bought the game, but i probably won't get a chance to play it til later. and i'm not sure which route to go for first?? i'll probably just decide as i'm going along tbh.. i'm really excited to play it tho!
tumblr_p8rcdlSEsz1vzel59o2_540.gif
I stayed up way too late playing this game, it's really funny and super engaging :D No idea what route I'm going yet, but Robert is my fav so far :) Best pic that I could manage: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c3d5de2eca009aeb1aa485eba57d6cfb/tumblr_inline_otg3omZTOZ1r3h1o8_540.png[/img]
I stayed up way too late playing this game, it's really funny and super engaging :D No idea what route I'm going yet, but Robert is my fav so far :)

Best pic that I could manage:

tumblr_inline_otg3omZTOZ1r3h1o8_540.png
Godspeed You, Black Coffee!

The music puns are the best things in this whole game.
Godspeed You, Black Coffee!

The music puns are the best things in this whole game.
My writing project.
i'm screaming what is this
i'm screaming what is this
what is this game??
what is this game??
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
[quote name="NightRising" date=2017-07-21 12:13:35] what is this game?? [/quote] basically you are a dad and you date other dad's its great lol
NightRising wrote on 2017-07-21:
what is this game??

basically you are a dad and you date other dad's

its great lol
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5